Reviews of Casey’s Corner

Casey's Corner

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by Dinane Review Date: 04/26/2022

I may have been overly hyped up about this place from friends. It was… not good …

The best part was dipping fries in nacho cheese but I bet there are many other places you can do that. The hot dogs and buns are big for Big’s sake. The buns didn’t hold up to even one bite. My 7 year old ended up eating it in bites across the top. I had the corn dog nuggets, which were probably the better choice, but the serving was also unnecessarily large. The whole thing felt like piles of food just for the sake of having huge amounts of food for instagram pictures or something.

We also struggled to find a table, but fortunately someone took pity on me and got up and signaled me before abandoning their table.

Pros:

Nacho cheese

Cons:

Overly large portions, buns can’t hold up to the hot dogs, not enough seating

Reviewed by MaggieHarpe Review Date: 04/16/2022

The best place to get a hot dog in MK! We love the corn dog nuggets and big portions of fries. Plenty for the family to share. Pro tip, grab a table and mobile order for during the firework show. You'll have a great place to eat and watch the show.

Pros:

Location on Main Street/the hub is so Disney, good food, great for picky eaters

Cons:

Limited menu, can be really busy and crowded

Reviewed by Lizgistix Review Date: 04/05/2022

For what it is, it's great. But it always has a crazy line, even with mobile order, and it's nearly impossible to find a place to sit inside or outside.

Pros:

Plastic cheez!

Cons:

Long lines, hard to find a place to sit

Reviewed by NattyAnn Review Date: 03/31/2022

Food is fine. Eating here is a crazy experience though. It is a madhouse trying to get a table outside.

Pros:

Hotdogs. French Fries. Plastic Cheese.

Cons:

Hotdogs. Expensive hotdogs that you have to work for to get...like get ready to work. It is a process.

Reviewed by Hodsonfamilyof5 Review Date: 03/27/2022

It's hot dogs and fills the hole in a pinch. What else is there to say?

Pros:

Dependable food for an empty stomach.

Cons:

The very limited seating.

Reviewed by Kittypow Review Date: 02/24/2022

Corn dog nuggets and Chili cheese fries were excellent. Great end to a long day

Pros:

Corn dog nuggets and liquid cheese Lots of food for the price (for Disney) Mobile order

Cons:

Limited seating

Reviewed by anitadarling71 Review Date: 01/17/2022

Anytime, we go to MK this is our first stop or our stop on the way out. The corn nuggets with cheese sauce is by far the best thing. I got the 1971 meal as well one of my trips to the MK and it was good. The coke was going out of the machine but other than that it was great. Mobile ordering is your friend! At least twice I put in a mobile order while I was in line for a ride and by the time I got off the attraction my food was ready.

Pros:

Mobile ordering speeds up the amount of time waiting.

Cons:

Limited seating

Reviewed by LikeWonderland Review Date: 12/21/2021

Iconic. I got the 1971 Meal and loved the chili cheese dog! My wife opted for the corn dog nuggets and said they were okay. Sitting outside, looking at the castle while listening to live piano music at the end of a Magic Kingdom Day is one of the best moments.

Pros:

Cons:

Seating can be limited

Reviewed by VolFanlovesDisney Review Date: 11/01/2021

It's a simple hotdog stand but an actual building. needs more seating but the hotdogs were good. The plastic cheese was great! as a baseball fan/historian loved the theme! overall it feels like Disney were you are there.

Pros:

hotdogs and plastic cheese, theme

Cons:

lack of indoor seating

Reviewed by FloridaTV Review Date: 09/06/2021

If you are from Chicago don’t eat the hotdog. You will be disappointed. Plain and simple. Corn dog nuggets were good. Plastic cheese, I was thinking it would be a little better then other ones but not so much.

Pros:

Big fountain drinks you can share

Cons:

Good luck finding a seat.