Reviews of Peter Pan’s Flight

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/23/2021

Ok, I know it's a classic dark ride and all but I still can't understand what's up with the lines, the wait times are always above an hour! Although the queue is well themed, I don't think it's worth the wait, specially considering the very short ride time and the outdated animatronics. The ride isn't very thrilling, so thrill seekers might not like it. I personally always skip this attraction, but if it is a must do or you have someone in your party who likes Peter Pan you should definitely try to grab a FastPass, because I would never recommend waiting in line for this one.

Pros:

Classic Very well themed queue Kids will enjoy it

Cons:

Very long lines Dated animatronics Very short ride Not very thrilling

Reviewed by gormand28 Review Date: 01/20/2021

So fun and kids will love.

Pros:

Amazing is so fun.

Cons:

Long lines and a little cheesy ( and i mean that as nice as i can)

Reviewed by Anondisney Review Date: 01/12/2021

This ride is very cute. It's enjoyable. The nostalgia is real. But come on, the wait times for this are out of control. I can't imagine waiting over an hour to ride this very short ride with very little technology or excitement. Yes, the flying over London is very cool, but it is not *that* cool. Get a fastpass, go here first, but whatever you do, do not wait for this ride for very long.

Pros:

Adorable

Cons:

Long waits, little pay off

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/29/2020

A close 2nd to Splash Mountain as the quintessential WDW MK ride - this is often our first ride in the park and last before we leave...

Pros:

story, theming, execution, ride vehicles, etc

Cons:

ride duration

Reviewed by Scon8807 Review Date: 12/20/2020

This ride takes you back to your childhood through the original Peter pan animated movie. The wait is typically ridiculously long but the queue is incredibly immersive and gives lots to do. The ride itself has you getting into a pirate ship and with the help of some pixie dust (provided by the cast member) you fly over London and all the way to never never land. It's not the most thrilling ride but it is a seriously nostalgic ride.

Pros:

Very well themed, immersive queue, fun, nostalgic

Cons:

Not a thrilling ride, incredibly long lines that usually requires a fast pass to get through

Reviewed by DisneysWackoMode Review Date: 12/08/2020

I actually like this ride. Partially due to the fact that it reminds me of my childhood. Every time I come back to this ride, I remember all the times I rode this with my family when I was younger. I know that this is not the same for everyone else though. If I am being honest, this ride is such a Magic Kingdom classic and has a very unique ride system for a classic Disney dark ride. Other than that, the ride is very dated and seems super short. I imagine that fans like how it is a MK classic and they want to keep it that way which is why it is so dated. Last time I rode this, the sound of squeaks from the ride vehicles kept distracting my experience and I felt like it was very short. I probably wouldn't wait over 20-30 minutes for this attraction. If this is a must do, definitely get a fastpass (If you can.) But if this is not a must do, either do not get a fastpass for it, only ride it if it is at least a 30 minute wait, or just skip it entirely. There are more interesting rides in this park that will be worth the wait. I will say that this ride is great for kids because they can look down and see everything from a different point of view that no other ride in the park offers.

Pros:

Great for kids, a classic Disney dark ride, very unique ride system that no other ride in the park has.

Cons:

Very short, often never worth the wait (unless you have a fastpass), and is outdated.

Reviewed by bfab731 Review Date: 12/01/2020

I personally don’t get the hype of this ride. It’s very slow moving and always has a long line

Pros:

Peter Pan is a Disney classic

Cons:

Usually need to use up a fast pass on this one since the line is long throughout the day and that takes away from something else in magic kingdom you could use it on since there are so many great attractions

Reviewed by bfab731 Review Date: 12/01/2020

I don’t get the hype around this ride. It’s super slow moving

Pros:

Peter Pan is a Disney classic

Cons:

Always such a long wait. If you do want to ride it you should get a fast pass but with so many other good rides in magic kingdom I don’t like using one on this

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/29/2020

Good ride

Pros:

Interesting line

Cons:

A bit dated

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/25/2020

What can be said about this classic celebration of children being kidnapped from their beds and forced to fight in a far away war? It has everything: flying pirate ships, volcanoes, and the patriarchy.

Pros:

The mermaids won't lure you to your death on the rocks with their siren song.

Cons:

Needs more Nana

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions