Reviews of Sleepy Hollow – Liberty Square

Sleepy Hollow

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by TheAristocat Review Date: 06/16/2022

Alright - unpopular opinion here, but I know people go bananas (and strawberries and blueberries) for the Fresh Fruit Waffle Sandwich but...you can make this at home, or at least a pretty close dupe. Unless I am here for breakfast and specifically craving that Mickey Waffle, I always get a funnel cake because have you ever tried to make a funnel cake at home? No? That's what I thought. Pretty sure you can get berries on it too, so to me, it's worth it to get something unique that I certainly can't get at home when I am on vacation. Enjoy your Fresh Fruit Waffle Sandwich, but consider giving a regular old funnel cake a chance for that classic American theme park treat.

Pros:

Absolutely banger menu. Side views of the Castle.

Cons:

No air conditioned seating. Tables and seats can be covered with powdered sugar so beware!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/06/2022

the fresh fruit waffle sandwich is amazing however the line is long and not that many tables to sit at

Pros:

food is amazing!

Cons:

long lines and not many tables

Reviewed by Nolan9311 Review Date: 05/24/2022

We had breakfast at Sleepy Hollow and it was excellent. The fresh fruit waffle sandwich was really good. It was also large enough to share between two people. Mobile order made it quick an easy. I'll go back here every time I visit Magic Kingdom.

Pros:

Everything. The food, location, mobile order option, couldn't ask for a better quick service spot.

Cons:

Maybe if the entire menu was available all day. I could eat the chicken waffle sandwich in the morning for breakfast.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/20/2022

Ate here on 3/15/22. Had the salmon dinner which was excellent. Ichose this restaurant because it seemed to be the only one where I could get a healthy low carb meal. Only complaint is that I don't have a mobile phone so I couldn't mobile order. Restaurant had one in person ordering line that was practically out the door and four lines for picking up mobile orders where the cast members were just standing around (served about. 10 people in th half hour I waited on line to order.
The two girls in front of me said they were on line because they tried to mobile order but it didn't work.

Pros:

Cons:

Not enough cast members for in person ordering. Not everyone has gone mobile!

Reviewed by Kittypow Review Date: 02/24/2022

Sweet and Spicy Chicken Waffle was the perfect quick service shareable lunch. Waffle was a little on the thin side, but I still found this delightful. Crispy slaw with well cooked chicken (crispy on the outside, tender on the inside), wonderful sauce. Mobile order was a bit of a mess at this location; long wait after my time arrived and I checked in and there was no where to stand while waiting for your order and there was no shade. And no where to sit once your order arrives.

Pros:

Great food

Cons:

Slow mobile order fulfillment No place to stand in the shade

Reviewed by AbbyCadabby96 Review Date: 01/28/2022

We went for breakfast and followed the tip to mobile order as we made our way to the park. We shared the fruit waffle and that was our only mistake. The waffle was perfect, we couldn't think of any waffle that was superior. Awesome fruit to hazelnut spread ratio. We went again on a second day and got one per person - we couldn't share. A great start to a magical day!

Pros:

Fresh fruit Hazelnut spread crispy and fluffy waffle

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/23/2022

Sleepy Hollow is great!! The food isn’t too expensive and awhile it is just classic waffles, they are really good. I love the fruit waffle and the regular one, but note that if you choose to add strawberries, they often come as strawberry preserves in the gel. There is a little bit of seating and some of the tables have umbrellas.

Pros:

The food is great and inexpensive. It is quick and easy to order

Cons:

There isn’t a ton of seating, and while you have to be stationary while you remove your mask, this is a little bit inconvenient

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/11/2022

They can just have my money
The waffles either plain, strawberried, or sandwiched have always been great
The corn dog is a transcendent delight
And it’s a great location, great place to heavy breathe off that funnel cake and stare longingly into the hub

Pros:

Food, fun, and fancy free

Cons:

I have yet to experience one

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/06/2021

Ordered my favorite snack at Sleepy Hollow today - a Nutella Waffle, plus a Mickey Waffle. The strawberries on the Nutella waffle were so old, they were starting to ferment. The waffle is half the thickness it used to be, much less fruit and both waffles were soft & soggy as if been sitting for hours. Do not recommend getting waffles here unless you see it being made.

Pros:

Cons:

Soggy waffles Rotten fruit

Reviewed by Poohbear82 Review Date: 09/19/2021

Sleepy Hallow is hands down my favorite quick service! I dream of that chicken and waffle sandwich - it was just that good! The waffle so crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, the chicken was cooked perfectly!! Even my hubby liked it and he’s not a fan of sweet and spicy. The glaze had just enough kick to notice it’s there without it being overpowering. I cannot wait until our next trip to try some of the breakfast items!

Pros:

In the heart of liberty square, amazing waffle creations that are delicious! Great pick for a quick bite

Cons:

The line gets long, limited menu