Reviews of Be Our Guest Dinner

Other Menus at Be Our Guest

Be Our Guest

Services: Table Service , Quick Service , Kiosk

Reviewed by UrsulasRevenge Review Date: 09/01/2021

Best Dining Experience in Magic Kingdom!

This is truly our favorite restaurant inside Magic Kingdom and surprised it is not ranked higher. When you step inside the castle you truly feel like you have transported into the Beauty and the Beast movie! This is truly what Disney does best is transport you to another world and they knocked it out of the park with this one!!!

As a super fan there is seriously no where cooler to eat. When I saw the Beast for the first time, as a person who never cries, I had tears in my eyes. Everyone that visits Disney needs to eat here once.

The food was great and cooked perfectly for us. The price point is high so if that's an issue hopefully go for lunch assuming they bring back the quick service option.

If Beauty and the Beast is your favorite movie or in your top 5 you simply have to go here period.

Pros:

Amazing atmosphere, great food

Cons:

Price

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/28/2021

Would not recommend

Pros:

The dinner plate for the kids to paint

Cons:

Food was very bland either over or under cooked the filet was PROBABLY THE WORST I HAVE EVER HAD THE PORK WAS WAY UNDER COOKED (2 Pieces) the pork belly piece was fine! ITS SUPER DARK INSIDE THE BEAST LITERALLY CAME IN FOR 45 seconds never came around to the table WILL NOT RETURN better off going to a quick service

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/03/2021

Went to Be Our Guest during COVID restrictions. The meal was very expensive ($62 per person), but we thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The food was delicious and it was fun to enjoy a big, delicious meal with a bottle of wine in the middle of our MK park day. The castle is so beautiful, especially since Beauty and the Beast is my favorite movie. My biggest complaint is that it's so big that it doesn't feel intimate or upscale (for the cost) with so many children and loud voices in the ballroom.

Pros:

Delicious food, castle is stunning with three different rooms

Cons:

Expensive, ballroom can be very loud

Reviewed by NebraskaDisneyMom Review Date: 07/29/2021

I am a huge fan of BOG. The atmosphere was amazing I will always get a reservation for BOG. The CM are amazing and have never had a bad experience here. Do not sit in the west wing if you have a small child or a child with special needs (the loud noises can bother them) It is a fixed meal for lunch and dinner. I would have given a 10 but the food is a hit or miss at times.Went last year for my birthday and 25th wedding anniversary and the CM was amazing.

Pros:

Atmosphere and Amazing CM

Cons:

The food is okay, the West wing is pretty loud.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/25/2021

Was 30 minutes past our reservation time very expensive no bernaise sauce for filet so didn't even get what I wanted would never go hear again service sub par.

Pros:

Cons:

Very slow very expensive bad customer service not recommended at all unless you want to spend a bunch of money for a sub par meal

Reviewed by Faelen Review Date: 07/14/2021

This was a great experience! It was my first time ever at Disney World, and the server was super kind, it was everything I could have wanted. The food was incredible, the macaroon was the best I've ever had, and the grey stuff was indeed delicious. The cast member at the front let us choose the area we wanted to sit in.

Pros:

Great food, kind servers, great theming

Cons:

It can get noisy, but that's only in the main dinning area.

Reviewed by Piccaso7 Review Date: 07/13/2021

The food was bland, tasteless and over cooked. The table and chairs were dirty. The beast came in once during the hour we were there. Zipped around and left after a minute. The castle is very dark and it was extremely loud inside. Disney could easily revamp the menu, put more effort into cleaning and have the beast out and interacting with the diners. I will never go back to Be our Guest. The food at any quick service is better. Service was fast, I felt like food was made the night before and is served off a conveyor belt. And to add insult to Injury it was expensive.

Pros:

Cons:

Terrible food Dirty Loud Expensive Very little character interaction

Reviewed by lauren94 Review Date: 06/13/2021

My friend and I ate here last week and it was great! The food was much better this time compared to the last time I ate there. I got the Assorted Meats and Artisanal Cheese Selection for my appetizer and it was awesome. It was basically a mini charcuterie board and did not fill me up too much before my meal. I got the pork for my main course. The pork tasted much better this time compared to my last visit! The dessert trio was amazing!! I think the macaroon was different from my last visit as well. It had a raspberry butter cream in the middle which was so good. Overall, I recommend this place for anyone who hasn't eaten here before and wants a good Disney themed dinner! You literally feel like you have stepped inside the Beauty and the Beast movie.

Pros:

Food, dessert, theming

Cons:

expensive

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/07/2021

Atmosphere is worth it and how food magically appears no matter where we sit. Food is ok, usually lukewarm not hot.

Pros:

Once in a lifetime experience if u love beauty & the beast. 2 people can share 1 classic breakfast meal plus extra beverage. We always even have leftovers to snack on rest of day. This makes it more affordable.

Cons:

Not hot food. Not seasoned well food.

Reviewed by parksutton Review Date: 06/03/2021

Ate here for supper on memorial day with my wife and three teenagers. My family loved it. The atmosphere is amazing. The service was great, the food tasted good (not great though)

Well worth it for a once and a lifetime thing.

If it wasnt so expensive we would go back, as is once will do it.

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

Price