Reviews of BaseLine Tap House

View Menus at BaseLine Tap House Dining Location

Snacks Menu

Read more about BaseLine Tap House including a link to the menu: http://allears.net/dining/location/baseline-tap-house

BaseLine Tap House, located on the new Grand Avenue in Disney's Hollywood Studios, celebrates the revitalization of Downtown Los Angeles by paying homage to its building's former life as the Figueroa Printing Company, a mom-and-pop print house that had ties to the Disney studios in nearby Burbank. The space has cool architectural and mechanical details with exposed walls and old printing equipment and artifacts, blending the past and present in an inviting space. Outside has a charming tree-shaded terrace, perfect for a relaxing break in the day. The location has beer, ales, cider, wines and other beverages on tap, along with a few snack items.

Reviewed by Keli Review Date: 03/28/2020

Best spot for snacks in the park! Stuff for kids too.

Pros:

The snacks are good quality and the portion size is good.

Cons:

Kids will not love the themeing but my daughter enjoyed the Frozen themed macarons.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/16/2020

We love Baseline. Their pretzel is the BEST at WDW in my opinion and is a great chill brewery like environment when you want to take a break from the crazy, hectic crowds in HS!

Pros:

Chill, outdoor seating, Alchoholic beverages, food

Cons:

Limited seating, quick service

Reviewed by JLF321 Review Date: 02/06/2020

Great beer flights and great food! What's not to love! It's the perfect place to hang out and wait for a fast pass!

Pros:

Food, drinks, atmosphere.

Cons:

Limited seating

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/06/2020

This is my favorite place to relax at Hollywood studios especially on a hot day. It’s never a overly crowded place, and I always get the beer flight which is 12$. You can’t beat that price. They also have some snacks if you are hungry.

Pros:

Nice shaded patio, not crowded, AC location

Cons:

Not a lot of beers on tap

Reviewed by magicalcouple Review Date: 11/27/2019

We stopped by to take a break and get snack a few weeks back. We had the charcuterie board and I have to say- I loved it! There was plenty for me and my husband to share and we sat outside and people watched. I enjoyed the location and the food.

Pros:

Food, Location

Cons:

Wish there more food/snack options

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 08/09/2019

Comfortable place to rest, get some AC and brews. Connecting doorway to Sci Fi make is the perfect place to wait for your table. They have a great soundtrack of music playing in the background. Only gripe - wish they had a few more food options.

Pros:

nice atmosphere, next to Sci Fi, good beer

Cons:

very limited snacks/small plates

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 09/26/2018

We (me, husband, mom, dad) visited the Baseline Tap House in April 2018. We were waiting for our reservation for the next door Sci Fi DineIn so we popped in to Baseline for a round of drinks and an appetizer. Three of us ordered California IPAs, one had one of the specialty sodas on tap, I think it was black cherry flavored. Beverages were fabulous, most of us wished we'd ordered the specialty soda, it was fabulous - didn't taste artificial at all. The Bavarian pretzel we ordered was delicious, too. Perfect for 4 to share before dinner. Fun atmosphere, nice tables outside, and good music. A win for us!

Pros:

Good beer, atmosphere, great unique drinks for non-drinkers

Cons:

Very limited food selection

Reviewed by mouskestella Review Date: 05/17/2018

Nice spot to sit and relax while having a beer and a pretzel. Limited menu but there’s nice seating outside and it’s a modern feel to it like a brewpub.

Pros:

Beer, nice place to sit

Cons:

Not a lot of choices

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios