Reviews of Chip and Dale Harvest Feast at The Garden Grill

View Menus at Garden Grill Dining Location

Read more about Garden Grill including links to the menus and a review here: http://allears.net/dining/location/garden-grill

Chip and Dale's Harvest Feast Character Dining
Full Service - Lunch and Dinner
The Land - Future World - Epcot

Read prices, menu items, and more about Garden Grill

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat , Table Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/13/2020

This was good..not great. I loved the characters but once my kiddos get older I do t see us making this a priority. Way better food in Epcot.

Pros:

Characters, plenty of food for picky eaters

Cons:

Not really interesting as far as food goes

Reviewed by AmberMac Review Date: 02/06/2020

The best service for character dining. We were SUPER IMPRESSED by the chef and kitchen staff in preparing allergy-friendly foods for husband and son!! My husband who is not a big Disney fan said that he would love to come back to this restaurant.
Character interaction was amazing, and we even got to see a few of them more than once.

Pros:

Character interaction Food allergy accommodation Wonderful atmosphere Rotating restaurant for different views Servers so sweet and fun

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/21/2020

We both agree it was the best meal we had at WDW this last trip. Food was excellent, the serivce was the best, the characters came around 3 times and were great, and the place rotates, it doesn't get any better than this.

Pros:

the food and dessert were the best out of all the places we have eaten here

Reviewed by Gingy160 Review Date: 11/04/2019

Although the food was delicious, it was pretty heavy for the climate. I would hope it changes at least seasonally ... We all (8) agreed it was great once but don't need to go back. Also, we were all a little unnerved by the rotation even though it was *really* subtle.

Pros:

Food was good, characters were fun

Cons:

Hard to get a good reservation time, not really worth a repeat

Reviewed by Foodrocks Review Date: 09/07/2019

This restaurant is absolutely fabulous. This was our favourite character meal of the week because of the food. My daughters aren't that interested in the characters though so that might be why (ages 13 and 17 years) but we all enjoy taking a picture with them when they come around. What we loved here was the food and the service. Both were excellent. They bring Nutella with the waffles and the tator tots were so amazing. They also bring a delicious cinnamon roll in the shape of Mickey and fruit when you start your meal. The coffee was very good too.

Pros:

Excellent food and service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/12/2019

My family and I eat here every trip. The food is consistently good. If you leave here hungry it is your fault.

Pros:

Family style.

Cons:

NA

Reviewed by DianeMarsden Review Date: 06/14/2019

We had a great experience at the Garden Grill. The food was delicious, there was a variety of choices in the family-style meal, we enjoyed interacting with characters, and even looking for hidden Mickeys. The rotating restaurant was cool when we got to look into the greenhouses as well.

Pros:

Variety of choices, family-style with refills available, unique theming

Cons:

limited choices for vegetarian (although we were there before anyone in our party was vegetarian, so they may have been able to accomodate)

Reviewed by Pgroyal Review Date: 04/18/2019

Good food, and plenty of it too

Pros:

Lots of time with Characters

Reviewed by PamBradshaw Review Date: 04/18/2019

Character meals isn’t something I usually choose but my travel buddy wanted to give it a whirl. I am so glad we decided to have a late lunch at the Garden Grille. The food was delicious and generous in portion size.

Pros:

Tasty food and pleasant atmosphere.

Cons:

The character costumes need to be refreshed.

Reviewed by GMT2008 Review Date: 04/17/2019

We’ve done 4 other character meals besides this one and this is our favorite. First the food is served family style. (We are not fans of buffets) The food was hot and plentiful. We liked there was a vegetarian main dish too (we had dinner there). There wasn’t a single complaint on any of the items but the sweet potato fries were a crowd favorite. We only nibbled dessert since we were stuffed from the main dishes. The character interactions were the best we ever had at a character meal. We were visited multiple times and there was actual interaction by the characters with our family and not just stopping by for a picture. My mother in law was concerned with the rotation of the restaurant but it was a non issue. She didn’t even realize it was moving.

Pros:

Great food - awesome character interactions