Reviews of Milk Stand

Milk Stand

Services:

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/08/2021

I'm sad more people don't like the blue milk here! I get it every time I go and really enjoy it. If you're an adult who enjoys an adult beverage, get the version with rum! I personally like the flavor and don't mind the texture (and texture normally really bothers me). The cast members here are great and stick to the theming pretty well.

Pros:

Fruity flavors, rum and tequila options

Cons:

Not for everyone

Reviewed by Mya Review Date: 11/18/2020

As Aj from dfb has said the milk here is not something to write home about. The green milk is not favorable in my opinion the blue is tolerable.

Pros:

Cons:

Overrated

Reviewed by Snreif Review Date: 11/18/2020

We had the blue milk, it was yummy, not overpowering. Pretty refreshing!

Pros:

A must try!

Cons:

Only has the drinks

Reviewed by DisMomma88 Review Date: 11/18/2020

I believe this is a love it or hate it type of thing, but I love it!!! I'm partial to Blue Milk and have to get it every time we are on Batuu! My kids love the Blue Milk too! Its definitely one of the top treats they look forward too. I say its worth a try! And for those who don't drink dairy you are in luck, its plant based!

Pros:

Delicious treat, Out of this world experience, Optional souvenir cup if you like collecting them

Cons:

None for me!

Reviewed by MichelleWitty Review Date: 11/18/2020

If you love Star Wars it's a must try. Blue Milk tastes like Blue Moon ice cream and Green milk is similar but with a slight citrus taste. I think they taste amazing and good for a hot day.

Pros:

Unique Star Wars theme drink

Cons:

Can get busy

Reviewed by AndreaJ29 Review Date: 11/18/2020

The milk stand is a great place to get a Star Wars themed drink at galaxy’s edge. They offer blue and green “bantha” milk which makes for a perfect Instagram picture lol. I’ve tried both flavors and find them to be pretty good. I can’t seem to pick a favorite because they’re kind of similar. They come frozen and are plant based. For adults, they offer a boost version of both milks. I can’t go to galaxy’s edge without stopping for one!

Pros:

Cold and refreshing. Tasty and so cool and cute. Makes you feel like you’re right I’m the movie.

Cons:

Kind of expensive for a drink. Flavors don’t differ very much. The stand sells only milk so there is not a lot of variety of snacks.

Reviewed by StevenWilson Review Date: 11/18/2020

Really neat place but the milk is honestly gross. I’ve had blue, green, and alcoholic of both and I disliked all of them. I do recommend trying it at least once though.

Pros:

Looks neat

Cons:

Milk is nasty

Reviewed by lablover114 Review Date: 11/15/2020

Blue milk is awesome. One of my friends told me to try it for her because she was unable to make the trip with us and she wanted to try it and was excited it was vegan so she could have it (lactose issues). So I tried it for her and it didn’t disappoint. It’s got a nice light flavor to it, hard to pinpoint it. Definitely worth trying when you go visit Batuu

Pros:

Tasty, vegan

Reviewed by JennThompson Review Date: 11/15/2020

You have to try the blue and green milk at least once.

Pros:

Fun and memories made drinking blue and green milk

Cons:

Not super tasty it is more for the experience

Reviewed by Cheyetown Review Date: 11/15/2020

My husband was excited to try the blue and green milk so we got one of each, PLUS they are vegan. The blue milk tasted like a milky bomb pop (popsicle) and the green milk tasted like floral fruit loops. For 8 dollars each I feel like it is a waste for two tastes that aren’t amazing

Pros:

Wasn’t the worst flavors I’ve had

Cons:

The price, the taste

Other topics in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge -- WDW