Reviews of Peter Pan’s Flight

Reviewed by DisneysWackoMode Review Date: 12/08/2020

I actually like this ride. Partially due to the fact that it reminds me of my childhood. Every time I come back to this ride, I remember all the times I rode this with my family when I was younger. I know that this is not the same for everyone else though. If I am being honest, this ride is such a Magic Kingdom classic and has a very unique ride system for a classic Disney dark ride. Other than that, the ride is very dated and seems super short. I imagine that fans like how it is a MK classic and they want to keep it that way which is why it is so dated. Last time I rode this, the sound of squeaks from the ride vehicles kept distracting my experience and I felt like it was very short. I probably wouldn't wait over 20-30 minutes for this attraction. If this is a must do, definitely get a fastpass (If you can.) But if this is not a must do, either do not get a fastpass for it, only ride it if it is at least a 30 minute wait, or just skip it entirely. There are more interesting rides in this park that will be worth the wait. I will say that this ride is great for kids because they can look down and see everything from a different point of view that no other ride in the park offers.

Pros:

Great for kids, a classic Disney dark ride, very unique ride system that no other ride in the park has.

Cons:

Very short, often never worth the wait (unless you have a fastpass), and is outdated.

Reviewed by bfab731 Review Date: 12/01/2020

I personally don’t get the hype of this ride. It’s very slow moving and always has a long line

Pros:

Peter Pan is a Disney classic

Cons:

Usually need to use up a fast pass on this one since the line is long throughout the day and that takes away from something else in magic kingdom you could use it on since there are so many great attractions

Reviewed by bfab731 Review Date: 12/01/2020

I don’t get the hype around this ride. It’s super slow moving

Pros:

Peter Pan is a Disney classic

Cons:

Always such a long wait. If you do want to ride it you should get a fast pass but with so many other good rides in magic kingdom I don’t like using one on this

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/29/2020

Good ride

Pros:

Interesting line

Cons:

A bit dated

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/25/2020

What can be said about this classic celebration of children being kidnapped from their beds and forced to fight in a far away war? It has everything: flying pirate ships, volcanoes, and the patriarchy.

Pros:

The mermaids won't lure you to your death on the rocks with their siren song.

Cons:

Needs more Nana

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/19/2020

Classic well told story of Peter Pan

Pros:

Relaxing and visually stunning

Cons:

Not a thrill ride

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/17/2020

over all classic must do, but needs an update

Pros:

classic, great story, novel ride in boat

Cons:

dated, long ques a little boring

Reviewed by tga1828 Review Date: 11/17/2020

Wanted to see why this is such a popular attraction. We had a fast pass so we got on right away. Fun ride. Interesting that its on a hanging track and you dangle over the scenes/sets. The unique ride vehicle is what makes this ride different.

Pros:

Unique and easy to follow the story

Cons:

Not to thrilling. Long lines if you don't have a fast pass. Ride stops a lot while in operation.

Reviewed by MegYavoich Review Date: 10/29/2020

So beautiful and a great attraction for the whole family. I love the que in the Darling's bedroom and the unique way you move through the ride experience "flying" over the scenes and animatronics vs. your typical floating on water at eye level with everything. It's something you will only experience here and I think that alone earns this ride extra points.

Pros:

Beautiful ride that the whole family can enjoy. Unique ride experience you can only find at this attraction. So many amazing details you can ride over and over and catch something new each time.

Cons:

None that I can think of except maybe that it's not "thrilling" in the way that the ride care moves, if that's what you're looking for.

Reviewed by Camila Review Date: 10/21/2020

Really cute ride

Pros:

Cute, isn't too short, a classic

Cons:

long lines

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions