Reviews of Sleepy Hollow – Liberty Square

Sleepy Hollow

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by Poohbear82 Review Date: 09/19/2021

Sleepy Hallow is hands down my favorite quick service! I dream of that chicken and waffle sandwich - it was just that good! The waffle so crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, the chicken was cooked perfectly!! Even my hubby liked it and he’s not a fan of sweet and spicy. The glaze had just enough kick to notice it’s there without it being overpowering. I cannot wait until our next trip to try some of the breakfast items!

Pros:

In the heart of liberty square, amazing waffle creations that are delicious! Great pick for a quick bite

Cons:

The line gets long, limited menu

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/08/2021

Waffle with Nutella and strawberries was delicious, as was the Mickey waffle with strawberries. I wish they had more coffee options (I don't like sweet coffee, and they only had French Vanilla and Mocha iced coffee option when I was there--no option without sweetener). However, this was a decent, not-too-expensive little snack space with some seating nearby where you can watch cavalcades go by and take a little break.

Pros:

Nutella waffle, decent prices

Cons:

Limited menu (it's just a snack stand), long line

Reviewed by PixieDust6 Review Date: 07/29/2021

This is a MUST DO for every trip. This time we got the Waffle with Nutella , banana, strawberry and whipped cream. This is definitely shareable but you may not want to. Waffle is always crisp on the outside and soft on the inside mixed with the fruit juice. Grab a fork and a knife or be bold and eat it like a sandwich!

Pros:

Always Tasty

Cons:

Long lines and limited seating. Mobil Order made it super easy though

Reviewed by KSteele Review Date: 07/14/2021

The spicy chicken waffle sandwich was amazing! I wish I hadn't shared with my husband

Pros:

Best food in that area. Staff is very nice, and has your free ice water ready at the window.

Cons:

Seating is in the sun

Reviewed by Faelen Review Date: 07/14/2021

The chips, that all I really need to say. The food was good, there was shade and you can easily spilt the portions.

Pros:

The food

Cons:

the line here can get long

Reviewed by AmandaRenee Review Date: 07/14/2021

You had me at corn dog. I obviously, ate the corn dog at Sleepy Hallow. It was delicious! There was a great amount of batter around the hot dog, and the hot dog itself was fantastic! I'm not usually into all beef hot dogs, so I was worried. This one was amazing! I can't wait to go back and try as many items as possible! I'll also be going back for another corn dog on my next trip. My sister at the chips that came with my meal, and loved them as well.

Pros:

Inexpensive food that tastes amazing! There's seating nearby in shade if it's available for you to relax before you walk to the next ride.

Cons:

A little greasy, but I ate a fried corn dog. That's what I signed up for.

Reviewed by dreamtripp Review Date: 04/14/2021

Yum! Never had a bad order from this place. The spicy chicken is my go-to lunch in the Magic Kingdom. It's always delicious, with the waffles perfectly made, fresh and warm. The Nutella waffle is a delicious snack as well that is more than plenty to share. The last time I was at the MK was in Oct 2020 and they had a pretty good system with cast members telling you to place your mobile order, and then get in a physically distanced line. We went at Noon, so it was busy but well organized. A Cast Member was posted in the seating area and cleaned every table and seat consistently as people finished. Please don't ever stop selling the Spicy Chicken!

Pros:

Fresh delicious waffles and good savory or sweet snacks

Reviewed by KimberlyCabrera Review Date: 04/11/2021

It's always a treat to stop by Sleepy Hollow for something yummy. I have yet to try the corn dog, but I plan to this week!Everything I have tried there (mostly sweets) have been great. The location is also great, right next to the castle.

Pros:

Yummy treats!

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

YOU MUST GET THE HAND DIPPED CORNDOG! Short line, fresh food, must get a corndog at an amusement park. Chicken and waffle sandwich was ok, but 10/10 simply for the corndog.

Pros:

Best corndog ever, short line

Cons:

Limited menu, outdoor seating, no pre order option

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/27/2021

Had a corn dog and chips here on March 19, 2021. The bottom of the hot dog was burned, there was not enough corn breading on it and the chips were very hard. Not worth the money, would not eat this meal again. Maybe other items were better.

Pros:

Fast service, nice to eat outside in good weather.

Cons:

Bad meal. Would not order it again.