Reviews of Woody's Lunch Box

Counter service in Toy Story Land.
See more about Woody's Lunch Box and find the menus here:

Reviewed by tga1828 Review Date: 11/17/2020

A slight above average snack place. We stopped here in the evening between rides. It was a nice break.

Pros:

Good location. Tasty snacks.

Cons:

It would have been nice to have more of a snack selection

Reviewed by Jade Review Date: 11/12/2020

A-okay lunch spot! I love the theming of this quick service place. All of the seats and tables are brightly colored and umbrellas provide some shade from the Florida sun. If there is a line you can mobile order to save time. We sampled the brisket sandwich and the totchos. Both were good! My boyfriend also liked the adult lemonade. I would like to try this place again to try more.

Pros:

Great theming! Kid friendly food.

Cons:

Not enough shaded seating.

Reviewed by JenGross Review Date: 11/10/2020

Stopped here for an evening snack in January 2020. We got a chocolate- hazelnut with candied bacon bits toaster pastry. It was okay. My son liked it, but it was too sweet for me. Service was quick and easy at night.

Pros:

quick cheap

Cons:

just okay

Reviewed by cassidiroberts Review Date: 11/09/2020

Why are the reviews so low?? I love this place. They have kid friendly food, great quick breakfast options. A lot of this is also yummy when you have had a few drinks and need something hearty for your tummy. Love it.

Pros:

Good food. Quick breakfast options. Kid friendly.

Cons:

Busy. Must use mobile order.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/24/2020

One of my favourite quick services in Hollywood Studios. Got the grilled cheese and veggie tacho's and have been craving both since my last trip.

Pros:

Great food; vegetarian friendly.

Cons:

Outside seating - not ideal for super hot days

Reviewed by misslenisekayy Review Date: 04/19/2020

I've only had the scores sandwich breakfast here, and it wasn't great at all. The mystic portal punch was my favorite. I wish I've had lunch here, I feel like my rating would change.

Pros:

theming, yummy punch, unique food choices

Cons:

limited seating, outdoors, need more classic breakfast options

Reviewed by Andie1430 Review Date: 04/13/2020

This location surprised me. We grabbed breakfast after rope dropping slinky dog. We ordered the child version of the breakfast bowl and it was delicious. More than enough food and the flavors were great!
On separate occasions I've also ordered the lunchbox tarts. So yummy! Every order I've done through mobile order which makes it much simpler and faster.

Pros:

great flavor in the food, good portions, and the ability to mobile order

Cons:

limited seating and cover

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/04/2020

Woody's Lunchbox is more of a priority for me during breakfast. The lunch box tarts are to die for, as well as the s'mores french toast sandwich. Lunch was just ok-nothing too crazy. The grilled cheese was my favorite of the lunch offerings. The biggest disappointment for me was the brisket sandwich. I must have gotten a bad piece of meat because it was almost impossible to chew it down enough to swallow. The sauce on the sandwich also wasn't the best. To top it all off, I placed a mobile order thinking it would only take at most 20 minutes for our order to be ready. When we arrived, there was no line, and we saw people ordering and immediately getting their food. We waited around 25 minutes before we went to the window to make sure they had received our mobile order. We gave our name, and they didn't seem like they knew where our food was. If they had been busy, I would've understood the confusion. However, there weren't any people in line waiting to order regularly. We then waited another 20 minutes until we finally got our order. This wasn't an issue on our end, as I checked to make sure our dining credits went through, and we had received a confirmation number. If you're interested in trying Woody's Lunchbox, come for breakfast rather than lunch.

Pros:

Creative breakfast

Cons:

Crowded/limited seating

Reviewed by Dianne Kean Review Date: 04/02/2020

I love Woodys atmosphere and cheese sandwiches

Pros:

Awesome cheese sandwiches, tomato soup and tarts. Great theming

Cons:

No a/c seating

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

It is really freaking hot standing over here waiting in line. Disney does have a way about moving people through quickly though which is much appreciated. They even handed out paper menus in it so you didn't have to wait until you were close enough to see the menu board! We got breakfast her and tried the Candied Bacon and "nutella" lunchbox tart. Super tasty!

Pros:

Good food

Cons:

Hot

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios