Reviews of 50's Prime Time Cafe Lunch/Dinner

Read more about 50's Prime Time Cafe including links to menus here:

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
Disney's Hollywood Studios

Reviewed by tga1828 Review Date: 11/17/2020

Stopped in with a party of 8 with no reservation. Hostess told us it would be a 30 minute wait and we ended up getting seated in 5 minutes. Food and drinks were excellent. Throughout our table we got items like the pot roast, fried chicken, and the meatloaf. Everyone enjoyed the entrees. Drinks were creative and tasty.

Pros:

Ambience and décor. Prices were reasonable for a sit down restaurant. Enjoyed being a part of the \"family\".

Reviewed by Jade Review Date: 11/12/2020

Yummy fried chicken and PBJ milkshake! I loved the theming of this restaurant. You truly feel like you've gone back in time and all of the servers aka cousins are hilarious. Comfort eats in AC!

Pros:

Yummy food, indoor seating, fun theming

Cons:

Food is basic

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/02/2020

We try to dine here every time we visit. This last time (Dec 2019) we were disappointed. Food was just 'so, so' and service was not good! We took a couple new to Disney and we were embarrassed to have gone on about how good it was. It wasn't worth the long wait, even though we had a reservation.

Pros:

Location,

Cons:

Blah food, bad service

Reviewed by Disney4me Review Date: 10/17/2020

The food was good.

Pros:

good food

Cons:

The service was terrible.

Reviewed by PALionKingfan Review Date: 09/24/2020

I ate here again on my recent trip. It was good like all the other times before. This is a safe bet to have a good meal for the whole family. Great atmosphere and a fun wait staff. I got the sampler, should have just gotten the roast beef. Don’t get me wrong, the fried chicken and meatloaf were good but the roast beef was excellent. The only con, and it is mostly me, is that I don’t think they have a great appetizer or dessert menu.

Pros:

Good fun, well decorated, fun wait staff, good for everyone in your party despite age or food tastes

Cons:

Appetizer and dessert menu were not to my taste.

Reviewed by MelMel82 Review Date: 07/29/2020

So good! As far as fried chicken in the parks goes, 50's Prime Time is the best. Love the old tv's and old company clips and classic tv shows. The cast members here are awesome! Don't put your elbows on the table...I had to sing I'm a little tea pot. LOL!

Pros:

food, cast members, atmosphere

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/24/2020

Greatest restaurant in all of Disney world.
The food is second to none. If you have never had the peanut butter and jelly milkshake you have not lived!!

Pros:

The only thing better than the food is the people who work there and wait on the customers. Personal advice is don’t put your elbows on the table.

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/18/2020

Great classic American food

Pros:

Love the old time theming and the classic American food

Cons:

Lines are pretty long

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/07/2020

We had lunch here and the food was below average. We also had a big group and they put us in a very small table, it was way to crowed. Our waitress was very average and didn’t really interact with us. It was a big let down bc of all the good reviews we read

Pros:

Theme and decor was neat

Cons:

Average food and over crowded

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

Not the worst but not the best option either. The theme is really the only reason I would recommend going here. The environment is fun: classic TV shows, hokey kitchens, mean cousins but the food is dreadful. There was absolutely no flavor to the fried chicken I had or the sampler meal my husband got. The veggies tasted straight out of a can without any flavoring on them. Which I guess follows the theme but like come on. It's too much money for bland food.

Pros:

Theme

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios