Reviews of Plaza Restaurant

Other Menus at Plaza Restaurant

Plaza Restaurant

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/29/2020

Hi this review of the beloved Plaza Restaurant at WDW Magic Kingdom. Post pandemic reopening I\\'ve found that like some of the restaurants at WDW modified their previous menus. I would think that they could go back to the regular menu by now. The endless shakes, a regular ol chicken sandwich, house made chips & what in the world have they done to the cheesesteak sandwich? It has some type of mushy white substance on top instead of a true provolone cheese it used to have. Makes no sense to stop the chips when they are served next door at the Contemporary Resort. Make no mistake, The Plaza has been our favorite for over 20 years! Let\\'s get it back to some normalcy! For the price loyal customers deserve it. Until this changes I cannot recommend

Pros:

Quant

Cons:

Menu isn't the usual quality for the price & offerings are too few

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/21/2020

Ate there at 2pm 9/21. Wife ordered club sandwich it was ok. I ordered the cheese steak. It was served on a hot dog bun. The meat was in a big glob.

Pros:

Beautiful view of castle

Cons:

Food not worth the price.

Reviewed by Cazstar Review Date: 06/20/2020

There is a limited menu, this may be due to the size of the restaurant. The server that we had was very good but the food was ok but nothing special.

Pros:

Good service

Cons:

Very small inside the restaurant, not cleanest

Reviewed by vdurbin Review Date: 04/10/2020

I don't understand the hype about this place. $22 for brisket and mac and cheese and the food had a weird sharp bite to it... almost as if something was racid. The meatloaf was okay. I would not go back unless it was for a milkshake. I was really disappointed because the service was excellent!

Pros:

Cute restaurant, good service

Cons:

Terrible food

Reviewed by 45stoutjay Review Date: 04/06/2020

This is a great restaurant for people in the Magic Kingdom. The food is very inexpensive, but the quality of the food is amazing.

Pros:

Everything 🙂

Cons:

I wish the restaurant was a little bigger

Reviewed by AnnaDiane Review Date: 03/31/2020

This is my come to when eating at the magic kingdom. The food is always wonderful. I adore their sandwich options. And to top it all off you can add a banana split for dessert and ice cream right from next door!

Pros:

Great food

Cons:

Small and cramped dining room

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2020

Best breakfast we had during our stay! Our daughter is allergic to peanuts and the chef came out to talk to us. He was super nice and made our time there even better!

Pros:

Price!

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by Amy79 Review Date: 02/04/2020

We love this location for lunch! The burgers and sandwiches are great (my favorite is the club) and the bottomless milkshakes are a fun treat!

Pros:

Castle views, reasonable prices, great food and tasty treats!

Cons:

Lunch and dinner menu vary somewhat - prefer the lunch options.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/04/2020

Food was worst of our 10 day trip! I was excited to try this place and reviewed the menu with some pretty good options. We had reservations on a Halloween party night. Got there early (15mins) and was told come back at time to check in..ok we've gotten that before not a big deal .. check in...almost 40 mins after reservation we were called. Bummer that's cutting into our party time. Apps come mostly cold, tomato soup was so bland. Entrees of the green tomato sandwich just had an odd taste and was pretty wet causing the bread to fall apart. My mom ordered a meal with chips and they were actually stale and almost soggy. When asked if they had fresh we were told they make them in the morning it's all they have for the day so whatever they bring would be the same. What the kids menu didnt mention about the "honey wheat bread" is it's a flat bread, almost pita like. That was a huge no for the kids. I tried to encourage them but I took a bite and no go for the adults either. Gave up as the food was really terrible and our late seating was really eating up our party time and waited for the check. Finally flagged the waiter back down after almost another 20 minutes. He did at least get some shakes to go when we asked instead of having them there but that also took forever. I usually will give a place a break and retry but I'm really hesitant. In 6 Trips probably the worst food we have ever had at a Disney restaurant. Gave Tony's a try again this trip because of the parade seating and while previously mediocre was amazing this time! So maybe theres hope again for the Plaza but this time was super unmagical and a place to be overlooked for sure.

Pros:

Open during Halloween party

Cons:

Pretty much everything

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 08/08/2019

9 of us had breakfast here on 8/4/19. Wonderful! Steak and eggs, lobster eggs Benedict, Mickey waffles - everyone really enjoyed our food and Angela, our server, was fun and efficient. One of the highlights of our recent 7 day trip. And we had views of the castle!

Pros:

food, atmosphere