Reviews of Cinderella’s Royal Table Breakfast

Cinderella's Royal Table

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Janel Review Date: 11/21/2021

Fun experience!

Pros:

Theming, magic-factor, quiche, servers

Cons:

Short visit with Cinderella, overall rushed feeling

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/13/2021

I really do not understand the people who say the food isn't good. We went for breakfast back in 2019. I had the shrimp and grits and my spouse (if I remember correctly) had a french toast dish. Both were delicious! The pastries were nothing to write home about but were good. The mimosas were fantastic and meeting the princesses as they came around to the table was fun! They didn't just skip over us because we were two adults either, they actually chatted with us for a bit.

Pros:

Characters, food was great, Great service

Cons:

A little loud with all the kiddos but that is the nature of a character meal

Reviewed by ImWhyTheRumIsGone Review Date: 08/05/2021

Below average banquet style food, but in normal times, it's a great place to check off a bunch of princesses at one meal. I personally don't like awkward face character interactions, but it's worth visiting once for your kids. If you can get a window seat, you can have some park views, but we were seated alongside the back wall and it felt a little claustrophobic. Current times with just a wave from Cinderella is underwhelming. Keep your expectations low.

Pros:

princesses (in normal times) setting foot in the castle

Cons:

underwhelming food for the price rushed experience expensive

Reviewed by Faelen Review Date: 07/14/2021

The cast member was so nice, it was my family's first trip ever to Disney World. He let us wait at the table while the fire work show was going off, which was pretty incredible. The food was pretty good, I had chicken and its hard to hate chicken. The character meet and greets were nice, and they worked really hard to make sure it was a fun experience

Pros:

The character interactions were really great, the cast members were so nice, the overall experience was fantastic.

Cons:

I guess maybe the food, the dessert wasn't too spectacular. The main course was great though

Reviewed by mbelerique19 Review Date: 06/22/2021

Dined here for dinner in June 2021. Food & atmosphere NEVER disappoint. Definitely recommend trying at least once.

Pros:

Location location location

Cons:

Expensive

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/04/2020

A must do!

Pros:

Princess dining

Cons:

Price and rushed service.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/30/2020

nice food but the only thing is they rush you threw your meal

Pros:

nice food

Cons:

rushed threw your meal

Reviewed by ChristianMango Review Date: 05/28/2020

I loved all the food! The chef even personalized a cake for me!

Pros:

Beautiful Restaraunt

Cons:

No cons

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/27/2020

We went in mid February for an early dinner. I had read reviews and wasn’t expecting to love this dinner at all but we had a great experience. We had 6 people of all ages from 70 to one year old. Our 4 year old loved the princesses and although they do breeze by the table quickly they all talked to our daughter and took pictures with both kids.
The food was delicious! I had the salmon and the other adults all had the beef tenderloin. I thought the salmon was great but the beef was better. We never felt rushed and really enjoyed this dinner.

Pros:

Eating in the castle Good food Meeting the princesses

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/11/2020

The restaurant decor is themed like a renaissance tent/banquet hall. All the royals(Ariel, Aurora, Cinderella, Snow White, & Jasmine) were very nice and took time to do photos & talk with our group of myself, my mom, and our friend Maria from New England who got a photo with SW to send to her sister since her email is snow white for Sonia White. The servers were also very friendly & helpful in recommending which food to get when it came time for us to order our food to eat at breakfast.

Pros:

Seeing characters/princesses, eating breakfast in Cinderella Castle, getting pics with princesses.

Cons:

Long waiting time period between names being called