Reviews of Casey's Corner

View Menus at Casey's Corner Dining Location

Read more about Casey's Corner including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/caseys-corner

Counter Service Lunch/Dinner
Main Street USA

Reviewed by PrBrandy Review Date: 05/12/2013

Casey's offer a good product. In years past the hot dogs were served on a Midwest style soft white hot dog bun. Two years ago the bun was a multi grain new England style roll that was dry as cardboard and way too much bread for the amount of hot dog you got. This year things are looking up. Still a New England style Hot Dog roll which is too much bread but now it is back to the softer white bread style which makes for a much better Dog. With the great fixings bar with cheese sauce for the fries or dogs you get your monies worth or better at this place.

Pros:

Better than two years ago

Cons:

Still too much bun with the Hot Dog

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

Very good food. Large portions. Mostly hotdogs. Old school Baseball theme.

Pros:

Good food and large portions

Cons:

Can be a long line. Not a large menu selection. Very busy spot on main street with the seating often taken.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/28/2018

had hot dog meal it was cold had manager bring anther one still cold

Pros:

this place is very good

Cons:

Would not go back again

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/25/2018

went for lunch at casey at hot dog meal very cold ask manager for new one gave me new one still this was back on labor day week

Pros:

would not recommend

Cons:

would not recommend

Reviewed by MassMike Review Date: 04/18/2019

Small and costly

Pros:

Jim the piano player is awesome

Cons:

$8 hot dogs, small restaurant

Reviewed by KenHutch Review Date: 06/25/2018

This pains me to write because in our 1st 4 trips Casey's was our go to Counter Service. Not this time. The hot dog itself was good as ever and so was the chili on it. The bun was stale tasting and fell apart in my hands while trying to eat. I finally used the holder to dump the hot dog and chili into it and threw away the bun. I do not know if I caught them on a bad day or what but that bun was just bad.

Pros:

Good hotdog, good chili

Cons:

The worst bun in history

Reviewed by Jessica527 Review Date: 02/20/2017

We were disappointed this trip in Casey's, which has been a standard stop each trip. The service was very slow for a hot dog / french fry combo. When I received my meal, the tray handed to me stained my shirt due to leftover chili from the previous person (I didn't have chili). I was disappointed to say that once I could make my way to the condiments, everything was out as well. It made for a disappointing trip to Casey's this year.

Pros:

Portion Size

Cons:

Condiment counter, cleanliness

Reviewed by Snemma Review Date: 06/30/2016

This was our first time going here, but our group of 8 couldn't decide on what to eat, so make an executive decision to try here figuring it would be fast. I was wrong. Though the counter staff was trying their best, food just wouldn't come out as quickly as needed. With such a limited menu, I can't figure out what the hold up was. It got so bad, that it was almost impossible to get to the condiment station. And when I did, there was no ketchup.

Pros:

Everyone tried real hard

Cons:

Crowd and wait

Reviewed by wdwfreak Review Date: 11/12/2013

My all time favorite WDW snack is the corn dog nuggets at Caseys, but something has gone wrong here since last trip. We already knew the yummy hot dogs and buns had gone the way of the dinosaur a year or more ago, but my beloved corn dog nuggets have always been amazing. Not so much this time despite trying them 2X. I know it is not just me because my husband said the same thing. To sum it up in a nutshell they were just very tasteless whereas they used to be delicious. I will not give up yet, they get one more chance on my next visit.

Pros:

none this time

Cons:

what happened here

Reviewed by brittos Review Date: 07/05/2013

Usually one of our favorite eating spots. Ate here on 6/12. This time the food was cold and bread stale. Food average for quick service.

Pros:

Cons:

no seating, food