Reviews of Mad Tea Party

Reviewed by katherineburley Review Date: 07/17/2021

A classic ride that I keep going back to over and over again. Love that you get to control how much you spin!

Pros:

-Perfect thrill level -Option to spin more or less -Usually short-ish wait

Cons:

-Might make some members of your party nauseous if they can't handle any spinning

Reviewed by BeccaRutan Review Date: 07/15/2021

This ride needs some refurbishment. Teacups is such a classic Disney ride. But looking at this ride compared to Disneyland. Its not as pretty. I understand it having a cover over since Florida has unpredictable weather. But couldn't they have found a better themed way of doing so?
Go to the one in Disneyland and skip Walt Disney World's version!

Pros:

Classic Disney Ride

Cons:

Needs to be refurbished majorly! Made a terrible sound at the end of each round.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/15/2021

PROBABLY THE MOST UNDERRATED DISNEY WORLD RIDE. I LOVE THIS RIDE, IT'S REALLY FUN. I DON'T GET SICK ON THIS RIDE AND IT BARELY HAS A WAIT. THIS RIDE IS A MUST FOR ME EVERY TIME I'M HERE AND A MUST DO FOR EVERYONE IN MY OPINION.

Pros:

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS RIDE

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by ShannonMc Review Date: 06/09/2021

Another classic Disney ride and the wait times usually aren’t terrible. The seating is small and with four people in a tea cup we were extremely uncomfortable. But overall it’s fun because the kids love trying to spin it as fast as they can. It’s always a must do for us, but not something we have to do over and over again.

Pros:

Classic and unique ride that allows shade and cool breezes. Great filler attraction with somewhat short wait times.

Cons:

Seats are small and you may bump knees with your party during the ride. If you soon too fast you might get dizzy or even queasy, especially after a meal.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/07/2021

This is an absolute classic! Some people do tend to get nauseous from all the spinning. DO NOT RIDE AFTER EATING ANYTHING! I do enjoy this ride and it is sure fun.

Pros:

Classic, very fun

Cons:

You may get very dizzy, may get sick. DO NOT EAT BEFORE RIDING!

Reviewed by HibiscusMom218 Review Date: 04/06/2021

When I was 2, I apparently made my poor, hungover aunt ride this with me repeatedly, and I wanted to SPIN. 35 years later I rode it with my son, praying he wouldn't spin us (I now get motion sick). It's a classic. You have to give it a ride at least once. Would I go on it again if I went to MK without my son? No.

Pros:

Classic Ride Little kids love it

Cons:

Spinning Motion sickness a strong possibility

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/04/2021

So fun I love to get spun so fast on this one and once again you may get dizzy

Pros:

So fun and you can go so fast!

Cons:

You can get dizzy

Reviewed by Crunco28 Review Date: 03/15/2021

This is a good ride! It's your typical spinning ride with an Alice in Wonderland twist. As a massive Alice in Wonderland fan I personally love this ride a little more than the normal person, but even if you're not like me I believe you could still enjoy it. There are some down sides however, the teacups are pretty tight so a big party may have to be in separate cups, if your prone to motion sickness this is probably not the ride for you, and this ride may be boring to some people because it's just a spinning ride

Pros:

Enjoyable Fun for kids Good for Alice in Wonderland fans

Cons:

Motion sickness Could be boring Tight spaces

Reviewed by kirstenandjake Review Date: 02/22/2021

really fun spinning ride! super fun to spin it as fast as you can! usually has short lines and is fun for all ages.

Pros:

short lines spin as slow/fast as you want

Cons:

motion sickness

Reviewed by Jessie Review Date: 02/17/2021

Pretty fun and we were able to get on a couple times with very little wait.

Pros:

Cute ride

Cons:

Not worth a long wait

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions