Reviews of San Angel Inn Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at San Angel Inn Restaurante

San Angel Inn Restaurante

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/14/2021

I come here every single time i plan a disney world holiday and this is my absolute favourite! The food is amazing, I love watching the boats go by, servers are lovely. The best ever!!!

Pros:

watching the boats go by

Reviewed by MaggieHarpe Review Date: 01/16/2021

One of my favorite places to eat in WDW. The ambiance is perfect! We were lucky enough to get to sit by the water and could watch the boats go by and had a great view of the scenery. The food was soooo good! It is a wonderful place to go if your alone with your hubby/wife or a fun place to eat with the kids too. Plus it's inside so you get that much needed break from the FL heat.

Pros:

Yummy food, awesome Mexican theming

Cons:

A bit dark

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/04/2020

Very cool experience.

Pros:

Decor and service.

Cons:

Loud. Tables are small and very close together.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/18/2020

One of my favorites now for years. The food is very authentic and some of the best Mexican food you will find in Florida. The atmosphere is amazing too, it’s like having dinner at night in a small town in Mexico.

Pros:

Amazing food and atmosphere

Cons:

Kinda dark to read the menu but I used the light on my phone and all was good.

Reviewed by kedkatie Review Date: 03/26/2020

San Angel Inn has been a must-do for as long as I can remember. My parents and I come here every single time we visit the parks. My biggest tip would be to get a reservation for 11:30am and sit right right to the water. The tables can be a little tight together, so getting here early and sitting by the water ensures a comfortable and beautiful seat! Funny enough, the Cesar Salad is one of my favorite things on the menu.. next to the queso and guac of course. The cast has always been so kind as well. We've never had an issue here or any complaints!

Pros:

Beautiful scenery, great menu, great cast members.

Cons:

Depending on the time of day, tight seating.

Reviewed by Marcy Review Date: 09/26/2018

Our favorite place to dine in Epcot! The hostess desk employees are accommodating and friendly. The servers are very friendly and helpful. During our recent visit (September 2018) our daughter didn\\'t see the steak tacos on the children\\'s menu so we asked and the server said he would have the kitchen make them for her...they came out great. Our food came out hot and delicious. And the atmosphere inside the restaurant is awesome...the night sky ceiling and the water view (Gran Fiesta Tour) make for a fun experience.

Pros:

Great food, awesome ambiance, friendly staff

Cons:

Noise can sometimes be an issue

Reviewed by debg32 Review Date: 05/29/2017

Our group of 7 dined here on May 23rd. We love dining here. The service and food is always good. We ordered the Queso Fundido as an appetizer. They were delicious. One of our group is not a sausage person but she even enjoyed it. Most of us had the Pollo a Las Rajas. It was soooo good. Everyone enjoyed the margaritas. I had the Raspado de Cafe which was made with coffee ice cream. Unbelievable is all I can say. Our servers were great. Our waiter treated us to dessert by bringing 2 different things for us to try. It was a nice way to finish the meal.

Pros:

Food and service

Cons:

Waiting area

Reviewed by Meyer4 Review Date: 04/25/2017

The tables are very close, we had to listen to the ladies at table next to us complain about everything. The food is great. Not your typical Tex-Mex. I had the chile relleno. The mixed drinks were awesome.

Pros:

Atmosphere/Ambience

Cons:

Tables are close together

Reviewed by DePasquale Review Date: 07/04/2016

The most dramatic but soothing interior dining space in the entire country and offers great tasting Mexican food and a nice Margarita too.

Pros:

Soothing interior space

Reviewed by Jchuges7 Review Date: 11/09/2015

Wonderful dining experience all the way around. We had a quiet table near the boat ride and temple and the dark lighting made for a very intimate atmosphere. Our server was so kind and courteous, a real credit to this location. Chips and salsa, both red and green, were fresh and plentiful. We both ordered margaritas, served on the rocks, and they were smooth and flavorful. I had the Wild Passionfruit while my fiance had the San Angel margarita. Worth every penny after a long day at the parks.

I had the Mole Poblano which was wonderful. The chicken was tender and the rice was cooked perfectly. The mole itself was rich and complex, certainly a great example of what that sauce can be. Fiance had the Combinación Mexicana and she was extremely satisfied. Both portions were huge, so come with a big appetite!

We would likely have skipped dessert normally but I chose the crema bavaria. It was light and had a pleasant note of cinnamon, not too heavy after our large meal. Fiance went with the Pastel de Queso con Cajeta which was rich and creamy.

The only negative thing I can even remotely think of is that we showed up at 8:00 for our 8:30 reservation and they wouldn't let us check in until 8:15, which is totally understandable. We rode the boat ride to kill the time and it worked out perfectly.

I would rate this location higher than a 10 if I could, it was that amazing. Maybe not the best choice for small kids but older kids and grown ups will love it!

Pros:

Huge portions, atmosphere, chips and salsa, margaritas