Reviews of Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast

View Menus at Cinderella's Royal Table Dining Location

Breakfast Menu

Read more about Cinderella's Royal Table including links to the menu and a review here:

Fairytale Dining
Cinderella Castle
Family Style Brought to Table

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/11/2020

The restaurant decor is themed like a renaissance tent/banquet hall. All the royals(Ariel, Aurora, Cinderella, Snow White, & Jasmine) were very nice and took time to do photos & talk with our group of myself, my mom, and our friend Maria from New England who got a photo with SW to send to her sister since her email is snow white for Sonia White. The servers were also very friendly & helpful in recommending which food to get when it came time for us to order our food to eat at breakfast.

Pros:

Seeing characters/princesses, eating breakfast in Cinderella Castle, getting pics with princesses.

Cons:

Long waiting time period between names being called

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/09/2020

Great food. Wonderful interaction with princesses.

Pros:

See review

Cons:

Photos should be included with high priced meal.

Reviewed by JaneMI Review Date: 03/31/2020

When we had young children we had to go to Cinderella's royal table. It was a must do experience for the ambiance and the characters. The food, well it was ok, a bit rushed but overall if I had young children its a do not miss experience. As an empty nester now, I am looking for restaurants focused on the food more than this one offers.

Pros:

Beautiful venue, the princesses!

Cons:

Food is meh

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/15/2020

Cinderella’s Royal Table

Pros:

Decent food and kids can meet some princesses

Cons:

Rushed

Reviewed by MrsTichenor Review Date: 03/11/2020

We ate here for dinner during our last day (Monday) and LOVED it! I would absolutely spend two TS credits on it again. My husband got the charcuterie, beef tenderloin, and the clock strikes 12. I got the salad, the chicken, and the same dessert as my hubby. Tbh all of his food was better than mine. Lol. I just didn’t want red meat again because we had been eating a lot of it over the course of our trip.

We got to sit near the window during the fireworks, which I LOVED! I honestly wish the princesses didn’t walk around during the fireworks 😆 but I understand they have a rotation to get through. Some of the fireworks go off on the building next to you, and you can literally feel the heat from it!!!!

I get the vibe that everything is really rushed and the cast members are very stressed out. The cast members who were working in Galaxy’s edge when ROTR had been down for three hours were less stressed out than the cast members at CRT!!!! Our server brought out the wrong beer and my hubby asked for the correct one and she was acting like we were annoying her. We always try to be very polite to cast members and we were surprised by this reaction.

My hubby and I walked by CRT around an hour before our reservation, and hubby asked the front desk how long in advance we could request a table. He said come about 15 minutes before your reservation. We get there, and it’s two girls at the front desk and not the gentleman we spoke to before. When my hubby asked about sitting by the window to see the fireworks, the cast members cut him off, told him that they cannot guarantee seating by the window, and told us to go sit down until 5 minutes before our reservation when we check in. I understand that they probably get this a lot and they’re probably stressed, but damn! They didn’t have to be so blunt about it! LUCKILY the gentleman we talked to earlier came back, saw us with our bride and groom ears on, and let us in early while giving is a window table. He made the whole experience worth it!!!!! I loved sitting by the window for the fireworks.

We did speak to the chef because my hubby loved the food so much. He was very kind. He even put a little chocolate diamond on our desserts since we were on our honeymoon.

Pros:

Most of the food is good, some is great Fireworks view Princesses Eating in a castle

Cons:

Meal is rushed Cast members seem very stressed

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/14/2020

My daughter was enchanted by the experience. Food was ok, definitely not worth the price. The service is ok. You get your drink (never did get a refill on my juice) and food quickly but that is because they need to get you out. You do feel rushed.

Pros:

Characters, castle, themed so well I would do if you have a child that will enjoy

Cons:

Rushed

Reviewed by Pgroyal Review Date: 04/18/2019

Food good, plenty of it too.

Pros:

Meeting princesses and getting pictures with them, early park entrance

Cons:

very very pricey

Reviewed by Christina Review Date: 09/29/2018

This was a one and done for our family. Too long of a wait to get in... food was mediocre for the hefty price tag and your experience with the princesses was underwhelming.

Pros:

Kids enjoyed meet Cinderella and the picture with Cinderella

Cons:

Food was mediocre for the price tag

Reviewed by wdwfam9 Review Date: 09/26/2018

I enjoyed the family style breakfast, it was everything my family enjoys. Loved the princesses and how much they interacted with my daughters! In my opinion not worth 2 TS for breakfast, maybe dinner.

Pros:

eating in the castle

Cons:

2 TS

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/20/2018

Cinderella's Royal Table is an incredible dining experience -- and that's what you're paying for: a dining EXPERIENCE. On our visit, the food was good (the beef tenderloin was excellent!), the service was phenomenal (our server went out of her way to accommodate a special diet in our group), the princesses were efficient but lovely, and the atmosphere is one-of-a-kind.

Pros:

Gorgeous dining space. Good food. Great character interactions. Unique experience. Fun for all ages.

Cons:

Pricey -- but you get what you pay for in a good way!