Reviews of Country Bear Jamboree

Reviewed by ChefDionofLima Review Date: 09/29/2021

An original WDW attraction made for the entire family. It's full of humor, some a little risqué. The PA system could use some updating. And some of the animated need refurbishment. It's also a great way to get out of the heat and rainy weather.

Pros:

A/C, excellent animatronics, fun for the whole family.

Cons:

a little dated but I bet the Imagineers could bring it up to date, just don't remove the charm of the attraction.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/08/2021

I absolutely love the Country Bears! Unfortunately, it doesn’t get the respect it deserves! It has a lot of haters! Sure it’s outdated but that’s part of its charm! People just don’t give it a chance!

Pros:

It is a really fun entertaining show!! An absolute classic!!

Cons:

A lot of haters who basically hate it because they think it’s the cool thing to do!! ITS NOT!!!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/21/2021

It is a nice show and you get to say out of the heat

Pros:

Inside

Reviewed by TheChubbyKittyCat Review Date: 07/20/2021

This attraction is just amazing. The bears really seem like they are alive and it has the Disney magic! I would love it even more if they brought back the Vacation Hoedown version. I've never actually seen it but I have watched videos of that version and it's really good. Bunny, Bubbles, and Beulah are very cute and the other characters are funny. I think little kids will love this along with people of all ages.

Pros:

Funny and cute, cooling

Reviewed by Journeytomickey Review Date: 06/30/2021

Basically we only visit the bears when we need an AC break....not a must do.

Pros:

AC and you can sit down

Cons:

the show!

Reviewed by DaisyIsMyHomeGirl Review Date: 06/27/2021

Though this show scares me a bit, I agree that everyone should see it once. The music was not for me but it’s a good piece of Disney history.

Pros:

Air conditioning Funny mounted animals Usually short waits

Cons:

Long Classical country is not for everyone Some of the animatronic bears may scare people

Reviewed by tayloranne06 Review Date: 06/17/2021

i thought it was a good show and i thought it had good music and it was great to cool off as well!

Pros:

fun show and has ac

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/15/2021

I LOVE THIS SHOW. this is one of my must-do's 10/10

Pros:

ALL OF THE THINGS.

Cons:

can get busy.

Reviewed by ThankThePhoeniciansInTheLaughingPlace Review Date: 06/14/2021

You notice a lot of different things when you watch this as a kid vs when you watch this as an adult. As a kid I just thought it was a funny show with music that had cool animatronics. It's more eye-opening when you watch it as an adult. The adult humor is not even noticeable to children which makes it a good attraction for adults too while adding some laughter.

Pros:

Funny Good Break during a busy day

Cons:

Some people think the audio is off a little but I did not notice it

Reviewed by ShannonMc Review Date: 06/09/2021

For the bears to be animatronics, the crowd was cheeeing and clapping the whole time. I always skipped this before our most recent trip so I wanted to do it this time. The three heads on the wall are so entertaining during the show. I love the bears standing outside in between shows as well. Was it a must do in my opinion, no. But it gave the kids a break from the heat and allowed them to sit down for a few minutes.

Pros:

Break from the heat and the crowd was really into it.

Cons:

Not a must do, I feel like a new show and some new songs would be a great change in the future.

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions