Reviews of Cinderella’s Royal Table Dinner

Other Menus at Cinderella's Royal Table

Cinderella's Royal Table

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/03/2021

I got the steak and I loved the food so much as well at the dessert (the clock strikes 12 is delicious)!

Pros:

Eating in the castle if u sit by the window it has a great views and has great food!

Cons:

Can be expensive

Reviewed by SarahD Review Date: 01/30/2021

We visited in January 2021, so this is a review of the modified experience.
The servers/cast members were very kind and service was prompt. The food was average and I wish they had more choices for dinner entrees. We ordered the lamb dish and the fish of the day (salmon.) Both were cooked properly but the side dishs/ragout were a little underseasoned. The desserts were excellent though ("The clock strikes 12" chocolate mousse and "Jaq and Gus" cheesecake (pumpkin this time).
Cinderella came out on occasion and waved but it wasn't possible to get good pictures/selfies with her from where we were seated. So don't expect to have great pictures after this meal.
While I'm glad we had this experience, I don't plan on returning. I'd rather try other restaurants that we haven't visited yet, or go back to our favorites at MK (Liberty Tavern, Crystal Palace...).

Pros:

Eating in the castle is a unique experience.

Cons:

Food is average with limited choices. Expensive (and you have to prepay).

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/10/2021

It is a must do for everyone at least once in your life. We celebrated my 40 1/2 Birthday there due Covid rescheduling . It was beautiful in the dining room and throughout the castle. The food was a lot better that I expected based on reviews that I have seen. I got the chicken and the sauce with the chicken was delicious. I am a Cinderella fan, so it was nice to see Cinderella although I hope to return when all the princesses come back.

Pros:

Beautiful environment

Cons:

Price and prepayment requirement

Reviewed by MegYavoich Review Date: 10/29/2020

A must do, if you haven't before. An iconic experience that everyone should have at least once at Disney. Lots of different princesses and the food was really good. It is rather pricey, so we probably wouldn't do it again for a while, but it's totally worth it at least once.

Pros:

Lots of princesses. Beautiful atmosphere and experience. Great food.

Cons:

Price

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/29/2020

My daughters loved meeting each princess, so much so that they barely ate. We thoroughly enjoyed everything we ordered except for the charcuterie board. The food was of good quality and fresh. I would highly recommend this experience.

Pros:

Delicious food and meeting several princesses

Cons:

Restrooms halfway down stairs

Reviewed by AlexF Review Date: 01/13/2020

Great food and characters and the location is unbeatable.

Pros:

Awesome food, great character interactions

Cons:

pretty noisy

Reviewed by Amanda94 Review Date: 01/13/2020

I dined here, last May with my sister we were able to get a reservation when the Magic Kingdom's firework show starts. It was cool to see the inside of the castle light up with the fireworks around us. Like most of the restaurants the menu is posted online so you are able to pick and decide what you want ahead of time. I wouldn't necessary do this dining every time I go to Disney World, but if I was celebrating a special event and could get a reservation I would. Getting the magic wand as a gift for dining with Cinderella was a nice magical touch.

Pros:

Meeting the fab five princesses in one location. Getting the experience of dining inside the castle, and being treated like royalty by getting your name called with all the chimes. The fairy dust, on the staircase on the way up is also a nice touch.

Cons:

Having to pay for the meal upfront after making the reservation. It's an $80+ cost up front.

Reviewed by Cathy1213 Review Date: 11/16/2019

3rd time eating here. Food was good had a really wonderful waiter. Did not feel rushed like the last 2x times..

Pros:

Saw all the princesses

Cons:

need a better app selection

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/19/2019

This was a fun venue! We felt very special here. The food was also surprisingly very good!

Pros:

Felt the Disney magic. The food was very good.

Cons:

Pricey, close tables.

Reviewed by Cathy1213 Review Date: 05/17/2019

Checked in for our reservation at 2.30 from there took our pictures with Cinderella. Then waited in this tiny space for 30 minutes to be seated. Food was one of the better meals we had this stay.. Meat was cooked perfect service was excellent.

Pros:

Food, service and characters

Cons:

price