Reviews of La Cantina de San Angel

La Cantina de San Angel

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by lauren94 Review Date: 06/13/2021

My friend and I ate here last week and it was so great. We both got chicken tacos and frozen margaritas (lime & mango). The tacos and margaritas were great! The seating here is awesome. It's right on the water so you get a great view. The seating can fill up fast though at busy times.

Pros:

Food, margaritas, pretty view from seating

Cons:

Seating can fill up quickly during busy times

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/08/2021

Not a great experience the time I ate there. Food portion was small, and not very flavorful. Service not that great. Expensive. Overall prefer to eat inside the pyramid

Pros:

Nice view of the lake

Cons:

Not great food, not large portions, not great service. Better places to eat.

Reviewed by lauren94 Review Date: 01/04/2021

I ate here for lunch last time I went to Epcot and it was great! I got the chicken tacos and they were awesome. Not a ton of options here, but the options they have taste great. I absolutely LOVE the seating by the water. My friend and I sat there and it was beautiful. The overall vibe of this patio seating area was AMAZING. I will definitely be going back. This is a great quick service location.

Pros:

Seating, Tacos, Margaritas

Cons:

Not a lot of options to eat

Reviewed by Cazstar Review Date: 09/05/2020

We had the beef and chicken tacos, they were really good. We also had the churros for dessert

Pros:

Food plenty of seating

Cons:

Birds outside seating only (most of the time)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/31/2020

Our favorite quick service. The tacos are DELISH

Pros:

Great food, seating on the water. Quick.

Cons:

Busy usually.

Reviewed by mschu2112 Review Date: 01/27/2020

Ate here on 1-10-20 and it was the first time we had done so. The menu has a good selection of food and everything was very good. We had a selection of the Tacos and also the empanadas. All were very good and the beans as well as rice had a good taste. The various sauces added some spice and there was mild to hot. A good meal and we will go back again.

Pros:

Good food, tasty good selection

Cons:

tacos are small and I mean small, think 2/3 the size of a Taco Bell Taco, seating area can be crowded

Reviewed by Pgroyal Review Date: 04/18/2019

Great Mexican food

Pros:

Nice view of ride, good food

Cons:

pretty dark

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 10/01/2018

I have to eat here every time, I love their black beans and have them add extra mexican cheese. So good.

Pros:

black beans

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

Good food with a nice view of the lagoon.

Pros:

Good food, nice view of the lagoon.

Cons:

Outdoors if weather is bad, usually very busy, people will camp out of Illuminations.

Reviewed by magicalcouple Review Date: 09/27/2018

Love this place! My favorite thing is being able to sit by the water with a margarita and some nachos while still being able to serve chicken fingers to my picky son!

Pros:

Various salsas,nachos, margaritas, water front dining

Cons:

Birds