Reviews of Woody's Lunch Box

Counter service in Toy Story Land.
See more about Woody's Lunch Box and find the menus here:

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/21/2019

We ate here December 2018. My daughter got the grilled cheese sandwich and a coke. I got the turkey sandwich. Our food was terrible. I don't know how you can mess up these easy meals but they did. The turkey was tough that I couldn't chew it. It wasn't fit for a dog to eat. Then since they won't give out lids on the drinks, a gentleman accidentally bumped into me and spilled some of our drink on our tray. But to make matters worse, while I was waiting in line my daughter had to hover over a table to wait for a seat. The lady told her she could have it in a few minutes. When the lady got up to leave a family rushed in beside us and sat down!!! They need more seating and umbrella's at this restaurant. We basically spent 20 minutes holding our tray begging for a table! I will never be back to this place again.

Pros:

Cons:

Pricey, Food tastes terrrible, Not enough seats

Reviewed by MassMike Review Date: 04/18/2019

So much potential, and they came up with this?

Pros:

Not much

Cons:

Limited menu, pricey

Reviewed by tillch2 Review Date: 04/17/2019

Ate here on April 4th. we decided to try it since we were waiting on a fastpass time for toy story mania. saw someone eating a grilled cheese and she said it was awesome. we did the mobile ordering and that worked great. Seating area needs more umbrellas/shade and more tables. you had to hover until someone left. Food was ok, grilled cheese good but not great, daughter had bbq brisket and said it was ok

Pros:

location, mobile ordering

Cons:

seating area/more food options

Reviewed by Springbird Review Date: 01/28/2019

We ate here twice during our last visit in January. The first time, 3 people in our group split the Breakfast bowl and all said it was very good and they would have it again. So we decided to try Woody's for lunch on another day but with mixed results. Granddaughter had the Totchos and loved it. I had the BBQ Brisket Melt and it was terrible. All fat and no meat. I should have taken it back but the lines were long. My sister had the turkey sandwich and said the turkey tasted funny. It is smoked turkey so not sure if that had something to do with it but I did not try it. The grandson had the grilled cheese and liked it. Everyone liked the potato barrels so if you want a quick snack and it's a short line, get those. There are better places to eat at Hollywood Studios.

Pros:

Potato barrels were good

Cons:

Difficult to find a place to sit

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 08/09/2019

We just had beer and lunch box tarts. The blueberry lemon lunch box tart was very good, the pastry was excellent - not at all dry and full of flavor. Not to mention, adorable. The lines here move very slowly though.

Pros:

lunch box tarts are delicious

Cons:

very slow service

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios