Reviews of Woody's Lunch Box

Counter service in Toy Story Land.
See more about Woody's Lunch Box and find the menus here:

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/24/2020

One of my favourite quick services in Hollywood Studios. Got the grilled cheese and veggie tacho's and have been craving both since my last trip.

Pros:

Great food; vegetarian friendly.

Cons:

Outside seating - not ideal for super hot days

Reviewed by misslenisekayy Review Date: 04/19/2020

I've only had the scores sandwich breakfast here, and it wasn't great at all. The mystic portal punch was my favorite. I wish I've had lunch here, I feel like my rating would change.

Pros:

theming, yummy punch, unique food choices

Cons:

limited seating, outdoors, need more classic breakfast options

Reviewed by Andie1430 Review Date: 04/13/2020

This location surprised me. We grabbed breakfast after rope dropping slinky dog. We ordered the child version of the breakfast bowl and it was delicious. More than enough food and the flavors were great!
On separate occasions I've also ordered the lunchbox tarts. So yummy! Every order I've done through mobile order which makes it much simpler and faster.

Pros:

great flavor in the food, good portions, and the ability to mobile order

Cons:

limited seating and cover

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/04/2020

Woody's Lunchbox is more of a priority for me during breakfast. The lunch box tarts are to die for, as well as the s'mores french toast sandwich. Lunch was just ok-nothing too crazy. The grilled cheese was my favorite of the lunch offerings. The biggest disappointment for me was the brisket sandwich. I must have gotten a bad piece of meat because it was almost impossible to chew it down enough to swallow. The sauce on the sandwich also wasn't the best. To top it all off, I placed a mobile order thinking it would only take at most 20 minutes for our order to be ready. When we arrived, there was no line, and we saw people ordering and immediately getting their food. We waited around 25 minutes before we went to the window to make sure they had received our mobile order. We gave our name, and they didn't seem like they knew where our food was. If they had been busy, I would've understood the confusion. However, there weren't any people in line waiting to order regularly. We then waited another 20 minutes until we finally got our order. This wasn't an issue on our end, as I checked to make sure our dining credits went through, and we had received a confirmation number. If you're interested in trying Woody's Lunchbox, come for breakfast rather than lunch.

Pros:

Creative breakfast

Cons:

Crowded/limited seating

Reviewed by Dianne Kean Review Date: 04/02/2020

I love Woodys atmosphere and cheese sandwiches

Pros:

Awesome cheese sandwiches, tomato soup and tarts. Great theming

Cons:

No a/c seating

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

It is really freaking hot standing over here waiting in line. Disney does have a way about moving people through quickly though which is much appreciated. They even handed out paper menus in it so you didn't have to wait until you were close enough to see the menu board! We got breakfast her and tried the Candied Bacon and "nutella" lunchbox tart. Super tasty!

Pros:

Good food

Cons:

Hot

Reviewed by Keli Review Date: 03/28/2020

ADORABLE Theming. Breakfast items are great.

Pros:

Potato barrels are like poutine and a large portion.

Cons:

Seating is limited and hot.

Reviewed by Katelyn Review Date: 03/26/2020

I had never been to Woody's Lunchbox until my last trip - and I was really glad I had given it a chance! I got a grilled cheese & tater tots and it was the best grilled cheese I've ever had! A particular stand out for me at this location was the 'Adult Lemonade' which is a cherry lemonade with vodka. That was my favorite drink I had the entire trip & will definitely be getting this exact meal again on my next trip!

Pros:

Cons:

Lack of seating; people were watching us & waiting for us to leave so they could steal our table which made us feel rushed

Reviewed by Mydisplayname Review Date: 03/21/2020

The smoked turkey breakfast sandwich made my gf want to weep with flavored joy.
My French toast sandwich was also top notch

Pros:

Great food and snack Mobile order available

Cons:

I love in New England, which means I cannot indulge in this places fine faire for a long time

Reviewed by mickeymom5 Review Date: 02/21/2020

We ate breakfast here on 1/21/20. We had previously had breakfast here and really liked it. This time not so much. We both got the breakfast bowl. We used mobile ordering. It was slammed and mobile ordering took some time, but still not as long as standing in line. My breakfast bowl was not made very well. It only had a few potato barrels and way too much scrambled eggs in big chunks. Like I said, they were slammed, so they probably just threw it together. I didn't try to take it back so I can't comment on what they would have said or done with that.

Pros:

mobile ordering convenient location to Slinky Dog Dash

Cons:

food wasn't assembled properly and not much taste (there is hot sauce to give it some flavor)

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios