Reviews of Columbia Harbour House

Columbia Harbour House

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by winags Review Date: 06/12/2022

Gluten friendly chicken strip meal is very large. Could probably be shared by 2. It was not as good as the one at Backlot Express at HS, but it was a decent meal, which is not easy to come by at MK. Also, lots of seating in the air conditioning. They offered gluten free cookies and a brownie as well. We liked the brownie very much.

Mobile order was very fast at 11am restaurant opening time.

Pros:

air conditioning lots of seating

Cons:

not outstanding, but decent

Reviewed by CouchPotatoMike Review Date: 05/26/2022

We ate here as a spur of the moment late lunch and we were not disappointed. There was something there for the whole family and the prices (at the time) were comparable to most fast food fish places. I can't wait to come back and try their lobster roll this time. All in all, a good experience. Protip, sit on the second floor. It's a lot less crowded and you can't beat eating out of the sun!

Pros:

Good food, plenty of indoor seating, something for everybody.

Cons:

Can't really think of any.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/26/2022

Been coming here for years! Usually take a lunch or AC break here midday to escape crowds and the heat. Recently got to try some of their gluten free selections and really enjoyed the ability to eat nice allergy friendly food in the middle of Magic Kingdom.

Pros:

Fun atmosphere, tons of space and never feels too crowded despite having a lot of people

Cons:

Not the most unique food options, but definitely higher quality than typical amusement park food

Reviewed by Lizgistix Review Date: 04/05/2022

A solid choice for lunch or dinner. Lobster roll was good but it needed a little more lobster. A little hard to find a table downstairs

Pros:

Each room themed to a different shipwreck, food is decent. Roped off seating area for disabled/ecv guests

Cons:

No elevator to second floor, lobster roll could use more lobster

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/20/2022

I was wary of seafood at a theme park but, as a New Englander, I was shocked to learn the fish was pretty well cooked, the shrimp wasn't overdone (HOW?!), the hushpuppies didn't suck, and even the lobster roll was totally fine - which is a hard bar to meet. There's lots of fried food, but also plenty of fresh, simple options. This is the best counter service restaurant in the Magic Kingdom.

Pros:

something for everyone on the menu, lots of seating, healthy-ish options for theme park fast food

Cons:

Really can't think of one, and I'm harsh!

Reviewed by Hodsonfamilyof5 Review Date: 03/17/2022

Our absolute favorite QS!!! The food is so delicious and I love that you get vegetable sides instead of just french fries or potato barrels. We never have trouble finding a table and the staff is always super nice.

Pros:

Great food, reasonable price, lots of seating!

Cons:

Other people know about it.

Reviewed by ShoeonNY1203 Review Date: 02/16/2022

CHH is consistently a place my family and I go back to you every year. Plenty of seating and the food is usually if not always well prepared. The clam chowder and the lobster roll are family favorites.

Pros:

plenty of seating cool place to have a quick bite when it is hot outside

Reviewed by jordan026 Review Date: 02/08/2022

When my family and I went here to eat everyone got sick from this food and the food was not that good. I feel there are better options in MK than this.

Pros:

Great location, mostly quiet and relaxing atmosphere

Cons:

Food is not the best

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 01/31/2022

One of the better quick service spots in MK, but it's sad because the food is still so-so. The lobster roll was fine, but nothing that will knock your socks off. Same with the clam chowder. This one scores higher for me because compared to what else you get in Magic Kingdom, this one is your best option.

Pros:

Decent seafood, neat theming

Cons:

Not the most exciting food

Reviewed by steelers_fan Review Date: 01/03/2022

We ate here the week of 12/5/2021. We really like to eat here while in the Magic Kingdom. The menu offers a nice break from the standard burgers and chicken fingers that are found at every other quick service spot.
I had the lobster roll, which is my favorite. It was delicious as always. My wife had the combo platter, which offered fried fish, shrimp, and chicken. It was a good amount of food for the price.
It was VERY busy but we used mobile order (might have been required). We had no trouble finding a seat inside, and our group was actually 9 people!
We definitely recommend Columbia Harbor house.

Pros:

Offers different fare than the standard theme park menus. Good value.

Cons:

Sometimes it is hard to find a table inside.