Reviews of Sci-Fi Dine-in Theatre Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Sci Fi Dine-In Theater

Sci Fi Dine-In Theater

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by BrittS117 Review Date: 11/23/2021

So much fun! The Sci Fi Theater was the perfect break from running around the park. We had milkshakes and cheeseburgers and they really hit the spot! The retro cars were lots of fun and we enjoyed watching the short films while eating. Lots of kids in the cars around us really seemed to enjoy their experience, which was great to see, especially since drive in movies are rare these days! The theater is exactly what you would expect and we look forward to going again on our next trip!

Pros:

Great break from the hustle and bustle of the park, really yummy burgers and milkshakes

Reviewed by JackieDodson Review Date: 11/01/2021

food is pretty typical, but good, diner food- burgers ect. You come here for the old black and white movies and commercials they play at the drive in! The atmosphere is so cute, and kids will especially think its awesome to eat while sitting in a car and watching TV. Make sure you request to sit in a car, though!

Pros:

theming!! (if you get to sit in a car)

Cons:

food is not special, can be busy, not all guests sit in a car

Reviewed by VolFanlovesDisney Review Date: 11/01/2021

This place is neat at face value. You sit in old cars and eat burgers while watch c- sci-fi trailers from the 50s and 60s. The food is made to perfection. It's burgers and fries and really not much imagination behind it. so while everything tastes fine, you can get a burger anywhere in or out of Disney and probably get it better and cheaper.

Pros:

the theme is top notch and kids will love it. food is good.

Cons:

food is unimaginative and pricey.

Reviewed by ktkueb80 Review Date: 10/20/2021

To go here you are going for the experience and honestly, it is a one and done for us. We ate here for dinner on 10/15/21. We had reservations for 3 and we were seated promptly in a car that holds 6. The atmosphere is adorable and my 8 year old son especially loved watching the old movie clips. My husband and I each got a burger and my son got chicken tenders. They were just your average park burgers. Nothing exciting or special. The fries were cold. Were they worth the money? Probably not. But it was a cool experience, we tried it once and now we are done!

Pros:

ambiance, AC

Cons:

felt rushed, mediocre food

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/19/2021

We waited almost 30 minutes past our reservation time to get into the restrant. we are on our honeymoon and I woke up at 2 am to book this reservation months in advance and I completely regret it. They sat us at a picnic table even though the reservation I made has a picture of the cars. they said there is no way we could wait for one even though 2 opened up right next to us within minutes! WAAAY too expensive for diner food at a picnic table. We where so excited and are so disappointed. cast members where nice enough just pushing stupid policy, people next to us disappointed too, no one wants those seats time to get rid of them.

Pros:

teeming great if you are lucky enough to not get bad seating

Cons:

You can get stuck eating overpriced dinner food on a picnic bench

Reviewed by lavetaloca Review Date: 10/13/2021

A must do for first trip to Hollywood Studios. This spot is perfectly on theme for this park. Can't get a more classic movie experience than visiting a drive in movie in your convertible to watch old B-movies with burgers and shakes. This is my husbands favorite place.

Pros:

Unbeatable experience that is a perfect match for Hollywood Studios

Cons:

plan WAY ahead to get this reservation

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/28/2021

Incredible experience for kids and adults alike! Dining in the classic cars is so cool and watching clips of old horror movies left my family in stitches. The food is good, especially GF and DF options. I had a dairy free cookies and cream milkshake which was truly the best milkshake I've ever had. Also a great option for walk-ins if you can get a seat in the back

Pros:

-Great for families -Best atmosphere in Hollywood Studios -Keep kids entertained with movie clips -Quality food with the 1950's diner feel

Cons:

-Food is not super unique (burgers and shakes) -if you sit in car seating, you only sit two per row making conversation difficult

Reviewed by Kybishop22 Review Date: 09/06/2021

This dining experience is so fun and unique, everyone should dine here at least once.

You step back in time, sitting in an old-fashioned car, eating burgers and fries, while watching sci-fi movies in a drive in. What more could you ask for?

Pros:

Unique dining experience, good food.

Cons:

If you're a party of 2, be prepared to share a car with strangers. This can be awkward because it's so tight. Especially if you're the couple in the front row because you feel like the people behind you can't see.

Reviewed by MaydayPeppers Review Date: 09/05/2021

My mom and I recently ate here toward the end of August. I had some vague memories of staying here from when I was younger and I always wanted to eat in the car. It was a cool experience but not one that I'd do again. The food is awful. I could have had a better burger at backlot express. My mom got the turkey sandwich and it was mediocre. A one and done experience.

Pros:

Cool setting Watch tv and eat

Cons:

Food sucks Can't interact with each other if you are in a large group. It seats 2 per row Bad service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/09/2021

Loved the concept & theme, but we were stuck in the back of a car with another family & wedged next to someone else. It felt like we couldn’t talk & the dim lighting meant we couldn’t see our food. Wild have preferred individual cars.
The food was very mediocre, greasy & overpriced

Pros:

Theming is great & service was fantastic

Cons:

Could be put with another family Dimly lit Overpriced & mediocre food

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios