Reviews of Main Street Bakery Serving Starbucks

Reviewed by nicoletighe Review Date: 03/24/2021

I don't like how Disney added Starbucks to their parks. Personally, I don't like Starbucks except for the bakery items, hot cocoa, and lemonade. I do LOVE the bakery items here and Disney-inspired treats. I'd rather get my fix somewhere else though.

Pros:

Bakery items, variety of menu items

Cons:

LONG lines, I personally dislike Starbucks

Reviewed by SMDeMauro Review Date: 01/12/2021

Consistently good service and lots of options! Great place to get some fresh fruit, a tasty seasonal cupcake, a caffeinated pick-me-up, or a big cup of filtered ice water.

Pros:

Lots of options. Free FILTERED ice water!

Cons:

Can have long lines.

Reviewed by Jnet Review Date: 12/07/2020

Just a Starbucks but I love Starbucks. Great for allergy friendly drink options.

Pros:

Allergy Friendly

Cons:

No Mobile Order

Reviewed by MegYavoich Review Date: 10/29/2020

Starbucks with lots of pastry and other snack options. Great first stop in the morning to pick up your coffee and a generously sized pastry that can easily be shared, like the colossal cinnamon roll.

Pros:

Starbucks and wide variety of snack options. Colossal cinnamon roll.

Cons:

Usually crowded. Almost no seating. Not unique to Disney.

Reviewed by Falbo Review Date: 07/09/2020

A starbucks that gets crowded during prime coffee hours

Pros:

Starbucks!!!!

Cons:

Little seating and gets really crowded during prime coffee hours. Disney should make a fastpass for Starbucks 🙂

Reviewed by 45stoutjay Review Date: 04/06/2020

The best place to get a coffee in the Magic Kingdom

Pros:

Starbucks 🙂

Cons:

No mobile order. The lines move very slow and plus I miss the old Main Street Bakery

Reviewed by Smitty Review Date: 09/30/2018

I sooo miss the Real Main Street Bakery. Granted, Disney coffee is bad but the lines are way too long in all of the Disney Starbucks. I counted 15 people in front of me one morning. Loud, hectic and not too clean.

Pros:

You know it's Starbucks coffee.

Cons:

Long lines and counters aren't cleaned enough

Reviewed by maegenduerksen Review Date: 09/30/2018

We rack up the dollars on a Starbucks gift card. Then when we vacation at Disney we have at least one meal paid for (maybe two), plus a nighttime dessert. We all just love the sandwiches, priced at roughly 5 dollars each. I even go so far as to bring in a large bag of chips to share. And with Starbucks locations at each of the main parks plus Disney Springs, it’s a win.

Pros:

Really good, cheap meal

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by BareNecessities Review Date: 09/27/2018

Yes, there is okay coffee here now - but we gave up Starbucks long ago, when their coffee quality took a few hits. Now waaaay back in the day, (80s, early 90s), Magic Kingdom had coffee carts with some of the best hot and iced coffee around (even decaf - a new necessity for me). It's been downhill ever since! The sweets are okay - but this is the Magic Kingdom! Where is the Magic? Where is the supremely royal tasting coffee and goodies!!! Cmon, Mickey, help us out!

Pros:

Starbucks is better than the most recent coffee offerings.

Cons:

Starbucks is worse than in the old days of varied and great coffee almost anywhere in WDW !

Reviewed by Hayls Review Date: 09/27/2018

I love the location of the bakery on Main Street. A good place to stop on the way in to MK. Since it is in a prime time spot, lines can get long. We all know Starbucks lovers know it is worth the wait!

Pros:

convenient location on Main Street, offers Starbucks

Cons:

can have long lines