Reviews of Plaza Restaurant

Other Menus at Plaza Restaurant

Plaza Restaurant

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by MaggieHarpe Review Date: 04/16/2022

We really enjoyed the food and service at the Plaza. The server was so sweet to us and our kids. Even though this is pricier than quick service we felt the value was awesome! We got SO much food! My husband and I were able to easily split a burger and fries. The kid meals come with tons of food! They got their entrees, sides, and even a cute dish of ice cream with Mickey ears. The decorations give it a very Main Street USA feel. Overall a great place to sit down, relax, and get some AC. Love it!

Pros:

Big portions, good food, great service.

Cons:

I didn't experience any cons!

Reviewed by Lizgistix Review Date: 04/05/2022

This place is nice, the food was good and the service was great. We were in the rotunda and the tables were too close together, which made it awkward and uncomfortable, but other than that it was a good lunch that everyone enjoyed.

Pros:

All you can drink milkshake, food is American comfort food so everyone should find something they can eat here

Cons:

Tables too close together, view easily obstructed by people standing outside

Reviewed by HeidiHo Review Date: 03/21/2022

We had a late lunch reservation for March 2022, once checked in we noticed a lot of people also waiting, I then overheard the staff saying they were running about twenty minutes behind due to guests lingering in the dining room. I wish they had communicated that to the group of us waiting. Once inside our server was great with lovely suggestions for our meals. We split the Monte Crisco and the Beef Dip-both were amazing. Plenty of fries with his and my garlic mashed potatoes were some of the best I've had at Disney. The Sangria was okay, but I do appreciate being able to get an adult beverage at the Magic Kingdom. This was our first time here, but won't be the last because I definitely want a shake next time

Pros:

Good food portion for the price

Cons:

loud and cramped

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/19/2022

We ate here in July 2021. My son and I thought the food was terrible. After eating the burger at the Boathouse on the same trip this burger was totally flavorless. It was like eating cardboard. It was one of the worst burgers we have ever had anywhere.

Pros:

Desserts

Cons:

Considering this is suppose to be a burger joint mainly, its terrible.

Reviewed by BDilly Review Date: 03/07/2022

This place is an underrated gem in Magic Kingdom. My wife and I had avoided eating here for some time as it seemed just small and nondescript. Once we tried it we were hooked. The food is great, the service excellent and who doesn't need bottomless shakes, especially since calories don't count at Disney!

Pros:

Great shakes, great food, great service. Tables by the window offer a beautiful view of the castle.

Cons:

Small inside space seems cramped and can be loud, so it won't be a relaxing meal.

Reviewed by ktkueb80 Review Date: 02/28/2022

Ate dinner here on 2/23/22 with DH and DS age 8. We were parents of the year and let our son have a banana split for dinner. He said it was the best thing he ever ate. I had the turkey club which was fine and DH had the meatloaf, he had no complaints.

Pros:

location is great and great dessert selections

Cons:

entree selections pretty metiocre and waiter was not at all attentive.

Reviewed by Acosta5705 Review Date: 02/27/2022

I feel like I don't have a bad review of any of the restaurants at Disney. We tried this on our last visit and it was wonderful as well! It was a later evening reservation, which was great because we were seated, then we were able to step right outside the front door to watch the fireworks then back inside to our dinner bring brought to us. The food was great and the service was excellent! We will certainly return here again on our next trip!

Pros:

Great location in the park, great food, wonderful service

Cons:

Smaller restaurant so reservations may be harder to get

Reviewed by PumpkinstoCarriages Review Date: 10/26/2021

While, yes, I do highly recommend this spot, please be sure the kitchen staff pays attention to any of your allergy needs. This is the one place my allergies weren’t paid attention to and the birthday in our group was also missed. All that was a bummer! But outside of that, once our orders were all set, everything was very delicious.

Pros:

Great pricing, ice cream was dreamy!

Cons:

Didn’t pay attention to allergies, missed our celebration, cast members were too busy to pay attention to detail.

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/13/2021

We came here for breakfast. I had the lobster eggs benedict which was fantastic (like 7/10) and my spouse had the mickey waffles which were ok but not really special (would be great for littles though). We may have to try another meal here I'm not sure breakfast is the best option. The service was great though and I had a good view of main st. to people watch and see the passing parade. The mirrors around the restaurant were a little weird and uncomfortable.

Pros:

Food was good if you get the right thing. Good spot to people watch.

Cons:

The mirrors all over the walls.

Reviewed by tinkerbell17 Review Date: 09/10/2021

Amazing restaurant! We ate lunch and had a view of the castle from the comfort of our air conditioned table. Also had the best free birthday dessert of anywhere I’ve eaten (a GIANT slice of chocolate cake). We have a member of our party with celiac disease and she had no problem finding a delicious meal at this restaurant.

Pros:

Great view, fantastic service, food comes out quickly