Reviews of Sci-Fi Dine-in Theatre Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Sci Fi Dine-In Theater Dining Location

Read more about Sci-Fi Dine-In including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/sci-fi-dine-in-theater

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
Disney's Hollywood Studios

Reviewed by GabiChristie Review Date: 09/22/2020

This is my favourite themed dining at Disneyworld! The food is average, nothing to write home about, but the atmosphere is so cool. Love the seating and the weird B movies. It's also the quietest and most relaxed place in the park. Perfect for a dinner break before you go for Fantasmic!

Pros:

Atmosphere, theming, quiet.

Cons:

Food is average.

Reviewed by JJKHughes04 Review Date: 09/17/2020

Fun theme

Pros:

great burgers &shakes!!

Cons:

very dark

Reviewed by lewisvillebryan Review Date: 05/03/2020

Loved sitting in a old car turned into dining table

Pros:

Set a reservation and you are in so quick right on time

Cons:

We wanted to go back so bad, but we didnt have a reservation

Reviewed by misslenisekayy Review Date: 04/19/2020

This was so much fun! If you've never been to a drive-in you should totally try this for sure!

Pros:

theming, tons of options, entertaining projector clips

Cons:

nothing, just not blown away

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/18/2020

So much fun, a must do when Virgo studios

Pros:

I had the NY steak and veggies and WOW it was cooked to perfection. The atmosphere is so much fun too.

Cons:

The movies were a bit loud and hard to hear conversation with the family at times

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/07/2020

We ate here on our last trip for the first time...

Pros:

Feels like a real drive in, decor and theme was awesome! Hamburger, fried pickles, spinach dip and ice cream was so good!

Cons:

Don’t have many cons, we waited a bit for our table when we had reservations but that didn’t ruin the experience

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/31/2020

I'm in the minority and did not love it here. Service was awful (rare experience at Disney) and the food was poor. Back lot is way better quality food in my opinion.

Pros:

Cute atmosphere.

Cons:

Bad service and food. It remains overly busy.

Reviewed by LizzyRugne Review Date: 03/23/2020

we had the best time here 😀 burgers were awesome

Pros:

such a fun and unusual environment. loved the whole feeling of being at the drive through in the 50's

Cons:

long wait even with a reservation

Reviewed by memymoe Review Date: 03/17/2020

Sci-fi is a love hate kind of place. If you love cheesy 1950s nostalgia and sci-fi this place is great. My wife doesn’t though so I don’t get to go here as often as I would like. Another thing to note is we don’t do the dining plan so we’re not trying to maximize the bang for our buck which might be why I like the food. It’s a really good place for a burger and milk shake. I’m not sure I would go here for steak and seafood though.

Pros:

Theming Burgers Milk shakes

Cons:

None for me

Reviewed by Kelsey1989 Review Date: 03/17/2020

I love it here. The theming is really cool and the prices are only a couple for dollars then the quick services. I’m not sure I’d use a table service on it if I had the dining plan. But if I was paying for everything out of pocket, I’d definitely come here.

Pros:

Theming, relatively quiet, inexpensive

Cons:

If you have an uneven group, one person will have to sit alone

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios