Reviews of Woody's Lunch Box

Counter service in Toy Story Land.
See more about Woody's Lunch Box and find the menus here:

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/21/2019

We ate here December 2018. My daughter got the grilled cheese sandwich and a coke. I got the turkey sandwich. Our food was terrible. I don't know how you can mess up these easy meals but they did. The turkey was tough that I couldn't chew it. It wasn't fit for a dog to eat. Then since they won't give out lids on the drinks, a gentleman accidentally bumped into me and spilled some of our drink on our tray. But to make matters worse, while I was waiting in line my daughter had to hover over a table to wait for a seat. The lady told her she could have it in a few minutes. When the lady got up to leave a family rushed in beside us and sat down!!! They need more seating and umbrella's at this restaurant. We basically spent 20 minutes holding our tray begging for a table! I will never be back to this place again.

Pros:

Cons:

Pricey, Food tastes terrrible, Not enough seats

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/03/2020

Food was cold and just yuck. About as good as bad school lunch food. No places to sit. Service was poor. Very crowded and flow was bad. No Disney Magic or happiness in service by the employees.

Pros:

Nostalgic.

Cons:

Everything else.

Reviewed by MassMike Review Date: 04/18/2019

So much potential, and they came up with this?

Pros:

Not much

Cons:

Limited menu, pricey

Reviewed by tillch2 Review Date: 04/17/2019

Ate here on April 4th. we decided to try it since we were waiting on a fastpass time for toy story mania. saw someone eating a grilled cheese and she said it was awesome. we did the mobile ordering and that worked great. Seating area needs more umbrellas/shade and more tables. you had to hover until someone left. Food was ok, grilled cheese good but not great, daughter had bbq brisket and said it was ok

Pros:

location, mobile ordering

Cons:

seating area/more food options

Reviewed by Springbird Review Date: 01/28/2019

We ate here twice during our last visit in January. The first time, 3 people in our group split the Breakfast bowl and all said it was very good and they would have it again. So we decided to try Woody's for lunch on another day but with mixed results. Granddaughter had the Totchos and loved it. I had the BBQ Brisket Melt and it was terrible. All fat and no meat. I should have taken it back but the lines were long. My sister had the turkey sandwich and said the turkey tasted funny. It is smoked turkey so not sure if that had something to do with it but I did not try it. The grandson had the grilled cheese and liked it. Everyone liked the potato barrels so if you want a quick snack and it's a short line, get those. There are better places to eat at Hollywood Studios.

Pros:

Potato barrels were good

Cons:

Difficult to find a place to sit

Reviewed by misslenisekayy Review Date: 04/19/2020

I've only had the scores sandwich breakfast here, and it wasn't great at all. The mystic portal punch was my favorite. I wish I've had lunch here, I feel like my rating would change.

Pros:

theming, yummy punch, unique food choices

Cons:

limited seating, outdoors, need more classic breakfast options

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/04/2020

Woody's Lunchbox is more of a priority for me during breakfast. The lunch box tarts are to die for, as well as the s'mores french toast sandwich. Lunch was just ok-nothing too crazy. The grilled cheese was my favorite of the lunch offerings. The biggest disappointment for me was the brisket sandwich. I must have gotten a bad piece of meat because it was almost impossible to chew it down enough to swallow. The sauce on the sandwich also wasn't the best. To top it all off, I placed a mobile order thinking it would only take at most 20 minutes for our order to be ready. When we arrived, there was no line, and we saw people ordering and immediately getting their food. We waited around 25 minutes before we went to the window to make sure they had received our mobile order. We gave our name, and they didn't seem like they knew where our food was. If they had been busy, I would've understood the confusion. However, there weren't any people in line waiting to order regularly. We then waited another 20 minutes until we finally got our order. This wasn't an issue on our end, as I checked to make sure our dining credits went through, and we had received a confirmation number. If you're interested in trying Woody's Lunchbox, come for breakfast rather than lunch.

Pros:

Creative breakfast

Cons:

Crowded/limited seating

Reviewed by mickeymom5 Review Date: 02/21/2020

We ate breakfast here on 1/21/20. We had previously had breakfast here and really liked it. This time not so much. We both got the breakfast bowl. We used mobile ordering. It was slammed and mobile ordering took some time, but still not as long as standing in line. My breakfast bowl was not made very well. It only had a few potato barrels and way too much scrambled eggs in big chunks. Like I said, they were slammed, so they probably just threw it together. I didn't try to take it back so I can't comment on what they would have said or done with that.

Pros:

mobile ordering convenient location to Slinky Dog Dash

Cons:

food wasn't assembled properly and not much taste (there is hot sauce to give it some flavor)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/24/2020

One of my favourite quick services in Hollywood Studios. Got the grilled cheese and veggie tacho's and have been craving both since my last trip.

Pros:

Great food; vegetarian friendly.

Cons:

Outside seating - not ideal for super hot days

Reviewed by Andie1430 Review Date: 04/13/2020

This location surprised me. We grabbed breakfast after rope dropping slinky dog. We ordered the child version of the breakfast bowl and it was delicious. More than enough food and the flavors were great!
On separate occasions I've also ordered the lunchbox tarts. So yummy! Every order I've done through mobile order which makes it much simpler and faster.

Pros:

great flavor in the food, good portions, and the ability to mobile order

Cons:

limited seating and cover

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios