Reviews of Peter Pan’s Flight

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/19/2022

Anyone who says this ride is overrated I have Questions!!! What is wrong with you???? How Dare you disrespect a classic, magical ride like Peter Pan’s Flight!!!! This ride is an absolute classic, and one of my favorites!!!!

Pros:

This ride is an absolute classic!!! I love everything about this ride!!! I just wish it were a little longer!!

Cons:

I guess the only complaint that I would agree with is that the ride is too short!!! But I still love it!!!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/26/2022

It's a cute, nostalgic ride, but DO NOT WAIT IN THE STANDBY LINE. You will be disappointed! It IS NOT worth the 60+ minute wait it almost always has! If you want to ride it, use a lightning lane. The standby lane moves incredibly slow as the cast members only let through one party from the standby line at a time, while prioritizing the lightning lane (not saying this is wrong, just fact). And while the interactive queue in standby is cute, it's still and infuriatingly slow line.

Pros:

Cute, nostalgic ride! A classic must do for Peter Pan fans or Disney history nerds.

Cons:

Very short ride (under 3 minutes), and not at all worth the standby wait. Slow moving queue

Reviewed by imagineer97 Review Date: 03/29/2022

a classic dark ride with a great movie story to tell. A little outdated but it isn't a big deal.

Pros:

Classic dark ride

Cons:

outdated

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/11/2022

Hands down the lamest ride at magic kingdom.. wait times are 85 mins plus to get on, only for the ride to last 60 secs. Unbelievably boring, a complete snooze fest! 😴

Pros:

You get to sit down on ride

Cons:

Extremely long wait times

Reviewed by juliekaitlyn94 Review Date: 01/27/2022

This is one of my favorite rides! The pirate ship is cute, and it's so trippy watching London from so high above! The ride goes by very quickly for the amount of time that you spend standing in line, but even the queue is worth the wait. I loved walking through the house and seeing the kid's room. There is an extra little sprinkle of magic when Tinkerbell comes in bopping around everywhere!

Pros:

Adorable queue. Adorable ride.

Cons:

The line was very long, and the ride is far too short for how magical it is.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/25/2022

Peter Pans flight is the best dark ride in fantasyland in my opinion! Whats unique about this ride is you are (much like the E.T. ride) attached to the ceiling! Its awesome looking down over tiny little England😂

Pros:

The theming and track system

Cons:

The lines can be ridiculously long and breaks down often

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/01/2022

My favorite ride in Magic kingdom I love this one it is so cute and a must do in my book.

Pros:

Fun line if you have to wait.

Cons:

Sometimes has long lines

Reviewed by mollystwin Review Date: 12/22/2021

Iconic ride through Neverland on a flying pirate ship. The interactive line is so much fun.

Pros:

Flying pirate ship

Cons:

Waiting forever for a short ride

Reviewed by MovinandGroovin Review Date: 12/13/2021

Love love love this ride. Hits me in the nostalgia feels every time. Love the artwork and storyline and the flying ships are so fun.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/21/2021

I LOVE THIS RIDE! I rode it for the first time this week and fell in love immediately. To me it's the perfect immersion into the story by having you ride over the scenes like you're flying. And the ships really swoop and move like you are flying, rather than just statically moving along in a forward motion. I know some criticize this ride for being too short and lines too long and I can understand that. I used Genie+ and it was totally worth it to skip the hour long wait but I would happily wait at least 30 minutes for this ride, it's that magical.

Pros:

Immersive. Animatronics are amazing - Wendy actually shivers with fear when walking the plank!

Cons:

Long lines, short duration. Spring for Genie+ if you can to skip this and other rides on your Magic Kingdom day. It's worth it.

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions