Reviews of Crystal Palace Breakfast

View Menus at Crystal Palace Dining Location

Breakfast Menu

Read more about Crystal Palace including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/crystal-palace

Buffet Character Breakfast
Winnie the Pooh and Friends

Read prices, menu items, and more about Crystal Palace

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by lauridg Review Date: 05/26/2019

Generally, I am not a huge fan of buffets, but this is one I would go back to. We don't have small children, but enjoyed the characters. The food was very good and fresh, and we all went back for 2nds and 3rds. I enjoyed the Sangria with my meal! The atmosphere was beautiful, and we had a lovely view of the castle. As far as buffets go, this is my favorite.

Pros:

food and location

Cons:

Don't believe there were any!

Reviewed by tillch2 Review Date: 04/17/2019

We ate breakfast here on April 7th. It is our tradition to start out our day at the magic kingdom with the Crystal Palace. It was very good -love the breakfast lasagna! Characters were great and our server was very good. will be back

Pros:

food, location, characters, service

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

LOVED the breakfast

Pros:

The stuffed French toast is amazing! kids loved the food too and great character interactions.

Cons:

no cons

Reviewed by Jane Buie Review Date: 09/27/2018

Girls trip - 3 of us older ladies having a ball and this breakfast was amazing! Food was fresh and well prepared, not to mention the fruit that was very tasty. We had the dining plan so we were offered Mimosas, which were quite good, as well. Characters interacted with us a lot, even though we didn't have any kiddos with us. One of my friends had never eaten there and she was impressed by the quality of the food. It has always been a favorite and this time was no exception!

Pros:

We were seated within 5 minutes of our reservation time and all cast members were very efficient and friendly.

Cons:

My capacity ran out before I ate all that I put on my plate!

Reviewed by Jen Review Date: 09/26/2018

Crystal Palace has a great breakfast buffet with a excellent selection of food and the Winnie the Pooh characters are great. We were seated just has they were coming around so the kids didn't have to wait long at all

Pros:

excellent food selection

Cons:

can be noisey

Reviewed by paulacraiglow Review Date: 09/26/2018

We have eaten breakfast here several times and each experience has been first rate. Our last visit was on my son's birthday and our cast member was fantastic, he spent tons of time socializing with my kids and telling stories. The characters were attentive and spent tons of time of with them and let us get tons of pictures. They were out of birthday cards and my son was so upset. He collects Disney items and wanted it for his stash. We stopped by several times over the next few days trying to get one with no luck. On our last day, we stopped one more time and after speaking with three different cast members, one woman, whose name escapes me said she might have one in a hidden spot. She came back with it and made his trip.

While I feel the cost is a bit much for the buffet, the service and atmosphere have been worth every penny

Pros:

puffed french toast, cast members, characters

Cons:

difficulty getting a reservation

Reviewed by clyde0523 Review Date: 06/11/2017

This is a must do meal for us and will be a character breakfast we do even when we are old and gray. The buffet is delicious and the character interactions are wonderful! If you are a Pooh and friends fan this is a must do for you!

Pros:

food, characters, service, atmosphere

Cons:

none!

Reviewed by Figment Family Review Date: 03/22/2017

As 2 young adults eating at Crystal Palace we were afraid we would feel out of place with a lot of kids meeting Pooh. That was not the case at all! We had a great time! The characters spent time with us. Tigger missed me while I was getting an omelette and came back to catch me again, which was really nice.
One of us was in a wheelchair because of a broken ankle, and had no trouble navigating the open buffet. Everyone was really nice in helping us out.
The food was delicious for breakfast. We particularly liked the french toast, fresh fruit, and omelette station.
Overall it was a great experience to eat breakfast with Cinderella castle right out the window.
My only complaint would be that it took awhile to get our check.

Pros:

Character Interaction, See the Castle, Food!

Cons:

Slow to get check

Reviewed by pwood78 Review Date: 10/10/2016

On September 27, 2016 our party of 6 had breakfast at Crystal Palace. We had early morning reservations before the park opened. There was a special ticketed early morning event, but we didn't notice a change in the amount of people on Main St.

We had an 8:10 am reservation, we got in the park around 7:50am. We took a few pictures on Main St with hardly anyone around. We got to take our time walking and look at everything without crowds. We were seated pretty quickly.

There was not one time in the entire time we were there that we didn't see a character in our area.

The characters took their time with the kids, they played with them and took the most adorable pictures. Even as they walked by to go to other tables, they still gave high fives and interacted with our kids.

The food was delicious. I wish Disney would have a restaurant where there is an all day breakfast buffet!!!!

It felt like we were in there for a long time, we got to enjoy everything, but really we were out of there before 9am.

Once we left we headed to Adventureland and rode 4 rides before 10 am!

I definitely recommend this character meal to everyone.

Pros:

EVERYTHING

Cons:

nothing

Reviewed by Smitty Review Date: 09/25/2016

Hubbo and I ate at the Crystal Palace on 9/20 and had another fantastic breakfast. Cast members were so helpful and friendly. Coffee appeared instantly!
The food was fresh and hot and was replenished frequently - there were no empty pans of eggs, etc. Ordered a cheese omelet from the chef and it was delicious. The characters came by, waved and posed for pictures.
Consistently good food and service. Love being at rope drop at Adventureland after breakfast!

Pros:

Cast Members, convenience