Reviews of Mad Tea Party

Reviewed by HibiscusMom218 Review Date: 04/06/2021

When I was 2, I apparently made my poor, hungover aunt ride this with me repeatedly, and I wanted to SPIN. 35 years later I rode it with my son, praying he wouldn't spin us (I now get motion sick). It's a classic. You have to give it a ride at least once. Would I go on it again if I went to MK without my son? No.

Pros:

Classic Ride Little kids love it

Cons:

Spinning Motion sickness a strong possibility

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/04/2021

So fun I love to get spun so fast on this one and once again you may get dizzy

Pros:

So fun and you can go so fast!

Cons:

You can get dizzy

Reviewed by Crunco28 Review Date: 03/15/2021

This is a good ride! It's your typical spinning ride with an Alice in Wonderland twist. As a massive Alice in Wonderland fan I personally love this ride a little more than the normal person, but even if you're not like me I believe you could still enjoy it. There are some down sides however, the teacups are pretty tight so a big party may have to be in separate cups, if your prone to motion sickness this is probably not the ride for you, and this ride may be boring to some people because it's just a spinning ride

Pros:

Enjoyable Fun for kids Good for Alice in Wonderland fans

Cons:

Motion sickness Could be boring Tight spaces

Reviewed by kirstenandjake Review Date: 02/22/2021

really fun spinning ride! super fun to spin it as fast as you can! usually has short lines and is fun for all ages.

Pros:

short lines spin as slow/fast as you want

Cons:

motion sickness

Reviewed by Jessie Review Date: 02/17/2021

Pretty fun and we were able to get on a couple times with very little wait.

Pros:

Cute ride

Cons:

Not worth a long wait

Reviewed by PoorNanaPoorFather Review Date: 02/10/2021

This is such a fun ride. No matter how old we get, our family always ride this. We love to spin the cup as fast as we can and try to make each other sick. Don't worry. You don't have to spin it.

Pros:

Fun. The queue goes fast.

Cons:

The tea cups are tight. Tall people may be uncomfortable.

Reviewed by DrSeekersDinoPuppet Review Date: 02/10/2021

As an adult human man, this attraction was not made with me in mind. That being said, I never miss a chance to ride the Teacups! What the cup lacks in space for you to comfortably sit, it makes up for in aerodynamics. I recommend multiple people in one cup so you can each take turns churning the cup as fast as humanly possible. Just make sure you have a safe word incase someone starts to get sick! (ours was mahogany)

Pros:

Typically not very long of a wait

Cons:

If you get motion sickness easily you should probably avoid

Reviewed by gormand28 Review Date: 01/20/2021

Kids will love, but might be a one and done.

Pros:

Fun and kids will love.

Cons:

Might make people motion sick and dizzy and boring.

Reviewed by Anondisney Review Date: 01/12/2021

While adore the look of this classic ride, the motion sickness I get on it is enough to bar me from ever doing it again. It's great for any kid who'd like to spin as fast as possible, but if you have any kind of motion sickness, I'd run the other way.

Pros:

The tea cups are adorable

Cons:

motion sickness

Reviewed by CarlyMarie33 Review Date: 12/27/2020

this ride was fun, but short, similar to a regular carnival ride. but the teacups actually go too fast for even me! i got so dizzy i made my husband stop spinning us! very cute ride, you can control how fast you spin which is great for people with weak stomach or prone to vertigo (like me) and small children. we were in line without a fast pass for about 15 minutes and hopped right on!

Pros:

cute theming, fast, fast lines, great for children

Cons:

not good for people with weak stomach/prone to vertigo

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions