Reviews of Be Our Guest Dinner

Other Menus at Be Our Guest

Be Our Guest

Services: Table Service , Quick Service , Kiosk

Reviewed by wadki249 Review Date: 01/12/2021

This is a big waste of money. The main dining room has the ambiance of a school cafeteria. The ceiling is pretty BUT the lighting is too dim and the room in very loud, large, and busy with heavy traffic. The size of the room coupled with the huge hard floor and many hard surfaces makes it a cold, noisy, cavern. I was seated very near the entrance and had people walking by steadily. The service is okay but not as attentive as befitting the cost especially when the cost is fixed. Although Coke products are available, if you don't like Florida water, you can't get Dasani. You have to pay the price for a Perrier or Evian. The filet was decent but came with, literally, a smear of mashed potatoes in serious need of seasoning. The person who cleared my dishes did not question the fact that I ate only a bite or two of my soup, entree, and dessert. The visits from the Beast are ridiculous. He walks a path that stays in the center of the very large rooms and leaves quickly. I was not offered an "autographed" card.

Pros:

The food wasn't all bad.

Cons:

The food is very overpriced. The decor and ambiance are overhyped. I can't imagine even a starstruck young princess being impressed by this cold, noisy cavern with its bustling waiters and dish toting servers. I walked into the other two side rooms and wasn't impressed with them either.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/12/2021

The experience here was incredible, the dining rooms were beautiful and the food was amazing. I had the french onion soup and filet mignon. Both were very good, but the filet mignon was incredible. The desserts were cute and delicious, and the service was great.

Pros:

Beautiful dining rooms Amazing filet mignon Great service

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by Beautiful0827 Review Date: 01/06/2021

I had the mixed green salad and filet mignon entrée. The mixed green salad was arranged as a crescent moon on the plate (very pretty). The vinaigrette was sweet and the nuts gave it a nice crunch. The salad was big for an appetizer. The filet mignon was delicious, perfectly cooked. The dessert trio was very good. White chocolate tea cup of chip was cute and unique.

Pros:

Great food, atmosphere, character experience

Cons:

Price

Reviewed by laharby Review Date: 01/04/2021

I loved the experience of eating here. It is definitely all about the experience. The food is alright, not my favorite. I did love the deserts though! The grey stuff is so good. The theming and overall ambiance of this restaurant are awesome. I would definitely recommend eating here for dinner at least once if you never have.

Pros:

Theming, ambiance, the grey stuff

Cons:

Food is alright

Reviewed by kristenmm Review Date: 01/02/2021

I recently ate here for the first time and was very impressed. My food was excellent and the theming was stunning. The beast came around several times but never for very long. My seven year old was not a big fan of the food choices, but overall he liked the experience.

Pros:

Excellent theming and good food

Cons:

Pricey, but still worth it

Reviewed by CarlyMarie33 Review Date: 12/24/2020

the character meet and greet, the castle itself, the atmosphere, the food, and the cast members are all amazing!! our food took over 20 minutes to get, and as an apology, they gave us an extra fast pass! we didn't even complain, it was the cast member that offered without us saying a word! amazing! just VERY expensive.

Pros:

good food, atmosphere, cast members are amazing

Cons:

pricey

Reviewed by TiffKhoury Review Date: 12/16/2020

This was a special trip for our family to celebrate a milestone. Our daughter loves Beauty and the Beast so we booked a coveted spot at the castle for dinner.
I am sorry we were able to book.
In short, the service was not what we have come to expect, the food was meh, and the atmosphere was chaotic.
We were there on a Friday (Dec 11) on what I can only describe as a training day? Every Cast Member interaction at the restaurant was with someone in training. That was fine because everyone has a first day. The new Cast Member, I’ll call him “Joe”, was very quiet and eager to serve us. He was teamed up with another Cast Member, I’ll call her “Sally”. She only came by our table to say she was watching over Joe since he was training and then when there was a little mix-up with the food.
With the mistake on the food, Joe was banished from our table. We literally never saw him again. Sally, however, reminded us every time that she came to the table that he made a mistake and she had been there 12 years.
This was our third time at Be Our Guest. We expected the revised pre fixe menu and expected it to be somewhat similar to Cinderella’s Royal Table. It was not even close. The filet was salty. The potatoes were inadequate in taste and quantity. I think there was asparagus but it was really overshadowed by an overwhelmingly taste of regret.
Also, this is my fault, the atmosphere was soooo chaotic. The two previous times that we had visited, we ate in the ballroom in close proximity to the beautiful French windows. We wanted to try something different so I requested a table in the west wing. The Beast graciously accepted our request and we were seated directly in front of the fireplace beneath his portrait.
Mistake, big mistake. Every one wants to see the enchanted rose and where the Beast lives. That means every 3 - 5 minutes flashes went in our faces as we ate with mouths a gape. And there was very little regard for us as fellow guests. We were treated as fixtures in the room to be observed. It was not enjoyable.

Pros:

Joe was very kind and tried very hard. The Cast Members at check in were incredibly kind to consider our request.

Cons:

The food. Sally. The magnetic draw of the west wing and visitors’ lack of personal space (or social distancing).

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/14/2020

Just average. Wasn’t impressed with the food or service. Seemed like we were bothering the waitress just being there. Much better food on property.

Pros:

Atmosphere, meeting the Beast

Cons:

Lackluster food and service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/13/2020

We went for my birthday dinner and everything was fantastic. My steak was cooked perfectly, and everything else was delicious as well. The desserts were so cute and the grey stuff is to die for. Since our waitress knew it was my birthday she brought out a little extra birthday magic for me which made it even more special. Can't wait to go back

Pros:

beautiful theming, delicious food, excellent service, the beast

Cons:

wait for the beast was a bit long but wasn't unbearable

Reviewed by astrosally Review Date: 12/10/2020

The food is good, but the experience is everything! Check out the talking coats of armor while you’re waiting in the lobby. We went in November 2020 and the Beast made a few appearances in each room. You have to stay seated at your table when he visits, but it was cool to see him. They still encouraged us to walk around and see the three different rooms. We ate in the West Wing (keep an eye on the portrait when the lightning flashes!). Dinner is a fixed price menu and includes a lot of food, so I packed a ziploc bag to take home some of our dessert (but ate the delicious grey stuff in the chip cup first!).

Pros:

ambience, decor, characters

Cons:

food is good but not great, fixed price menu