Reviews of Main Street Bakery Serving Starbucks

Reviewed by SMDeMauro Review Date: 01/12/2021

Consistently good service and lots of options! Great place to get some fresh fruit, a tasty seasonal cupcake, a caffeinated pick-me-up, or a big cup of filtered ice water.

Pros:

Lots of options. Free FILTERED ice water!

Cons:

Can have long lines.

Reviewed by Jnet Review Date: 12/07/2020

Just a Starbucks but I love Starbucks. Great for allergy friendly drink options.

Pros:

Allergy Friendly

Cons:

No Mobile Order

Reviewed by MegYavoich Review Date: 10/29/2020

Starbucks with lots of pastry and other snack options. Great first stop in the morning to pick up your coffee and a generously sized pastry that can easily be shared, like the colossal cinnamon roll.

Pros:

Starbucks and wide variety of snack options. Colossal cinnamon roll.

Cons:

Usually crowded. Almost no seating. Not unique to Disney.

Reviewed by Falbo Review Date: 07/09/2020

A starbucks that gets crowded during prime coffee hours

Pros:

Starbucks!!!!

Cons:

Little seating and gets really crowded during prime coffee hours. Disney should make a fastpass for Starbucks 🙂

Reviewed by 45stoutjay Review Date: 04/06/2020

The best place to get a coffee in the Magic Kingdom

Pros:

Starbucks 🙂

Cons:

No mobile order. The lines move very slow and plus I miss the old Main Street Bakery

Reviewed by Smitty Review Date: 09/30/2018

I sooo miss the Real Main Street Bakery. Granted, Disney coffee is bad but the lines are way too long in all of the Disney Starbucks. I counted 15 people in front of me one morning. Loud, hectic and not too clean.

Pros:

You know it's Starbucks coffee.

Cons:

Long lines and counters aren't cleaned enough

Reviewed by maegenduerksen Review Date: 09/30/2018

We rack up the dollars on a Starbucks gift card. Then when we vacation at Disney we have at least one meal paid for (maybe two), plus a nighttime dessert. We all just love the sandwiches, priced at roughly 5 dollars each. I even go so far as to bring in a large bag of chips to share. And with Starbucks locations at each of the main parks plus Disney Springs, it’s a win.

Pros:

Really good, cheap meal

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by BareNecessities Review Date: 09/27/2018

Yes, there is okay coffee here now - but we gave up Starbucks long ago, when their coffee quality took a few hits. Now waaaay back in the day, (80s, early 90s), Magic Kingdom had coffee carts with some of the best hot and iced coffee around (even decaf - a new necessity for me). It's been downhill ever since! The sweets are okay - but this is the Magic Kingdom! Where is the Magic? Where is the supremely royal tasting coffee and goodies!!! Cmon, Mickey, help us out!

Pros:

Starbucks is better than the most recent coffee offerings.

Cons:

Starbucks is worse than in the old days of varied and great coffee almost anywhere in WDW !

Reviewed by Hayls Review Date: 09/27/2018

I love the location of the bakery on Main Street. A good place to stop on the way in to MK. Since it is in a prime time spot, lines can get long. We all know Starbucks lovers know it is worth the wait!

Pros:

convenient location on Main Street, offers Starbucks

Cons:

can have long lines

Reviewed by John Review Date: 05/08/2017

The Main Street Bakery used to be our first stop when we entered The Magic Kingdom, but no more. The quality is really poor and that is reflected in the reviews.
My wish is that Disney would bring back the original bakery.

Pros:

Cons:

No seating, no cinnamon rolls, long lines