Reviews of Peter Pan’s Flight

Reviewed by katherineburley Review Date: 07/17/2021

Magical ride that makes you feel like you're flying through London and Neverland with Peter and Wendy.

Pros:

-Very immersive -Nice gentle ride

Cons:

-Long lines

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/05/2021

Classic. My favorite ride at Disney bc of the nostalgia. I am reminded of riding it for the first time as a kid and being baffled as to how we were so “high up”

Pros:

Classic, beautiful storytelling

Cons:

Slow, no big thrills

Reviewed by lindseyblust Review Date: 06/23/2021

This ride is not worth the 90 minute wait you are going to wait. It is really a one and done for my family and I. I understand the nostalgia for people BUT the Disneyland version is the original and the one Walt worked on. Even with that, this is my least favorite dark ride (in both WDW and DL)

Pros:

Cons:

long line 30 second ride

Reviewed by KevintheSnipe Review Date: 06/16/2021

The queue is equally as fun as the ride and in my opinion, it is the best queue in the parks! It is so immersive and has so many cool features. This ride is so simple yet so fun. The background music on the ride is great and the different scenes in the ride are just like the film! I am so happy that Peter Pan is so well represented in the parks. Lots of people mention how there is usually a very long wait upwards of forty minutes for an attraction that only lasts about two minutes and I agree that it may be underwhelming for some because of how long the waits can get. Even though I adore this attraction, I wouldn’t wait any longer than 30 minutes for it.

Pros:

Fun family attraction. Based off the beloved Disney classic, Peter Pan!

Cons:

Usually a long wait for a short attraction.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/15/2021

THIS IS MY FAVORITE RIDE IN ALL OF DISNEYWORLD. PETER PAN IS MY FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE AND THIS RIDE IS PERFECT. THIS WOULD BE MY VERY LAST RIDE BEFORE LEAVING THE MAGIC KINGDOM AT NIGHT. MUST DO EVERY TIME I'M AT THE MAGIC KINGDOM. THIS RIDE IS PERFECTION

Pros:

LITERALLY EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS RIDE

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/12/2021

Different than other rides and love the originality

Pros:

The flying setup makes this one fun for all

Cons:

Line can get long

Reviewed by ShannonMc Review Date: 06/09/2021

Classic, one of the first style of Omni movers that hung vehicles from above. I remember it used to be smoother and while we were on had to stop for a short time. The stop was very hard and threw everyone forward. It IS a classic and must do, but a refurb on the mechanics would be nice.

Pros:

Classic Disney attraction which set the way for others if it’s kind (like et). Looking down on the scenes are still so exciting even as an adult.

Cons:

Can be slightly jerky at times, scary when it stops abruptly, and wait times can get crazy for such a short ride.

Reviewed by HibiscusMom218 Review Date: 04/06/2021

My son went through a Captain Hook phase, so we couldn't pass this one up. It is magical when your pirate ship takes flight and you "soar" over London. Peter Pan isn't my favorite Disney Classic, so for me it's not worth the typically LONG lines. This would be an "only if we can get a Fast Pass" ride, and at the time of writing this, Fast Passes are not happening due to COVID.

Pros:

Flying Pirate Ships Unique approach to the dark ride the takeoff is magical

Cons:

Peter Pan has its problematic elements so I'm not the biggest fan

Reviewed by 4fans Review Date: 04/05/2021

Our favorite of the older non-thrill rides

Pros:

Appropriate for all ages

Cons:

Some may find the depiction of Native Americans insensitive

Reviewed by AshBake330 Review Date: 03/30/2021

Adore this ride! So much nostalgia for me on this one loved watching this movie growing up. Love that the cast members use pixie dust to make the ship fly. That queue is amazing. Love all the little details such as Nana's picture and Tinkerbell flying around the room. Definitely a must do everytime. Its a dark ride so don't waste the experience taking pictures just sit back and enjoy!

Pros:

Nostalgic Great for kids

Cons:

Long Wait times

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions