Reviews of Chip and Dale Harvest Feast at The Garden Grill

View Menus at Garden Grill Dining Location

Read more about Garden Grill including links to the menus and a review here: http://allears.net/dining/location/garden-grill

Chip and Dale's Harvest Feast Character Dining
Full Service - Lunch and Dinner
The Land - Future World - Epcot

Read prices, menu items, and more about Garden Grill

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by PegP Review Date: 11/05/2020

The only restaurant that we will never give a second chance to. We waited over 25 minutes past our reservation time to be seated. The food was the worst we'd had at any Disney restaurant, including quick service locations. The kids wouldn't eat anything but the mac & cheese because the rest really didn't taste very good at all. I love turkey, so was really looking forward to Garden Grill, but even I didn't like the turkey & wouldn't eat it. The stuffing was bland and unpalatable, as well. We were there for over an hour waiting to see all the characters, but finally left without seeing Mickey or Pluto. We saw Chip N Dale twice, though, so not sure what was up with that. But we were hungry & wanted to go someplace to get something to eat since no one wanted to eat any of the food at this place. Really nasty. Took forever for the server to come back to our table to give us the check so we could leave.

Pros:

You may get to see a character or two

Cons:

Long wait for a table, even if you have a reservation. The food is nasty & unpalatable The characters were hit & miss. We never saw Mickey or Pluto The service was bad. Saw the server to give her the order, to get our food, and to get our check. That was it.

Reviewed by JJKHughes04 Review Date: 09/17/2020

a fantastic character meal for all ages!

Pros:

The character interactions were amazing and Mickey is so cute in his coverall! The strawberry poundage dessert was delightful. Family style all you can eat

Cons:

Not the greatest food but worth it for the characters

Reviewed by Tolkoto Review Date: 06/02/2020

One of the biggest surprises I've had at WDW. Just booked this so I could get seats for the Candlelight Procession, but this is the best character meal I've ever had. Great breakfast food, all you can eat without having to deal with a buffet, lots of time with the characters, and it just isn't a crazy atmosphere like a lot of character dining can be. I also love the views of the Living with the Land ride.

Pros:

Good food, relaxing character meal, fun rotating views of the ride.

Cons:

No Donald! Booooo.

Reviewed by Liv Review Date: 05/15/2020

This is my favorite restaurant on Disney property for the freshness alone and has been ever since I was a kid. I have an egg allergy so I feel like a majority of the places I go I have to have special meals prepped for me which as delicious and accomodating as they are can get quite frustrating. I always put a note on my reservation about it but I find that a majority of my food does not need to be altered to to that of the rest of my family's. I have never had anything here that I didn't like and I don't find that I feel the full and bloated feeling most buffets/family style restaurants give.

Pros:

delicious, character experience, fresh food from the Land, restaurant rotates, fun for kids!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/07/2020

favorite disney restarting

Pros:

slowly moves great ambiance amazing cast members feels like a very personal experience and they have amazing food

Reviewed by JulieNangle Review Date: 03/25/2020

I love this place. The food is yummy, atmosphere is great, love that it turns slowly and bonus that you can meet the characters there too!

Pros:

Along with great food, you get to relax and eat in a great atmosphere and the characters are a super bonus! Especially Chip n Dale!

Cons:

Nope, none.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/21/2020

Great Character interactions; no buffet to hassle with; fresh fruit is awesome; yeah Mickey Waffles

Pros:

All food brought to table, great character interaction, relaxed atmosphere

Cons:

Standard breakfast faire, restroom is outside of the restaurant

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/13/2020

This was good..not great. I loved the characters but once my kiddos get older I do t see us making this a priority. Way better food in Epcot.

Pros:

Characters, plenty of food for picky eaters

Cons:

Not really interesting as far as food goes

Reviewed by AmberMac Review Date: 02/06/2020

The best service for character dining. We were SUPER IMPRESSED by the chef and kitchen staff in preparing allergy-friendly foods for husband and son!! My husband who is not a big Disney fan said that he would love to come back to this restaurant.
Character interaction was amazing, and we even got to see a few of them more than once.

Pros:

Character interaction Food allergy accommodation Wonderful atmosphere Rotating restaurant for different views Servers so sweet and fun

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/21/2020

We both agree it was the best meal we had at WDW this last trip. Food was excellent, the serivce was the best, the characters came around 3 times and were great, and the place rotates, it doesn't get any better than this.

Pros:

the food and dessert were the best out of all the places we have eaten here