Reviews of Sci-Fi Dine-in Theatre Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Sci Fi Dine-In Theater Dining Location

Read more about Sci-Fi Dine-In including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/sci-fi-dine-in-theater

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
Disney's Hollywood Studios

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/20/2019

It hurts me to give this place a bad review. But price weak menu and the worst meal of my life make it necessary.

My visit was in 2018 and my last. The food was not to McDonald's standards. The servers and prep cooks can only do so much with down graded food bought on the cheap, to maximize profits.

I can't even come up with an insulting phrase or comment to describe my experience.
I am pretty sarcastic and usually have something hilarious to drive home my point. But my meal was beyond
A sarcastic statement....

Unreal !

Pros:

Scenery

Cons:

Better meals at a homeless shelter

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/19/2019

Even though I’m not particularly picky, the food at Sci-Fi was so
bad that I couldn’t eat it. Arrived lukewarm & have had better burgers at fast food places - not worth the money, even tho atmosphere is cute.

Pros:

Different venue

Cons:

Food was awful & not worth the money

Reviewed by allec999 Review Date: 08/30/2019

Had lunch here on August 24. First time for my wife and my teenage daughter's friend. They loved the theme and movies. Three of us enjoyed the food; my wife did not, thus the rating of 7. But will try it again sometime.

Pros:

Theme, most of the food

Cons:

My wife's burger

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/12/2019

I wasn't impressed. You can barely read the menu because it is so dark. The darkness at least hides how dirty the tables are.

Pros:

average food. QSR restaurants are better

Cons:

cleanliness

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 08/08/2019

We love this place and will continue to dine here at least once a trip. However, our most recent visit on 7/30/19 was not great. We had a larger party and they decided to squish 9 of us into one of the "cars" (car front end and back end but regular table in the middle). 9 adults, not children. We had no room to move, a couple of us had to sit sideways. It was very uncomfortable. And the table was very close to the kitchen door so between the light and noise coming from the kitchen every time a server swung the door open and closed, we neither heard nor saw any of the sci fi film reels, which was really disappointing. Food was fine, as typically is - nothing fantastic but decent burgers and sandwiches.

Pros:

great atmosphere, decent food

Cons:

unfortunate and uncomfortable decisions made in seating

Reviewed by Shoylerth Review Date: 06/11/2019

Really enjoyed dining there before but last time was disappointing. Food was okay. Too dark to read menu and couldn’t see your food when it arrived.

Pros:

Liked drive- in atmosphere and the old sci-fi movie clips.

Cons:

Too dark. Food okay.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/11/2019

Too dark inside. Hard to read the menu and even hard to see your food when it comes. Food was okay not great. Really enjoyed it before but the last time was disappointing.

Pros:

Love the drive-in atmosphere and the clips from the old sci-fi movies.

Cons:

Too dark. Food was okay not great.

Reviewed by Cathy1213 Review Date: 05/17/2019

1st time and was expecting alittle better food.. Didn't get a car very disappointed. Food was ok.

Pros:

service was great.

Cons:

didn't get a car to sit in had a table

Reviewed by LouO Review Date: 04/29/2019

Cool retro style drive-in movie theater theme; complete with full screen and old footage playing. Eating in 50's style car's is the final touch. I try and go here every visit. Food is good, ol' american, drive-in style, so if you like a burger and fries you'll enjoy this place!

Pros:

limited menu (in a good way) cool atmosphere (you feel totally immersed)

Cons:

addicting (LOL)

Reviewed by Dreamer Review Date: 04/25/2019

We avoided Sci Fi for years based on not-so-good reviews. We were pleasantly surprised when we dined here and now my son requests to eat here on every trip. Our visit a few weeks ago was great. We tend to stick with burgers and milkshakes because they are so tasty. Some of the video clips are hysterical.

Pros:

Burgers. Milkshakes. Fun theme.

Cons:

Hard to get a reservation.

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios