Reviews of Liberty Tree Tavern Lunch

Other Menus at Liberty Tree Tavern

Liberty Tree Tavern

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Momof2Minnies Review Date: 03/01/2022

Dined here for the first time over Princess Race Weekend. I thought the food was good. Pot roast was a little fatty, pork and turkey were both really good and moist. Green beans and potatoes were good, mac and cheese was a little runny but still had good flavor. Salad was ok, needed more dressing. Dressing had an onion taste to me, so if you don't like onions, you may not care for it. Dessert was definitely the star here!! That toffee cake was so very good!! More of a think cookie consistency rather than a cake. Overall, I would visit again.

Pros:

DESSERT!!

Cons:

salad dry, runny mac and cheese

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/23/2022

This is my new favorite restaurant at WDW, despite having been around for many years and many trips. I've been going here for the last three trips and have always enjoyed my meals. The food is your standard Thanksgiving faire: Turkey, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, green beans, stuffing, mac and cheese. The starter is a Colony salad and some rolls. As part of the platter, there is also a pork offering and a pot roast, neither of which I eat, so I left them off. The dessert is the infamous Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake, which I love. This place hits all of the right feels with me

Pros:

Good homestyle food, endless portions, consistency

Cons:

Food comes out very quickly sometimes, not the cheapest meal

Reviewed by SCOTTMOP Review Date: 05/20/2021

The Food is very good. Very much Thanksgiving like. The atmosphere is great very colonial. The dessert is yummy. Worth the price

Pros:

Food and Patriotic atmosphere

Cons:

If really busy they can put you in Diamond Horse shoe Saloon

Reviewed by CajunDisneyFreak Review Date: 04/19/2021

We ate her on our last trip. The food was incredible, the cast was awesome

Pros:

FOOD!!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/05/2021

Waiter ignored us, had to remind him many times when he came by table what we needed. Took forever to get food, drink and food refills. Also took at least 20 minutes to get check back. Waiter seemed to fill others rolls, drinks, etc. a lot more quickly than for us. Too bad he didn't know we usually leave at least a 50% tip. He got far less. We always eat here when we go to the Magic Kingdom but not next time.

Pros:

Dessert was good

Cons:

Waiter, time it takes to get food, price for such lousy service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/04/2021

We love the Liberty Tree Tavern. Have been taking our girls there since they were young children; as they are in their 20's now! It was always our quite cool haven from the hot hustle and bustle of the park.
While we were looking forward to our colony salads for lunch, we were surprised to see the menu was similar to the dinner menu, family style. Something I would have not ordered by choice. I have to say, the service and was fast ands attentive and the food was delicious. The pork, potatoes and mac/cheeses were a big hit.

Pros:

Food quality Food Quantity Service Quite and comfortable

Cons:

Too expensive need alternate choices for those wanting a lighter lunch

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/03/2021

After having many happy memories of meals at the Liberty Tree Tavern, prior to leaving on our trip, I checked the lunch menu, it was as I remembered and we looked forward to our meal. When we approached the CM to be seated, we were taken in to the Tavern lobby as before, then we were told, to follow the CM back outside to another building "right next door" and the CM mentioned the family style meal they were offering. We were led to the Diamond Horseshoe! Not the same thing. And the "family style meal" was not a choice but the ONLY choice. We were stunned. What a disappointment! The food was brought on a platter, pot roast, turkey and roast pork, mashed potatoes, green beans, all together! A side bowl of macaroni and cheese and some rolls are what I remember. Dry, bland, the Dole whip we had in the morning was way better than anything we had at our "family-style lunch."

Pros:

The waiter was nice.

Cons:

It was the worst meal I've had in a Disney restaurant, and the bill for the two of us, (no alcohol) with tip was $99.07! And that meal was the end of our Disney trip. We left a day early.

Reviewed by ProfM Review Date: 01/20/2021

We were a party of three and were not happy with the food. It was cold and bland, not to mention it took forever for additional food to make it to the table.

The waitstaff was busy talking to regulars so much we ended up feeling like we were intruding.

Pros:

Comfort food!

Cons:

Staff needs retraining.

Reviewed by JennyLiz Review Date: 01/05/2021

Food is delicious, the price is reasonable, and the service is great! That dessert itself is worth coming back for

Pros:

Ooie gooie toffee cake

Cons:

You will get very full!

Reviewed by TiffKhoury Review Date: 12/16/2020

Food was decent and service was not bad. But nearly $200 for this lunch was obscene. We had two adults, a teenager, and two children. That equates to three adults and two children in Disney accounting.
We went on our first day in Disney World. I figured having travelled from the West coast, our timing would be off and this would be a solid way to feed the troop. Nope. Although the flavors were good, we weren’t served all we cared to enjoy. Since we only enjoyed the turkey and pot roast, those items went first. Once they were gone we couldn’t seem to get more. On a high note, the mashed potatoes were amazing 🙂

Pros:

Turkey, pot roast, and mashed potatoes were great.

Cons:

Too expensive. Especially when you leave unsatisfied.