Reviews of Chip and Dale Harvest Feast at The Garden Grill

Other Menus at Garden Grill

Garden Grill

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/24/2021

this was the best experience ever. i actually came here on christmas during the pandemic and it was still amazing. since you can't meet the characters anywhere, getting to take a picture with mickey and friends was a sense or normalcy. our waiter was fantastic and kept bringing our whatever we needed and even gave us extra dessert!

Pros:

amazing food and so fun with the characters walking around/everything

Cons:

i cannot think of any, except during the pandemic you don't slowly turn around to see parts of the land but it was still so so so amazing

Reviewed by DoctorFacilier Review Date: 02/10/2021

Pleasantly surprised with this dinner. The food was good and the characters came around alot which our kids (and us) loved. Added bonus that the resturant very slowly rotates and you get to see scenes from the Living with the Land Ride. Service was very good. We highly recommend. One of the few true character meals still going on during Covid.

Pros:

Good food and service. Alot of interaction with Characters.

Reviewed by SarahD Review Date: 01/30/2021

This was my kids favorite restaurant during our recent trip (January 2021). The food was great and our server was very attentive.
The character experience is modified but adequate and better handled than other encounters that we had (ex. Cinderella's royal table.)
The restaurant didn't rotate because I'm assuming there's a mechanical issue, which was disappointing.

Pros:

Great fresh food, abundant servings. Mickey, Pluto, and Chip & Dale are lots of fun

Cons:

I think if something is broken or not available, like the restaurant rotation, Disney should give a discount or some type of extra magic

Reviewed by bjserviere Review Date: 01/25/2021

Loved this place. Got in at my reservation time. Loved seeing all four characters (twice). Love the family style service even though I was on a solo vacation last September (2020). Server was fantastic. I couldn't decide what to drink between the tea or the lemonade so he brought both for me. I tried everything served except the turkey because I don't like turkey. I ended up eating almost all of it. The dessert was fantastic also.

Reviewed by Alannadale Review Date: 12/06/2020

This is a great place! The food was yummy and our server was always there to bring more. We got to see the characters several times since the restaurant turns. We love Chip n Dale, so it was a great experience for us.

Pros:

Good food and characters.

Reviewed by PegP Review Date: 11/05/2020

The only restaurant that we will never give a second chance to. We waited over 25 minutes past our reservation time to be seated. The food was the worst we'd had at any Disney restaurant, including quick service locations. The kids wouldn't eat anything but the mac & cheese because the rest really didn't taste very good at all. I love turkey, so was really looking forward to Garden Grill, but even I didn't like the turkey & wouldn't eat it. The stuffing was bland and unpalatable, as well. We were there for over an hour waiting to see all the characters, but finally left without seeing Mickey or Pluto. We saw Chip N Dale twice, though, so not sure what was up with that. But we were hungry & wanted to go someplace to get something to eat since no one wanted to eat any of the food at this place. Really nasty. Took forever for the server to come back to our table to give us the check so we could leave.

Pros:

You may get to see a character or two

Cons:

Long wait for a table, even if you have a reservation. The food is nasty & unpalatable The characters were hit & miss. We never saw Mickey or Pluto The service was bad. Saw the server to give her the order, to get our food, and to get our check. That was it.

Reviewed by JJKHughes04 Review Date: 09/17/2020

a fantastic character meal for all ages!

Pros:

The character interactions were amazing and Mickey is so cute in his coverall! The strawberry poundage dessert was delightful. Family style all you can eat

Cons:

Not the greatest food but worth it for the characters

Reviewed by Tolkoto Review Date: 06/02/2020

One of the biggest surprises I've had at WDW. Just booked this so I could get seats for the Candlelight Procession, but this is the best character meal I've ever had. Great breakfast food, all you can eat without having to deal with a buffet, lots of time with the characters, and it just isn't a crazy atmosphere like a lot of character dining can be. I also love the views of the Living with the Land ride.

Pros:

Good food, relaxing character meal, fun rotating views of the ride.

Cons:

No Donald! Booooo.

Reviewed by Liv Review Date: 05/15/2020

This is my favorite restaurant on Disney property for the freshness alone and has been ever since I was a kid. I have an egg allergy so I feel like a majority of the places I go I have to have special meals prepped for me which as delicious and accomodating as they are can get quite frustrating. I always put a note on my reservation about it but I find that a majority of my food does not need to be altered to to that of the rest of my family's. I have never had anything here that I didn't like and I don't find that I feel the full and bloated feeling most buffets/family style restaurants give.

Pros:

delicious, character experience, fresh food from the Land, restaurant rotates, fun for kids!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/07/2020

favorite disney restarting

Pros:

slowly moves great ambiance amazing cast members feels like a very personal experience and they have amazing food