Reviews of Be Our Guest Dinner

Other Menus at Be Our Guest

Be Our Guest

Services: Table Service , Quick Service , Kiosk

Reviewed by PumpkinstoCarriages Review Date: 10/26/2021

I LOVED eating at Be Our Guest! I’ll be honest, I was initially not thrilled to dine at this location because I had heard it was just a gimmick. But I was delighted. As someone with a long list of allergies, finding places for me to eat is difficult. But the cast members were amazing and paid close attention to my allergies even bringing me a personalized dessert plate to meet my needs! I was on a mission to try all the Mac and Cheese in the park that day and I have to say, this one takes the cake!

Pros:

Immersive atmosphere, prix-fixe prices (easy for budgeting), delicious food, close attention to allergies

Cons:

Dark rooms will make you snoozy.

Reviewed by UrsulasRevenge Review Date: 09/01/2021

Best Dining Experience in Magic Kingdom!

This is truly our favorite restaurant inside Magic Kingdom and surprised it is not ranked higher. When you step inside the castle you truly feel like you have transported into the Beauty and the Beast movie! This is truly what Disney does best is transport you to another world and they knocked it out of the park with this one!!!

As a super fan there is seriously no where cooler to eat. When I saw the Beast for the first time, as a person who never cries, I had tears in my eyes. Everyone that visits Disney needs to eat here once.

The food was great and cooked perfectly for us. The price point is high so if that's an issue hopefully go for lunch assuming they bring back the quick service option.

If Beauty and the Beast is your favorite movie or in your top 5 you simply have to go here period.

Pros:

Amazing atmosphere, great food

Cons:

Price

Reviewed by Faelen Review Date: 07/14/2021

This was a great experience! It was my first time ever at Disney World, and the server was super kind, it was everything I could have wanted. The food was incredible, the macaroon was the best I've ever had, and the grey stuff was indeed delicious. The cast member at the front let us choose the area we wanted to sit in.

Pros:

Great food, kind servers, great theming

Cons:

It can get noisy, but that's only in the main dinning area.

Reviewed by Kyrie Review Date: 05/30/2021

The castle is so cool and immersive and we were lucky enough to eat in the West Wing. Our server was incredible, despite being super busy. The food is solid, especially the appetizer options. Dessert sampler is cute, but just ok. The plant based cake option was fresh and yummy though.

Pros:

Decor, atmosphere, service, so fun!

Cons:

Busy, dessert is so-so

Reviewed by BiggestStitchsGreatEscapeFan Review Date: 03/03/2021

I took my best friend on his first Disney trip 3 years ago and this was a first for both of us! We ordered some apps like the Charred Octopus and we both ordered the Seafood Bouillabaisse and LOVED the desserts! Yes the grey stuff is delicious, don't believe me? Ask the dishes and get this reservation 60 days out if you want to do it!

Pros:

Delicious food and super immersive environment!

Cons:

Tough reservation to get and is expensive!

Reviewed by Victoria222 Review Date: 03/01/2021

We loved Be Our Guest! It was the the best meal of our trip and I am so glad we went! Our waiter was amazing and he went out of his way to accommodate my son with food allergies. The food was great and the kids dessert was so much fun. Ask for the west wing!

Pros:

Awesome staff, beautiful theming, great food

Cons:

Hard to get a reservation

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/12/2021

The experience here was incredible, the dining rooms were beautiful and the food was amazing. I had the french onion soup and filet mignon. Both were very good, but the filet mignon was incredible. The desserts were cute and delicious, and the service was great.

Pros:

Beautiful dining rooms Amazing filet mignon Great service

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by Beautiful0827 Review Date: 01/06/2021

I had the mixed green salad and filet mignon entrée. The mixed green salad was arranged as a crescent moon on the plate (very pretty). The vinaigrette was sweet and the nuts gave it a nice crunch. The salad was big for an appetizer. The filet mignon was delicious, perfectly cooked. The dessert trio was very good. White chocolate tea cup of chip was cute and unique.

Pros:

Great food, atmosphere, character experience

Cons:

Price

Reviewed by kristenmm Review Date: 01/02/2021

I recently ate here for the first time and was very impressed. My food was excellent and the theming was stunning. The beast came around several times but never for very long. My seven year old was not a big fan of the food choices, but overall he liked the experience.

Pros:

Excellent theming and good food

Cons:

Pricey, but still worth it

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/13/2020

We went for my birthday dinner and everything was fantastic. My steak was cooked perfectly, and everything else was delicious as well. The desserts were so cute and the grey stuff is to die for. Since our waitress knew it was my birthday she brought out a little extra birthday magic for me which made it even more special. Can't wait to go back

Pros:

beautiful theming, delicious food, excellent service, the beast

Cons:

wait for the beast was a bit long but wasn't unbearable