Reviews of Be Our Guest Dinner

View Menus at Be Our Guest Dining Location

Children's Dinner Menu

Cuisines: French, American

Cuisines: French
Read more about Be Our Guest including links to menus and reviews here: http://allears.net/dining/location/be-our-guest

Full Service Dinner

Read prices, menu items, and more about Be Our Guest

Services: Table Service , Quick Service , Kiosk

Reviewed by JJKHughes04 Review Date: 09/17/2020

We went for dinner for the sole reason of doing pictures with the Beast. The decor was amazing, food was delicious

Pros:

the Beast!!!! Beautiful decor, good food

Cons:

idk if the food was as good as they are charging for it.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/20/2020

Not my favorite, it’s a beautiful restaurant and I like that guests can meet he beast but the food in my opinion is not the best, very small portions and not many options. I also don’t like the fact that Belle isn’t there and it’s only the beast. I wish there were more characters at the restaurant and then it would be a lot better!

Pros:

Beautiful restaurant, the only chance to meet the beast, amazing dessert (the gray stuff)

Cons:

Not many options for dinner, small portions, wish there were more characters, you don’t get to pick the room you dine in. Overall not my favorite.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/15/2020

Accidentally be are Guest lunch so if you want to see my review if you want to see my review it is on be are Guest lunch

Pros:

They do a whole bunch of desserts for birthdays and stuff

Cons:

Only have one full service meal🥤

Reviewed by JillC Review Date: 06/01/2020

We absolutely love Be Our Guest. The dinner is delicious and the atmosphere is top notch. It is such a cool experience to get to meet the Beast in his study too. Our service has always been wonderful and our one experience with management was very pleasant as well. Highly recommend.

Pros:

Delicious food, incredible atmosphere

Cons:

Reservations are a little tough to come by

Reviewed by Katelyn Review Date: 03/26/2020

The atmosphere was amazing, the food was better than I had expected (based on what I had heard), and our server was amazing! The only reason I give this an 8 is because I have had better food at other places on property. I ordered the lobster bisque, steak, & the dessert platter and was impressed by everything (the bread was amazing as well!)

Pros:

Atmosphere, service

Cons:

Food (was not bad, but could find better)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/02/2020

Shoul be called be our fool...was expecting beautiful atmosphere with excellent food....the food was inedible had the steak so small it was hard to believe the food was cold service terrible the restaurant was very pretty but way over priced food portion was comparable to a lean cuisine frozen dinner... also my granddaughter has pku and cannot eat protein Disney does accommodate some of her special foods spoke in advance to dietary team to see if fries would be available for her they said yes when we were at the restaurant they charged $39 which was the child’s price for an order of fries cause she was taking up a seat I guess

Pros:

Beautiful restaurant themed nucely

Cons:

Foods terrible over priced

Reviewed by Murdoch Review Date: 02/02/2020

Theme

Pros:

Theme, meeting the beast, and leaving

Cons:

Everything else, service was snobbish, food was bad to ok, desert was bad. Drinks have bad options. Skip this and add to this you have to wait 20-30 for the beast.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/02/2020

Food is meh for the price you pay. Servers are stuck up and won’t go the extra mile. Ask for something they won’t offer their opinion. They want you in and you out. Drinks are limited to wine and beer. Pure awful experience...

Pros:

Leaving.

Cons:

Waiting for the beast is an added 20-30 minutes after your dinner when you want to hit the parks again. Desert was bad. Entree was ok. Wine was as good as barefoot.

Reviewed by sreynolds5 Review Date: 12/27/2019

We ate dinner here Thanksgiving week. It was our 2nd visit. I have to say the 1st visit, 5 yrs. ago, was incredible. The decor blew us away. The food was fantastic. We couldn't believe the Beast walked through the restaurant! But this time, the magic just wasn't there. Maybe because we knew what to expect. Maybe because the food just wasn't as good. I should have done my research because the pre-fix menu was a surprise to us. $62 per person plus 18% gratuity for an appetizer, main dish, & a dessert plate. I had the French Onion soup - delicious, petit fillet w/green beans & mashed potatoes - just OK. The dessert sampler was a small macron, a small sample of the grey stuff, and 1 fabulous chocolate truffle. The presentation is absolutely beautiful. Honestly, if I could have ordered the soup & dessert it would have been enough food. I was having a little trouble choking down dinner because of the cost. No one in our party was able to clean their plates -- too full of goodies from our park day! If we ever go back, I would definitely use the dining plan for this one. I would like to try the CS lunch (it was booked). I don't think we'll return until we have a granddaughter whose favorite movie is Beauty & the Beast:)

Pros:

Atmosphere & decor

Cons:

Not worth the $

Reviewed by beachpup Review Date: 12/04/2019

We have eaten here about 4 times previously for dinner, and have enjoyed it. We did notice a decline in quality the time before. This meal, we had the pork, which was cold, dry, and totally not worth the price. It's too bad, you can't beat the atmosphere, but the food has steadily declined in quality for dinner. I think the change to a prix-fix menu may have been the issue.

Pros:

Beautiful atmosphere, a truly unique dining experience

Cons:

Food is just not worth the price