Reviews of Crystal Palace Breakfast

View Menus at Crystal Palace Dining Location

Breakfast Menu

Read more about Crystal Palace including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/crystal-palace

Buffet Character Breakfast
Winnie the Pooh and Friends

Read prices, menu items, and more about Crystal Palace

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by Jade Review Date: 11/12/2020

Winnie the Pooh was my favorite growing up so I had to celebrate Friendship Day at the Crystal Palace! This is a character breakfast where you get to meet Pooh Bear, Piglet, Eeyore and Tigger. The breakfast is a standard buffet with Mickey Waffles, Pooh's puffed French toast, breakfast meats, scrambled eggs, fresh fruit, pastries, cheeses and yogurts, cereal, and more. They also have a made to order omelette station (they make the eggs on a grill and then fold up the ingredients inside so not the standard half moon shaped omelette made in pans) and an ice cream machine (ice cream for breakfast? No rules at Disney!). We were there an hour and got to see three out of the four characters. Every once in awhile the characters do a parade around the restaurant that children are invited to walk in. Very cute! This experience for me was fun but the food was just okay. Like other character breakfasts since it was my birthday I received a birthday card signed by the characters and a complimentary birthday cupcake. If you have kids who are Pooh Bear fans this is a great choice because you get to eat and meet characters in one go. Time saver!

Pros:

Characters, variety of food, beautiful restaurant

Cons:

Have to get up to get your food and could miss a character

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/25/2020

The character interactions were great for the most part.Tigger never made it to us I think because we had no children but the rest came over and spent plenty of time. The staff was very helpful and fun. The food was what I expected for breakfast. The restaurant itself is simply beautiful and a must see.

Pros:

The characters and time they spent with us. The overall fun that the restaurant strives for.

Cons:

Needs something special on the buffet to set them apart from others.

Reviewed by trvlnthru Review Date: 03/27/2020

This character buffet with Winnie the Pooh and friends is a lot of fun. Dinner featured standard resort buffet food with something for everyone - even the pickiest members of the family will like. The food isn't amazing but it is solid.

Pros:

Character interaction is great with characters stopping at each table one at a time. The space is themed to a Victorian garden setting.

Cons:

The food could be better. But character meals are usually more about the experience anyway and the food is pretty good for a buffet. (We hear the breakfast food here is great but we haven't been for breakfast yet.)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/19/2020

Not a lot of food selection and cast was rude. Hollywood and Vine was much better.

Pros:

Cons:

Not a good selection of food and the food that was there was not good quality. Expensive for what you get.

Reviewed by Joyhardin Review Date: 11/23/2019

We had a late breakfast here a few weeks ago. It worked out great. We got to MK right at opening, did lots of rides while the waits were short and then went to Crystal Palace for a 10:30 ADR.

The food was all hot and fresh and we ate until we were stuffed. My favorites are the breakfast lasagna and the puffed french toast.

We don't have kids, so we weren't really there for the characters, but did enjoy taking a few quick pictures as the characters came around.

Pros:

Good food

Cons:

Nothing Really

Reviewed by lauridg Review Date: 05/26/2019

Generally, I am not a huge fan of buffets, but this is one I would go back to. We don't have small children, but enjoyed the characters. The food was very good and fresh, and we all went back for 2nds and 3rds. I enjoyed the Sangria with my meal! The atmosphere was beautiful, and we had a lovely view of the castle. As far as buffets go, this is my favorite.

Pros:

food and location

Cons:

Don't believe there were any!

Reviewed by LouO Review Date: 05/02/2019

Been here a few times, and I'm sad to see this place has slipped down allot. Years back they had a really nice quality buffet. Last time I was there the food had slipped to sub-par cafeteria quality. Not good. I understand people do go there for the characters, but some of us actually like to eat too.

Pros:

Characters

Cons:

Food (low quality/grade) (used to be good)

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Typical breakfast foods. Everybody will find something to eat.

Pros:

Characters!

Cons:

You need to make sure you are not gone getting food when characters come to your table.

Reviewed by SarahB4 Review Date: 04/19/2019

The food is just okay, but where else can you meet the whole Hundred Acre Crew?

Pros:

characters

Cons:

expensive

Reviewed by hsmamato2 Review Date: 04/18/2019

We did a late breakfast seating,and after enjoying the park earlier, it was a perfect place to relax and unwind as a family! The characters are adorbale,the food was great,the chef was helpful for our food allergy members.

Pros:

cute characters,good food