Reviews of ABC Commissary

Other Menus at ABC Commissary

ABC Commissary

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by AmberStout Review Date: 06/14/2022

It was great sitting indoors. They had a good selection for our party if 6. The Buffalo chicken grilled cheese was very good. Not too expensive

Pros:

Decent price Good food Lots of indoor seating

Cons:

Theme/decorations

Reviewed by Dinane Review Date: 04/26/2022

Quick service with more than a couple choices for lunch really worked out well for us. Mobile ordering was definitely key. People were being turned away if they didn’t have a mobile order.

I had a salad with chicken, it came with a pita and humus. It wasn’t particularly special but it was good and a complete meal.

My 7 year old had a turkey sandwich that she thought was pretty enough to photograph. She didn’t really eat it though. She had her sides and some baby bell cheese that I got knowing how unlikely it would be that she would eat a turkey sandwich.

Mobile order and you’ll be happy with this lunch.

Pros:

Wide selection, air conditioning, mobile ordering, pretty good food

Cons:

Nothing special

Reviewed by MaggieHarpe Review Date: 04/16/2022

I remember eating here 10+ years ago and it was average cafeteria food. Not anymore!!! It was so good! We loved the creative takes on food we already enjoy like the buffalo chicken grilled cheese. Definitely recommend! The kids enjoyed their meals too and got plenty of food! Only con is that I don't love the theming. I get it, but it's just not as fun as some places and totally lost on kids.

Pros:

Great creative food, lots of room, indoor seating with AC

Cons:

Theming isn't my favorite

Reviewed by Lizgistix Review Date: 04/05/2022

was pleasantly surprised by how good the food was here. Tried the chicken curry, which was great and not expected to find in a theme park. The shrimp tacos were also pretty good and better than expected.

Pros:

Yummy food

Cons:

Limited outdoor seating

Reviewed by Hodsonfamilyof5 Review Date: 03/27/2022

This was the first time we enjoyed ABC in over 5 years and we loved the updated menu! Pleasant place to grab a bite.

Pros:

Lots of indoor seating. Updated menu is great: provides something other than burgers to try while still having the simple foods for picky eaters...something for everyone. Mobile order is always a plus.

Cons:

Can't think of any cons.

Reviewed by DisneyFreakJME007 Review Date: 03/24/2022

Loved the ability to be able to mobile order. Mobile ordering saved us so much time on our last trip. The food here was better than I had remembered from previous trips. I got the shrimp tacos and they were delicious! Also, switched one of my tacos with my sister for a pork carnitas one and it was delicious as well. My nephew even ate his turkey sandwich, he never eats sandwiches at home! Also tip, when it is storming, they will only allow mobile orders to come inside.

Pros:

delicious, indoor seating

Cons:

can get crowded, could have to wait for a table to open if you don't want to eat outside.

Reviewed by IBelieveQuincyCanWinOneDay Review Date: 03/08/2022

The buffalo chicken grilled cheese sandwich makes this a return-to location! There are several options to satisfy most eaters and is one of the more affordable restaurants in the park. There’s also plenty of indoor seating so it’s a reliable option if you want to just sit and relax while eating.

Pros:

good array of meals affordable option at the park

Cons:

not a fancy/high quality location

Reviewed by LightyearTroop5 Review Date: 02/28/2022

Bring back the shrimp and tofu curry rice bowl! This was such an amazing find. We stopped here to grab a quick bite wanted to try something light and we each got one of the curry bowls and it was just like the one in California adventures in Disneyland! Seriously delicious bring them back! Atmosphere was nice but we are more of the go-go go type so we ended up mobile ordering and eating right outside the restaurant on one of the tables with an umbrella and then got right back to having fun.

Pros:

Affordable, offers mobile order, has a good variety.

Cons:

The best dish is no longer on the menu!!! Can get very busy.

Reviewed by ktkueb80 Review Date: 02/28/2022

DH, DS (age 8) and I grabbed lunch here on 2/25/22 after placing a mobile order. DH and I each had a bacon cheeseburger with fries and softdrink, DH just got a soft drink and shared some of our fries. We also got a side order of cheese sauce (a great addition) and the wookiee cookie to all share. Let me tell you the wookiee cookie was the highlight for us. Soft, chewie, and just the right amount of filling. Do not skip this! The burgers and fries were just ok, the cookie was the real stand out!

Pros:

wookiee cookie, refillable soft drinks

Cons:

burgers just ok

Reviewed by rhueston22 Review Date: 11/19/2021

This restaurant is my family of 5's go-to quick service restaurant in Hollywood Studios. The buffalo grilled cheese sandwich is absolutely delicious. Unlike most of the Disney restaurants where they do the bare minimum, ABC Commissary really goes the extra mile. They give extra portions, ensure that all the condiments are laid out, the cast members come up to you to make sure everything is okay and collect your dishes for you instead of you having to take them to the trash yourself.

Pros:

Delicious, great customer service

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios