Reviews of Plaza Restaurant

Other Menus at Plaza Restaurant

Plaza Restaurant

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/13/2021

We came here for breakfast. I had the lobster eggs benedict which was fantastic (like 7/10) and my spouse had the mickey waffles which were ok but not really special (would be great for littles though). We may have to try another meal here I'm not sure breakfast is the best option. The service was great though and I had a good view of main st. to people watch and see the passing parade. The mirrors around the restaurant were a little weird and uncomfortable.

Pros:

Food was good if you get the right thing. Good spot to people watch.

Cons:

The mirrors all over the walls.

Reviewed by tinkerbell17 Review Date: 09/10/2021

Amazing restaurant! We ate lunch and had a view of the castle from the comfort of our air conditioned table. Also had the best free birthday dessert of anywhere I’ve eaten (a GIANT slice of chocolate cake). We have a member of our party with celiac disease and she had no problem finding a delicious meal at this restaurant.

Pros:

Great view, fantastic service, food comes out quickly

Reviewed by No1Dream Review Date: 09/01/2021

Meatloaf was good and burger was cooked properly
Shakes are good
Unfortunately it took 15 minutes to get ketchup after meal was delivered

Pros:

Good simple food for a day in the park

Cons:

Staff is overworked or understaffed

Reviewed by PixieDust6 Review Date: 07/29/2021

Snagged a last minute reservation for a tried and true restaurant that has never disappointed. Service was excellent, waitstaff was always available and offered us TOGO drinks for a very hot park day. I had the Main Street Burger for lunch. My first time having an egg on my burger and surprisingly it tasted great. The sandwich was huge and came with alot of fries. My fiance had the fried chicken sandwich which was HUGE. Giant fried piece of chicken between two soft buns, again with lots of fries. Both meals were fantastic and a wonderful respite from the heat. We had a window seat so we could see the cavalcades from Main Street. Restaurant has a small menu but if you see something you like, it is worth a reservation. Will continue to visit yearly on our trips.

Pros:

View of Main Street, Tasty Food, Good Portions

Cons:

No restroom inside of restaurant , but just around the corner

Reviewed by Faelen Review Date: 07/14/2021

The breakfast was fantastic, I think about the eggs benedict a lot randomly. The staff was really nice too as always.

Pros:

The breakfast was great, staff was kind.

Cons:

small dinning area

Reviewed by LaurenK Review Date: 06/24/2021

Came here for lunch June 2021 so there was still the limited menu. I ordered the turkey club and while I did enjoy it and find it didn’t feel heavy like at some other places, it wasn’t a must come back to. I have never been here prior but would like to come when the full menu returns to see if it lives up to that reputation that I always heard about pre-Covid. The food was good and I would eat it again, but there are other restaurants or quick service locations I just prefer or this.

Pros:

Good food

Cons:

I won’t remember the food or experience as a must do

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/29/2020

Hi this review of the beloved Plaza Restaurant at WDW Magic Kingdom. Post pandemic reopening I\\'ve found that like some of the restaurants at WDW modified their previous menus. I would think that they could go back to the regular menu by now. The endless shakes, a regular ol chicken sandwich, house made chips & what in the world have they done to the cheesesteak sandwich? It has some type of mushy white substance on top instead of a true provolone cheese it used to have. Makes no sense to stop the chips when they are served next door at the Contemporary Resort. Make no mistake, The Plaza has been our favorite for over 20 years! Let\\'s get it back to some normalcy! For the price loyal customers deserve it. Until this changes I cannot recommend

Pros:

Quant

Cons:

Menu isn't the usual quality for the price & offerings are too few

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/21/2020

Ate there at 2pm 9/21. Wife ordered club sandwich it was ok. I ordered the cheese steak. It was served on a hot dog bun. The meat was in a big glob.

Pros:

Beautiful view of castle

Cons:

Food not worth the price.

Reviewed by Cazstar Review Date: 06/20/2020

There is a limited menu, this may be due to the size of the restaurant. The server that we had was very good but the food was ok but nothing special.

Pros:

Good service

Cons:

Very small inside the restaurant, not cleanest

Reviewed by vdurbin Review Date: 04/10/2020

I don't understand the hype about this place. $22 for brisket and mac and cheese and the food had a weird sharp bite to it... almost as if something was racid. The meatloaf was okay. I would not go back unless it was for a milkshake. I was really disappointed because the service was excellent!

Pros:

Cute restaurant, good service

Cons:

Terrible food