Reviews of Woody’s Lunch Box

Reviewed by WavyBlue Review Date: 10/04/2021

Woody's \"Pop-tarts\" - I've been wanting to try the pop-tarts. I ordered a Halloween (hazelnut/choc) & the Raspberry. The Raspberry was WAY better, you could actually taste the Raspberry. The Halloween pop-tart tasted like just tart, no filling taste. They were heavy, I was expecting something more light. The icing is pretty thick and not to flavorful on the Halloween. The Raspberry icing has a better taste. Try them once.

Pros:

I finally got to try these.

Cons:

I would not come back for these, I would try another snack next time.

Reviewed by BayouBengal Review Date: 09/27/2021

This place is cute and the food is fine. My family got several different items from the menu and while we all enjoyed it, the food also wasn\\'t anything special. This place is good for the kiddos, lots of familiar foods for them. The area is themed well but it is very small, not a lot of seating and it\\'s all outdoors. If it is warm outside (as it usually is in Florida), this may not be the most comfortable place to take a break to eat.

Pros:

Nice theming, familiar foods

Cons:

Nothing exciting on the menu, all outdoor seating and not a lot of it, can be hard to get a mobile order at times

Reviewed by tinkerbell17 Review Date: 09/10/2021

We have never been disappointed at this amazing quick service and make sure to eat here every time we visit Hollywood studios

Pros:

Great food options, do a great job adapting menu items to cater to allergies, amazing theming, and fantastic service

Cons:

not much seating

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/10/2021

I’m very surprised at how low the rating is for this restaurant. My family makes sure to eat at this location every time we visit Hollywood studios. We have a family member with celiac disease who has a severe reaction to gluten. We have never had any kind of issue regarding her food at woody’s. The food is always fantastic and we have never been disappointed with our meal.

Pros:

Delicious food and great service

Cons:

not very much seating

Reviewed by Bbear Review Date: 09/09/2021

Loved the food and snacks here. One of the better food options in the park. Grilled cheese and tomato soup was delicious. Tart was a great snack/sweet breakfast treat. Finding seating can be hard, but not impossible.

Pros:

Tasty, affordable, fun theming

Cons:

Complicated floor plan/seating arrangements

Reviewed by Kybishop22 Review Date: 09/06/2021

This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE quick service at Hollywood Studios. I have had nothing but amazing meals and experiences here. The food is amazing, and who wouldn't want to sit and eat inside Toy Story Land!

Pros:

Delicious fresh food, fun atmosphere.

Cons:

Limited seating, little to no shade

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/05/2021

Food is so delicious I highly recommend the grilled cheese, tomato soup and tatochos! It’s a hidden gem!

Pros:

Location can get very hot during mid day and sometimes seating is hard to find!

Cons:

Classic and simple!!!!!!Great food!!!

Reviewed by KSteele Review Date: 07/14/2021

How can Toy Story land have nothing for picky eating kids?? The food was good, because we were starving. Watchos were better than we thought, but I could probably make them at home. I did not like the pop-tart item, and I love pop-tarts.

Pros:

Seating

Cons:

Lack of variety and traditional kid foods.

Reviewed by Piccaso7 Review Date: 07/13/2021

Fun theming. Quick service. Lots of seating We had the pop tarts which only came in one flavor that day. They were good

Pros:

Fast service Lots of seating

Cons:

Limited menu

Reviewed by KevintheSnipe Review Date: 06/19/2021

This is my favorite quick service restaurants in all of Disney World! The theming is awesome because it is right in the middle of Toy Story Land and I have had nothing but excellent food here! I love the Totchos and I think that grabbing a Lunch Box Tart is the perfect way for my family to start our day at the Studio’s. I think that the baby bell cheese chairs are very adorable though I agree with lots of people in saying that there should be a little bit more of a covered seating area just so it isn’t as hard to find a table that isn’t directly in the Florida sun. It may just be because everyone in my family adores the Toy Story films, but this is definitely my choice for quick service in HS.

Pros:

Adorable Toy Story theming! Good food.

Cons:

Popular eating spot which causes it to be very busy at peak mealtimes. No indoor seating which means no AC or fans. Some may say there is a limited menu.

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios