Reviews of ABC Commissary

Other Menus at ABC Commissary

ABC Commissary

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by mbelerique19 Review Date: 06/22/2021

Dined here for lunch in June 2021. Food options have definitely improved from the past. The menu isn't huge but what is there is good quality. We felt full but not overstuffed.

Pros:

Lots of space

Cons:

Smallish menu

Reviewed by WaltSentMe007 Review Date: 06/19/2021

I am amazed with the new menu at ABC Commissary! I have been visiting WDW since before MGM opened and their food has always been regular, underwhelming theme park food. When Molly recommended the shrimp tacos, I had to try them. They were so amazing!! This is now my go to meal whenever I'm at Studios!

Pros:

I cannot recommend the shrimp tacos enough! There are a lot of new interesting options outside of normal American theme park food.

Cons:

The chicken sandwich is just ok and there is a long wait time even with mobile orders.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/16/2021

Good, fast food - Ray from NY is the BEST!

Pros:

Good food choices - employees here are very kind especially Ray from NY, he’s the SWEETEST

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/10/2021

We desperately trying to find a place to eat and this place for the bill for us when we were in a jam. Pleasantly surprised by the food to! I’d definitely go back!

Pros:

Good food, attentive staff, and lots of places to sit.

Cons:

Can get crowded from time to time.

Reviewed by Ljpsd818 Review Date: 01/27/2021

We had a great lunch of shrimp tacos and Buffalo chicken grilled cheese. The menu was unexpected, and delicious.

Pros:

Great food and different choices. Lots of seating.

Reviewed by meltort Review Date: 11/30/2020

We dined here around 11 a.m. on Nov. 25, 2020. We did the mobile order on the app as recommended because of COVID. It was very easy to pick up food. There was ample seating inside. My son and I both ordered the buffalo chicken grilled cheese. It was very tasty and served with a side of buffalo sauce. I thought it was pretty mild but the sauce added a slight kick for flavor but wasn't very spicy. It was very flavorful. The French fries were hot and crisp and had good potato flavor.

Pros:

Clean, quick and great buffalo chicken grilled cheese

Cons:

The buffalo chicken grilled cheese appears to only be on the lunch menu.

Reviewed by tga1828 Review Date: 11/17/2020

Ate at the ABC Commissary during lunch time because every other restaurant was busy and they had lots of seating available. Food was ok but nothing to write home about.

Pros:

Lots of seating, especially for a large group. Interesting décor on the wall.

Cons:

Menu wasn't very exciting.

Reviewed by Falbo Review Date: 07/09/2020

Typical cafeteria food

Pros:

A nice place to have lunch(if you can find the seating.) Nothing amazing or unique about it.

Cons:

Gets packed easily and not much seating. Typical food, nothing crazy amazing.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/18/2020

Nothing special here

Pros:

Large portions, one meal can easily feed 2 people

Cons:

Takes a long time to get your food

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/28/2020

Mediterranean Salad with Chicken!

Pros:

An amazing salad with great healthy protein. For the price this salad for lunch is an incredible deal! Chicken is very good. Lots of hummus, and the flatbread is just enough carbs. The dressing on the salad is lightly done, and YUM feta cheese! Very much enjoyed our lunch salad with a unhealthy beer! It's all about balance! 😉

Cons:

We were visiting the park the 1st week of March. If it was a busier season seating could be a problem. Looks like it could be lacking.

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios