Reviews of Be Our Guest Dinner

Other Menus at Be Our Guest

Be Our Guest

Services: Table Service , Quick Service , Kiosk

Reviewed by MTomuschatxDisney Review Date: 04/20/2021

The meal here was pretty good overall, although the desserts were a bit on the too sweet side for me personally. The appetizer FO Soup was delicious, that melty cheese was to die for! The steak overall was delicious- small but to be expected because it’s a filet ,ordered medium rare and cooked to perfection. The steak came with mashed potatoes and for what you pay for, there wasn’t a whole lot of them-like a tiny scoop on mine and my boyfriends plate. The meal also came with yummy bread and butter which I had no idea about and they shaped the butter like Mickey Mouse! Because of COVID, couldn’t take pictures with the best and barely came out for more than a minute so that was super disappointing. This was more of a one and done dinner option for us, maybe will try the regular quick service lunch menu next time when that’s back.

Pros:

See the Beast! Good steak! Yummy French onion soup! Bread and butter!

Cons:

Very expensive, smaller side portions, desserts were too sweet for me, beast was barely out for a minute due to COVID.

Reviewed by jghehle Review Date: 04/02/2021

Food is still really good even though lunch and dinner are now pre fixe meals only. The service was great and it is always special to eat in the Beast's castle.

Pros:

Location can't be beat and food is top notch.

Cons:

Nearly double the price for lunch now that only pre fixe menu is available.

Reviewed by KatelynnW Review Date: 03/08/2021

While I do recommend visiting Beast's castle, I do not recommend eating here. My husband and I ate here on our honeymoon in October 2020. Out waiter was amazing, but the overall experience was "meh". I ordered the French onion soup, and my husband order the lobster bisque. He loved his soup, but mine was more like a dip for the bread. I couldn't really eat it. My husband ordered the filet mignon and I ordered the scallops. Again, my husband loved his filet, and I was enjoying my scallops, until I didn't. My first scallop was great, the second was under cooked, and the third was very gritty, I had to stop eating. The risotto that came with the scallops was good, but there were too many truffles and added an unnecessary texture. Dessert was okay. The gray stuff was our favorite, but the other items weren't great. Again, our waiter was wonderful, and even brought extra gray stuff when he found out it was our honeymoon. We sat in the room with the music box, and beast came by twice while we were there. It did get a little loud, but it wasn't unbearable. Unfortunately, I can't recommend eating here.

Pros:

It's in Beast's castle Beast comes by the dining room The gray stuff IS delicious

Cons:

Food quality was not there Very expensive for a lackluster experience

Reviewed by BiggestStitchsGreatEscapeFan Review Date: 03/03/2021

I took my best friend on his first Disney trip 3 years ago and this was a first for both of us! We ordered some apps like the Charred Octopus and we both ordered the Seafood Bouillabaisse and LOVED the desserts! Yes the grey stuff is delicious, don't believe me? Ask the dishes and get this reservation 60 days out if you want to do it!

Pros:

Delicious food and super immersive environment!

Cons:

Tough reservation to get and is expensive!

Reviewed by Victoria222 Review Date: 03/01/2021

We loved Be Our Guest! It was the the best meal of our trip and I am so glad we went! Our waiter was amazing and he went out of his way to accommodate my son with food allergies. The food was great and the kids dessert was so much fun. Ask for the west wing!

Pros:

Awesome staff, beautiful theming, great food

Cons:

Hard to get a reservation

Reviewed by Stitchgrrl79 Review Date: 02/23/2021

Let me start of by saying that my by breath was taken away when first entering the ballroom. I was in awe when we got placed in the music box room (not sure what else to call it). The atmosphere and cast members are so immersive that I felt like a kid again. The food was just as amazing. The scallops were well seared, the chicken was nice and tender and even treated myself to a wine flight which was a perfect pairing. Even with the price tag and lack of characters, I would so go back.

Pros:

Completely immersive and delicious dinner menu

Cons:

pricey menu

Reviewed by DoctorFacilier Review Date: 02/08/2021

So disappointed with dinner at Be our Guest. I have never felt more ripped off than when I left this place. This is a very pricey location and they dont deliver. The food is average at best. My steak was so salty I could hardly eat it. They charge you $40 for a kids meal that consist of below average mac and cheese and hard chicken fingers. The Beast comes through in this dark restaurant so fast you barely can see him. Our server was nice but not efficient. We waited a very long time for every portion (drinks to dessert). We almost walked out without dessert because we waited almost 30 minutes for it. We the server finally came she forgot the coffee we ordered. Ten minutes later after we finished dessert the coffee arrived... COLD. She gave us to go cups of coffee which did is no good as you cant walk and drink in the park during Covid. We had already been in the restaurant much longer than expected due to the extremely slow service. With two kids we were ready to head back to the resort. This was my third time at Be our Guest. The first two times were breakfast and lunch. Im here to tell you breakfast and dinner are a complete RIP Off. If you want to experience this location for the Beast castle do lunch.

Pros:

The Castle

Cons:

Food, Price, service, dark. I really have nothing good to say about Be our Guest.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/25/2021

The employees tricked us into thinking it was 62 dollars for me and my wife. By the time we found out it was 62 dollars a person, it was way too late. The only good part about the meal itself was the bread and butter they brought out before the meal. They served us lemonade and it was too strong to enjoy. The appetizers tasted terrible and were very small and the entre was just horrible. It tasted bad and the slab of meat so small I could wrap my hand around it and you wouldn't know I was holding anything. And dessert was wildly disappointing. There were no options for dessert, we were forced to eat the nasty macaroons and some weird frosting in a tiny chocolate cup. I have spent less than 5 dollars at McDonalds and have been more satisfied than eating at Be Our Guest. As ReviewBrah says, "My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined" Please do not waste your time/money here.

Pros:

Good service

Cons:

Everything else

Reviewed by wadki249 Review Date: 01/12/2021

This is a big waste of money. The main dining room has the ambiance of a school cafeteria. The ceiling is pretty BUT the lighting is too dim and the room in very loud, large, and busy with heavy traffic. The size of the room coupled with the huge hard floor and many hard surfaces makes it a cold, noisy, cavern. I was seated very near the entrance and had people walking by steadily. The service is okay but not as attentive as befitting the cost especially when the cost is fixed. Although Coke products are available, if you don't like Florida water, you can't get Dasani. You have to pay the price for a Perrier or Evian. The filet was decent but came with, literally, a smear of mashed potatoes in serious need of seasoning. The person who cleared my dishes did not question the fact that I ate only a bite or two of my soup, entree, and dessert. The visits from the Beast are ridiculous. He walks a path that stays in the center of the very large rooms and leaves quickly. I was not offered an "autographed" card.

Pros:

The food wasn't all bad.

Cons:

The food is very overpriced. The decor and ambiance are overhyped. I can't imagine even a starstruck young princess being impressed by this cold, noisy cavern with its bustling waiters and dish toting servers. I walked into the other two side rooms and wasn't impressed with them either.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/12/2021

The experience here was incredible, the dining rooms were beautiful and the food was amazing. I had the french onion soup and filet mignon. Both were very good, but the filet mignon was incredible. The desserts were cute and delicious, and the service was great.

Pros:

Beautiful dining rooms Amazing filet mignon Great service

Cons:

None!