Reviews of Trolley Car Cafe - Starbucks

Read more about Trolley Car Cafe-Starbucks including a link to the menu here:

Starbucks coffees and teas, breakfast sandwiches as well as some baked goods and grab and go light snacks.

Reviewed by PolynesianStitch Review Date: 10/08/2019

Had a quick breakfast here. Service was reasonably prompt. Pastries were fresh and tasty. Sat at a table across the way in what used to be Starring Rolls as seating is very limited here.

Pros:

Good baked goods and coffee

Cons:

Lines can be long at some times of day and seating is limited

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 08/09/2019

We tried to go here all day for coffee. At 9, 2, 4, and sometime around 5 or 6. Each time the line was out the door and it just didn't move so we gave up. How can it take 2 hours to get coffee here no matter the time of day? This place needs help.

Pros:

I'm sure the coffee is good if you can stand the huge, slow line

Cons:

huge slow line

Reviewed by bethocindigo Review Date: 10/20/2016

I loved the Turkey & Cranberry Sandwich. It was fresh, very large, and full of flavor. Unfortunately, it was so crowded and the lines were so slow that I got incredibly overwhelmed and forgot to order the darned coffee so I had to trek through MORE crowds around the park vainly searching for mediocre coffee elsewhere to wake me up!

Pros:

DELICIOUS Turkey & Cranberry Sandwich

Cons:

Incredibly slow and crowded service

Reviewed by Tanasigirl Review Date: 09/27/2016

On September 16, 2016, my hubby and I shared a fairly simple turkey sandwich as a snack. It was the usual pre-made, in a plastic container, so nothing beyond what you usually encounter at a Starbucks.

The location, while convenient, is also at the crossroads of Sunset Boulevard and Hollywood Boulevard. It can be very crazy there at busy times of the day.

We took our sandwich and ate it in the outdoor seating for Starring Rolls, which is just across Sunset Boulevard. That is a relatively more peaceful setting.

Pros:

Convenient location, grab and go

Cons:

Can be a congested area at certain times of the day

Reviewed by LISAE Review Date: 08/10/2016

We only used this store for Frappuccinos which were the same at every Starbucks in the parks but the service here is far quicker than the outlets at Epcot and the Magic Kingdom.

Pros:

quck lines - better than the Starbucks in the other parks

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios