Reviews of Columbia Harbour House

Columbia Harbour House

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by WaltSentMe007 Review Date: 06/28/2021

This is my favorite quick service location at MK. My husband and I usually split the trio platter, I'm not sure why we love it because you can buy the same food at any grocery store but somehow it tastes better at MK! I also love the salmon and tuna (Disney uses real tuna)!

Pros:

Excellent food and the upstairs seating provides a nice view of Liberty Square!

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/13/2021

We visited Columbia Harbour House on our last WDW trip after bypassing it on the previous 5 trips. The food was a great value for what we got. Highly recommend the Lobster roll and the Lobster Mac & Cheese. Happy that the food is still being served but will definitely miss eating in this location as the 2nd floor is probably the most peaceful spot to eat a meal in the Magic Kingdom.

Pros:

Good value for the money. Excellent quiet seating on the 2nd floor.

Cons:

If you don't like seafood of the quick service variety- this spot isn't for you. Though the food is being served at Tomorrowland Terrace- currently can't enjoy the peaceful location.

Reviewed by nicoletighe Review Date: 03/24/2021

One of my two favorite quick services at WDW! Love myself a good tuna sandwich. Although I am not a big seafood fan, this restaurant offers good non-seafood options. Cannot wait until it reopens!

Pros:

Beautiful top level views, variety of menu items, fast service, great people who work there

Cons:

Can't think of any!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/24/2021

We are from New Orleans Louisiana so our seafood is WAY different than here. We went and ordered fried shrimp plates and were disgusted with what we got! I know this is highly reviewed and to each their own but if you are a New Orleans family planning a visit. This is not seafood they way we know seafood- you’ve been warned!

Pros:

Location

Reviewed by BiggestStitchsGreatEscapeFan Review Date: 03/03/2021

This is the only quick service I find myself at when at Magic Kingdom, because the options are delicious and to die for! The menu has changed a lot over the years but it's still magnificent!

Pros:

Seafood options are out of this world, and air conditioning at it's best!

Cons:

It's popular and can be hard to find a table

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/27/2021

Excellent quick service option! The lobster rolls are amazing!

Pros:

Fresh seafood !

Cons:

May not be for a non seafood lover

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/21/2021

I like this quick service because it has chicken tenders and doesn't ever to seem as crowded as Cosmic Ray's. If your family isn't really into seafood, I probably wouldn't go here. They do have chicken tenders and a chicken pot pie but most of the food is seafood. They have a great upstairs eating area which is often not super crowded and easier to get a seat.

Pros:

isn't usually as crowded as other places, upstairs seating area is often open

Cons:

if you don't like seafood, this may not be the place for you.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/12/2020

The lobster roll was tasty

Pros:

Best quality quick service in magic kingdom

Cons:

Wish they had hot French fries instead of chips

Reviewed by Camryn1993 Review Date: 11/02/2020

Lobster. Roll. This is by far my favorite place to eat in the Magic Kingdom. I love to sit upstairs and get a good view of Haunted Mansion while I enjoy my lobster roll. If you love seafood this place is for you!

Pros:

Delicious seafood. Great price for a lobster roll. Lots of seating.

Cons:

Can get very busy.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/27/2020

One of better counter services

Pros:

Air conditioning solid food choices

Cons:

Busy limited menu