Reviews of BaseLine Tap House

View Menus at BaseLine Tap House Dining Location

Snacks Menu

Read more about BaseLine Tap House including a link to the menu: http://allears.net/dining/location/baseline-tap-house

BaseLine Tap House, located on the new Grand Avenue in Disney's Hollywood Studios, celebrates the revitalization of Downtown Los Angeles by paying homage to its building's former life as the Figueroa Printing Company, a mom-and-pop print house that had ties to the Disney studios in nearby Burbank. The space has cool architectural and mechanical details with exposed walls and old printing equipment and artifacts, blending the past and present in an inviting space. Outside has a charming tree-shaded terrace, perfect for a relaxing break in the day. The location has beer, ales, cider, wines and other beverages on tap, along with a few snack items.

Reviewed by Jade Review Date: 11/12/2020

This was one of our favorite bars from our Disney world trip. Baseline is located right next to Sci-Fi dine in theater and is a great spot to chill out and enjoy a drink in the AC. They also have outdoor seating if the weather is nice. They offer a wide variety of craft beers on tap, mixed cocktails and small bites. Check it out!

Pros:

Chill spot, good drinks

Reviewed by cassidiroberts Review Date: 11/09/2020

They have beer and cider which is nice and not always found. I'm always down for a charcuterie board. And their pretzel is yummy.

Pros:

Good food and drinks. Casual. Quick.

Cons:

Not a ton of seating.

Reviewed by GabiChristie Review Date: 09/22/2020

Perfect for a midday snack! My mom and I shared a beer and the cheese board and were very happy.

Pros:

Shareable, different, alcohol.

Cons:

Seating limited.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/06/2020

Love this place! It’s our favorite! The charcuterie board is amazing price and the music they play is so good. We try to go here every time we visit.

Pros:

Full bar, plenty of beers to choose from, good snacks

Cons:

Not many food choices.

Reviewed by Keli Review Date: 03/28/2020

Best spot for snacks in the park! Stuff for kids too.

Pros:

The snacks are good quality and the portion size is good.

Cons:

Kids will not love the themeing but my daughter enjoyed the Frozen themed macarons.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/16/2020

We love Baseline. Their pretzel is the BEST at WDW in my opinion and is a great chill brewery like environment when you want to take a break from the crazy, hectic crowds in HS!

Pros:

Chill, outdoor seating, Alchoholic beverages, food

Cons:

Limited seating, quick service

Reviewed by JLF321 Review Date: 02/06/2020

Great beer flights and great food! What's not to love! It's the perfect place to hang out and wait for a fast pass!

Pros:

Food, drinks, atmosphere.

Cons:

Limited seating

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/06/2020

This is my favorite place to relax at Hollywood studios especially on a hot day. It’s never a overly crowded place, and I always get the beer flight which is 12$. You can’t beat that price. They also have some snacks if you are hungry.

Pros:

Nice shaded patio, not crowded, AC location

Cons:

Not a lot of beers on tap

Reviewed by magicalcouple Review Date: 11/27/2019

We stopped by to take a break and get snack a few weeks back. We had the charcuterie board and I have to say- I loved it! There was plenty for me and my husband to share and we sat outside and people watched. I enjoyed the location and the food.

Pros:

Food, Location

Cons:

Wish there more food/snack options

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 08/09/2019

Comfortable place to rest, get some AC and brews. Connecting doorway to Sci Fi make is the perfect place to wait for your table. They have a great soundtrack of music playing in the background. Only gripe - wish they had a few more food options.

Pros:

nice atmosphere, next to Sci Fi, good beer

Cons:

very limited snacks/small plates

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios