Reviews of Chip and Dale Harvest Feast at The Garden Grill

View Menus at Garden Grill Dining Location

Read more about Garden Grill including links to the menus and a review here: http://allears.net/dining/location/garden-grill

Chip and Dale's Harvest Feast Character Dining
Full Service - Lunch and Dinner
The Land - Future World - Epcot

Read prices, menu items, and more about Garden Grill

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by JJKHughes04 Review Date: 09/17/2020

a fantastic character meal for all ages!

Pros:

The character interactions were amazing and Mickey is so cute in his coverall! The strawberry poundage dessert was delightful. Family style all you can eat

Cons:

Not the greatest food but worth it for the characters

Reviewed by Tolkoto Review Date: 06/02/2020

One of the biggest surprises I've had at WDW. Just booked this so I could get seats for the Candlelight Procession, but this is the best character meal I've ever had. Great breakfast food, all you can eat without having to deal with a buffet, lots of time with the characters, and it just isn't a crazy atmosphere like a lot of character dining can be. I also love the views of the Living with the Land ride.

Pros:

Good food, relaxing character meal, fun rotating views of the ride.

Cons:

No Donald! Booooo.

Reviewed by Liv Review Date: 05/15/2020

This is my favorite restaurant on Disney property for the freshness alone and has been ever since I was a kid. I have an egg allergy so I feel like a majority of the places I go I have to have special meals prepped for me which as delicious and accomodating as they are can get quite frustrating. I always put a note on my reservation about it but I find that a majority of my food does not need to be altered to to that of the rest of my family's. I have never had anything here that I didn't like and I don't find that I feel the full and bloated feeling most buffets/family style restaurants give.

Pros:

delicious, character experience, fresh food from the Land, restaurant rotates, fun for kids!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/07/2020

favorite disney restarting

Pros:

slowly moves great ambiance amazing cast members feels like a very personal experience and they have amazing food

Reviewed by JulieNangle Review Date: 03/25/2020

I love this place. The food is yummy, atmosphere is great, love that it turns slowly and bonus that you can meet the characters there too!

Pros:

Along with great food, you get to relax and eat in a great atmosphere and the characters are a super bonus! Especially Chip n Dale!

Cons:

Nope, none.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/21/2020

Great Character interactions; no buffet to hassle with; fresh fruit is awesome; yeah Mickey Waffles

Pros:

All food brought to table, great character interaction, relaxed atmosphere

Cons:

Standard breakfast faire, restroom is outside of the restaurant

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/13/2020

This was good..not great. I loved the characters but once my kiddos get older I do t see us making this a priority. Way better food in Epcot.

Pros:

Characters, plenty of food for picky eaters

Cons:

Not really interesting as far as food goes

Reviewed by AmberMac Review Date: 02/06/2020

The best service for character dining. We were SUPER IMPRESSED by the chef and kitchen staff in preparing allergy-friendly foods for husband and son!! My husband who is not a big Disney fan said that he would love to come back to this restaurant.
Character interaction was amazing, and we even got to see a few of them more than once.

Pros:

Character interaction Food allergy accommodation Wonderful atmosphere Rotating restaurant for different views Servers so sweet and fun

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/21/2020

We both agree it was the best meal we had at WDW this last trip. Food was excellent, the serivce was the best, the characters came around 3 times and were great, and the place rotates, it doesn't get any better than this.

Pros:

the food and dessert were the best out of all the places we have eaten here

Reviewed by Gingy160 Review Date: 11/04/2019

Although the food was delicious, it was pretty heavy for the climate. I would hope it changes at least seasonally ... We all (8) agreed it was great once but don't need to go back. Also, we were all a little unnerved by the rotation even though it was *really* subtle.

Pros:

Food was good, characters were fun

Cons:

Hard to get a good reservation time, not really worth a repeat