Reviews of Be Our Guest Dinner

Other Menus at Be Our Guest

Be Our Guest

Services: Table Service , Quick Service , Kiosk

Reviewed by TeacherManJoe Review Date: 05/15/2022

Okay, here’s the rub: As many have said before, the theming alone in Be Our Guest is WELL worth experiencing if you never have before. However, the food is merely “good”.

I liked this restaurant more than my wife, but I am also a bigger Beauty and the Beast fan. The entrees were good, and the “Grey Stuff” is indeed delicious. However, for the emotional investment of trying to get a reservation and the monetary investment paying for dinner, the food is not quite up to the level we hoped for.

Overall, definitely a must-do if you haven’t been before, if just for the theming alone. But for a repeat visit, I don’t feel that this restaurant is up to the task, especially considering all of the great snacks and Counter Service in MK.

Pros:

Excellent theming, especially for Beauty fans The Grey Stuff IS delicious, Lumiere wasn’t lying!

Cons:

Food does not match quality of theming Not quite worth revisits

Reviewed by GrandmaJen Review Date: 04/30/2022

We had a very nice meal here and a great server. The food is tasty and cooked properly. Being in the ballroom is magical. My grandson was thrilled to see the enchanted rose, you are free to view the other dining rooms. Beast came around several times during our meal although distanced. Would love to see Belle there too, that would take it to another level to see them together.

Pros:

The ballroom is beautiful, food is good.

Cons:

Long wait to get seated even with reservation. It is pricey.

Reviewed by Dinane Review Date: 04/26/2022

The dessert was spectacular. The main meal was only okay. I got the pork tenderloin and there was a lot going on. Too many sauces and flavors. It wasn’t bad, it just felt like it was trying to hard.

My 7 year old loved making her own painted Chip. She ate some of the Mac and cheese but barely touched the rest - the side choices for kids here were a little tough for her pickiness. (Why wild rice? Why?)

You’re here for the environment and THAT was great. It is just like stepping into the movie. Beast came out twice during our meal. My “yes” to recommended only applies if you love Beauty and the Beast. Do not come here for the food alone.

Our server was also excellent. Very careful with allergies - my husband has some specific nut allergies and there are a lot of nuts here. She let him get the kids salad instead of the adult one just to be sure it would be but free. That service ticked this up from a 7 to an 8 for me.

Pros:

Great service, the beast, the grey stuff is actually delicious

Cons:

The main courses are only okay

Reviewed by DVCSammy Review Date: 04/22/2022

Surprised myself and really enjoyed lunch here .. .. Rooms were cool and all the food was really, really good .. .. This might have been the best overall meal I've had in a Disney Park .. .. A must-do for the Beauty & The Beast lover and I wouldn't mind coming back again someday .. .. Yeah expensive, but food was really good and everyone left happy!!

Pros:

Food was very good .. .. Surprisingly good .. ..

Cons:

Big, busy and noisy

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/21/2022

I highly disagree with a lot of the criticisms this place gets. 3 courses and 3 immaculate dining atmospheres, in my opinion, absolutely justify the price tag. Admittedly, I only got to make a reservation in February of 2021, so the character interactions menu restrictions were (and still are) in effect. However, it didn't take away from the experience one bit. The food was delicious and the service was top notch. Our server gave us the run through our plates and was perfect with the timing on each course and refill. The only thing that was delayed was her coming back to our table when I saw we were handed the wrong bill at first, but I'm not going to fault a cast member for spending some time talking to a family with a child, because that makes a trip more magical for kids. Try to get a reservation here and enjoy some of the best food in Magic Kingdom! A true Disney World bucket list experience. Let's give this place the attention it really deserves!

Pros:

Beautful dining areas, each with multiple unique set pieces, great food that can satisfy foodies and picky eaters, Amazing Cast Members

Cons:

Comparing to other character dining experiences, it could be updated now and reintroduce Belle

Reviewed by MouseHouse36 Review Date: 01/24/2022

The cast members were wonderful! We were late for our reservation because the monorail was not running and the restaurant is at the back of the magic kingdom. The cast members were so friendly and they didn’t blink at our late arrival. That being said the dinner felt very rushed. The food was ok but not worth the price. The dining room was loud and very distracting from a nice date. Worth going once to try it out.

Pros:

Great cast members, fun theme

Cons:

Expensive, loud, not romantic

Reviewed by MJKPink Review Date: 01/24/2022

I was delightfully surprised by the quality of the food when I went for dinner there this past September. The portions were perfect sizes, especially for a 3 course menu. The only thing I didn’t like was the pacing of the meal. I know this is one of the most in-demand restaurants in Magic Kindom, if not all of WDW, so I know they need to get people in and out for the meals as fast as they can. However, when you’re paying the higher price tag for the meal, it should be more of a relaxing experience.

Pros:

The food is delicious and the theming of the restaurant is fabulous. It really feels like you’re stepping into the movie

Cons:

The courses felt rushed and it didn’t feel as luxurious of a meal because of it

Reviewed by anitadarling71 Review Date: 01/17/2022

I was able to get a lunch reservation for BOG and it did not dissapoint. I was dining in the rose room and over server was amazing and gave us his personal favorites off the menu. He even told us we were allowed to explore the castle but to wait until after lunch so that our food did not get cold.

Pros:

The theming is amazing

Cons:

The Beast appears just in the doorway of the room and doesn't walk around so its hard to get pictures Expensive

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/17/2022

Herb salted pork tenderloin was disgusting. Huge hit of vinegar from pickled vegetables ruined it. Not French at all, tasted like a German saurkraut dish.

Pros:

Leaving

Cons:

Paying for horrible food

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/11/2022

This was by far, the best meal I have ever had in WDW. My entire family loved it! We come to WDW every year (for the past 20 years) but had never dined here. I luckily scored a reservation for 6 one day prior (no idea how) and we will definitely be coming back! The bread, soup, steak, potatoes, drinks, and desserts were all amazing. My sister says it’s the best meal she’s ever had. Definitely try the grey stuff, it’s delicious!

Pros:

Amazing food, undoubtedly the best dining atmosphere on property, great service, greeted by the beast, amazing memories in the beasts west wing

Cons:

Expensive, hard to get reservations