Reviews of Woody’s Lunch Box

Reviewed by MsLeslie Review Date: 05/11/2022

I’m glad they didn’t have the lemon blueberry tart because the raspberry lunch box tart was so delicious. It tastes nothing like a pop tart, but rather a fancy shortbread cookie with berry jam. I would go for this again anyway over ice cream even on a hot summer’s day.

Pros:

Delicious food and pretty quick without mobile ordering.

Cons:

May not have the flavor of lunch box tart you would like.

Reviewed by Hodsonfamilyof5 Review Date: 03/27/2022

The food was great, but like what others have said the seating situation is horrible. We literally had two groups almost go toe-to-toe when we were leaving our table.

Pros:

Great grilled cheese, excellent bang for the buck, mobile order.

Cons:

THE SEATING!!!

Reviewed by Elisek99 Review Date: 03/21/2022

Super crowded even just to pick up a mobile order - There is a bit of a bottleneck at the entrance. The totchos were a great shareable snack though to hold my brother and I over till lunch

Pros:

delicious snack

Cons:

extremely crowded, especially with little kids and strollers

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/19/2022

Only been there once but it was better than expected! I had the brisket melt with tomato basil soup, which was great, and my boyfriend had totchos, which he absolutely loved. The only thing we didn't love so much was the peanut butter chocolate banana lunchbox tart. The banana was very artificial and we could barely taste the peanut butter or chocolate. But the mobile order was very quick and we had no problem finding seats at 7 pm.

Pros:

Adorable theme Great entrees Mobile order is fast and easy

Cons:

The lunchbox tart could have been better

Reviewed by Kittypow Review Date: 02/23/2022

Woody's LB just makes me happy. Maybe it's the land as a whole, but I was just happy to be sitting at a babybel table on a cool misty morning. Mobile order worked like a dream and while the lunchbox tart did not live up to my expectations (but I'm not a pop tart fan, either), the Breakfast Bowl is my new favorite breakfast. Please keep in mind that I don't even like scrambled eggs, but this meal was one of my favorites in DHS.

Pros:

Atmosphere Great food options for breakfast Mobile Order Great cast members

Cons:

A crowded space

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/03/2022

Woodys lunchbox was very good and they had a lot of cheap treats

Pros:

They food is very good and not as expansive

Cons:

limited menu Heavy food

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 01/31/2022

Just had a few snacks here on a very crowded HS day. The totchos were delicious, and the apple lunchbox tart was very yummy. I wish there was more seating (and more covered seating), but I understand that the theming doesn't allow for it.

Pros:

Great theming, decent food

Cons:

Not comfortable on a sunny day

Reviewed by Bebopulation Review Date: 01/29/2022

It's such a cute restaurant, but it does get crowded and can be hard to find seating. The Box Tart is very good and I really enjoyed the BBQ Brisket Sandwich. Definitely worth checking out - just know if you have kiddos who will need a table to eat it, that may be a challenge.

Pros:

The menu items are simple but done well. Great theming

Cons:

Limited seating, very popular

Reviewed by juliekaitlyn94 Review Date: 01/27/2022

I've only been to DHS once (for now), and chose to eat here because I adore Toy Story, and it just looked so cute! My group all got the brisket sandwich & potato barrels. We placed our mobile order first thing when we got into the park. I thought it would take a while once our order was actually ready, but after checking in, they had it within 2 minutes. We found seating very quickly. And just let me tell you, that was one of the best bbq sandwiches I've ever had. IT IS ON GARLIC BREAD! The pickles and cheese added a delicious touch, so it just wasn't straight up bbq. I think the only thing I'd change is that I wanted more potato barrels. I would 100% eat here again on my next trip, and I just may do that.

Pros:

Delicious food. Super cute atmosphere.

Cons:

It was kind of hot outside, but we got a bit of shade which was nice.

Reviewed by MouseHouse36 Review Date: 01/24/2022

We went here for breakfast and it was pretty delicious! I got the tot bowl with eggs and gravy and my partner got the home made tart. I loved my breakfast I just wish they had a few more options and more seating. I’d like to see them bring the mini corn dogs from Casey’s here so I can have corn dogs and tots!!!

Pros:

Good food, breakfast

Cons:

Lack of Seating, needs more options.

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios