Reviews of Peter Pan’s Flight

Reviewed by kirstenandjake Review Date: 02/22/2021

this ride has nice theming and the feeling of flight is different from other dark rides which is cool. but it's not the best dark ride in Fantasyland and if you're not a huge fan of the peter pan movie it's not as exciting and it always has long lines

Pros:

theming feeling of flight

Cons:

long lines not great if you don't like peter pan that much

Reviewed by DrSeekersDinoPuppet Review Date: 02/15/2021

I believe this to be the best overall experience in Magic Kingdom. Back in the day, when the queue was metal stanchions and chains weaving you outside the attraction, it was a "FastPass or bust" attraction. Now, with the queue recently renovated within the past few years, I actually enjoy waiting in line more than the actual attraction. You get to walk through the Darling house and play with Tink along the way. It immerses you in a way this attraction never use to. And flying over London never gets old. MUST DO. If you see this with 20 minutes or less of a wait, i recommend Stand-By, otherwise FastPass will be your best bet still since this can get upwards of 90 minutes routinely.

Pros:

Makes you feel the magic more than most attractions.

Cons:

Lines can get LONG so prepare yourself if you don't have a FastPass

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/10/2021

Another classic ride. You can never go wrong flying with Peter Pan.

Pros:

Great fun ride. An all time classic

Cons:

I wish it were a little longer. But that just means I really love the ride.

Reviewed by PoorNanaPoorFather Review Date: 02/10/2021

Classic dark ride. The queue gets long fast, so I like to hit it first thing in the morning or fast pass it (when that returns). I might actually love the new queue more than the ride now. It's fantastic.

Pros:

The interactive queue in the Darling's house.

Cons:

The queue gets really long later in the day.

Reviewed by Sheaodo Review Date: 01/27/2021

Classic dark ride, very magical and kids will love it. Flying over Neverland will never get old.

Pros:

Super cute, very magical, classic dark ride.

Cons:

Wait time is very long because of how popular it is.

Reviewed by gormand28 Review Date: 01/20/2021

So fun and kids will love.

Pros:

Amazing is so fun.

Cons:

Long lines and a little cheesy ( and i mean that as nice as i can)

Reviewed by Anondisney Review Date: 01/12/2021

This ride is very cute. It's enjoyable. The nostalgia is real. But come on, the wait times for this are out of control. I can't imagine waiting over an hour to ride this very short ride with very little technology or excitement. Yes, the flying over London is very cool, but it is not *that* cool. Get a fastpass, go here first, but whatever you do, do not wait for this ride for very long.

Pros:

Adorable

Cons:

Long waits, little pay off

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/29/2020

A close 2nd to Splash Mountain as the quintessential WDW MK ride - this is often our first ride in the park and last before we leave...

Pros:

story, theming, execution, ride vehicles, etc

Cons:

ride duration

Reviewed by Scon8807 Review Date: 12/20/2020

This ride takes you back to your childhood through the original Peter pan animated movie. The wait is typically ridiculously long but the queue is incredibly immersive and gives lots to do. The ride itself has you getting into a pirate ship and with the help of some pixie dust (provided by the cast member) you fly over London and all the way to never never land. It's not the most thrilling ride but it is a seriously nostalgic ride.

Pros:

Very well themed, immersive queue, fun, nostalgic

Cons:

Not a thrilling ride, incredibly long lines that usually requires a fast pass to get through

Reviewed by DisneysWackoMode Review Date: 12/08/2020

I actually like this ride. Partially due to the fact that it reminds me of my childhood. Every time I come back to this ride, I remember all the times I rode this with my family when I was younger. I know that this is not the same for everyone else though. If I am being honest, this ride is such a Magic Kingdom classic and has a very unique ride system for a classic Disney dark ride. Other than that, the ride is very dated and seems super short. I imagine that fans like how it is a MK classic and they want to keep it that way which is why it is so dated. Last time I rode this, the sound of squeaks from the ride vehicles kept distracting my experience and I felt like it was very short. I probably wouldn't wait over 20-30 minutes for this attraction. If this is a must do, definitely get a fastpass (If you can.) But if this is not a must do, either do not get a fastpass for it, only ride it if it is at least a 30 minute wait, or just skip it entirely. There are more interesting rides in this park that will be worth the wait. I will say that this ride is great for kids because they can look down and see everything from a different point of view that no other ride in the park offers.

Pros:

Great for kids, a classic Disney dark ride, very unique ride system that no other ride in the park has.

Cons:

Very short, often never worth the wait (unless you have a fastpass), and is outdated.

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions