Reviews of Crystal Palace Breakfast

Other Menus at Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/19/2022

I’ve only ever eaten breakfast at Crystal Palace, and have been largely pleased with my experience each time. Now, before you get all “TeacherManJoe said it’s good, so let’s go!” (totally something everyone says), I will say that there is not a ton here that blows you away. It’s a simple, straightforward Disney buffet breakfast for the most part. Good, plentiful, and will do the job. As long as you temper expectations, you should be pleased.

I give this breakfast a bonus for both the fact that you get too see Winnie the Pooh and the crew here, which we are big fans of. Additionally, this is a primo location in the park, perfectly right there when you go down Main Street, but not so far in that the group gets distracted by rides yet. Fuel up for breakfast, hug a bear or a piglet, and then off you go to your Magic Kingdom day!

Pros:

Good location Winnie the Pooh and friends! Good does what you need it to do

Cons:

Nothing extraordinary or particularly noteworthy going on here

Reviewed by Wttam Review Date: 11/22/2021

The food is awful.

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

Everything else.

Reviewed by DanielleCS Review Date: 11/02/2021

Pre-pandemic I would rate this much higher. At the moment, I really wouldn't recommend visiting this location until things are 'back to normal' here. Now, there are no characters at this location. Typically, you have the characters of Winnie the Pooh which makes this a great spot for babies, toddlers, and young children. Pre-pandemic, the food was never the best food of the park but you did have a lot more variety than you do now. The restaurant itself is so beautiful and the location is great. I found service here to be particularly slow (after submitting our credit card with the check, we waited 20 minutes before the server returned with our credit card).

Pros:

Beautiful restaurant

Cons:

No characters Expensive considering there are no characters and the food is subpar

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/13/2021

This was pretty standard breakfast buffet but the options were plentiful and everything was executed well and tasted excellent. The characters were fun and our waiter was attentive while we waited to meet all of them. This is a great way to start a day especially if you have multiple days in magic kingdom and can afford to slow down.

Pros:

Awesome characters, good selection of breakfast foods

Cons:

It does take awhile to meet characters which can eat up time if you don't have multiple days in MK.

Reviewed by Faelen Review Date: 07/14/2021

It was nice, the food was alright. Really it was more of an experience for the characters and theming. The server was great though, he did not skip on the orange juice, which was great!

Pros:

Great for kids, and character interactions, great staff

Cons:

Meeting the characters can take a while, I think we waited about an hour. The cast member diligently took care of us though.

Reviewed by jghehle Review Date: 04/02/2021

The Salad and Dessert were good but main entrees were lacking and pretty bland. Also, our server was nice but we were rushed, ie main entree arrived seconds after the starter course.

Pros:

Nice atmosphere

Cons:

Overpriced, bland food

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/28/2021

This may be the unpopular opinion, but of you dont have kids who want to meet characters then this really isnt worth it. Its just simple breakfast buffet food that you can get anywhere. Though I will admit the environment is gorgeous. I love the greenhouse, and Pooh and freinds. Though it isnt anything special like what people told me

Pros:

Great interior and great character interaction

Cons:

mediocre food

Reviewed by slidersport Review Date: 02/15/2021

This breakfast buffet offers guests the chance to meet Winnie the Pooh and friends. The food is your typical Disney breakfast fare. Really cool atmosphere, mediocre food. If you get an early reservation before MK opens, I change my score to 9/10 for early park access.

Pros:

character dining, early park access

Cons:

high price, meh food

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/17/2020

we absolutely LOVE the crystal palace and will go back every time to disney. The pooh bear characters are so fun and it just brings you right back to classic childhood memories. the breakfast itself is great for a buffet. complete with everything you could need to start the day.

Pros:

ambiance, experience, service, food, environment

Cons:

its buffet, lots of kids

Reviewed by NoWindowsNoDoors Review Date: 12/09/2020

The kids loved the getting to meet Winnie the Pooh & friends, that is probably the biggest positive. The food was good not great. Location is nice & views out of the many windows is pretty cool. Seemed to be overly crowded, especially at the buffet.

Pros:

Views, Characters

Cons:

Buffet food, crowded