Reviews of Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner

View Menus at Dining Location

Read more about Liberty Tree Tavern including links to the menus and reviews here: http://allears.net/dining/location/liberty-tree-tavern

Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/04/2020

The dinner here is my favorite sit-down option at Magic Kingdom! The all you care to enjoy meal was delicious! The Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake is the star of the show to me! The only disappointment of the meal was the turkey. It was on the dryer side, even when covered in gravy.

Pros:

Great portion sizes

Cons:

More "basic" menu items

Reviewed by JaneMI Review Date: 03/31/2020

Consistently good food and service.

Pros:

Quaint Thanksgiving dinner anytime of year.

Cons:

Too full afterwards.

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

The food was good but it wasn't anything that I would regularly go back for. Also it helped that it was between Thanksgiving and Christmas when we went because it had us in the mood for this type of meal. If it were summer then I would not recommend at all. The family style dining aspect was cool too.

Pros:

Good food

Cons:

Still had to wait ~30 minutes past our reservation time so if you are in a hurry then not a good choice.

Reviewed by Katelyn Review Date: 03/26/2020

My family & I ate here for the first time on our last trip & were amazed we hadn't eaten here sooner! We did an all you can eat dinner buffet and everything was amazing. If you are looking for an all you can eat comfort food style meal in the parks, I highly recommend this one!

Pros:

Food, atmosphere, service

Cons:

Small bathrooms

Reviewed by billium1422 Review Date: 03/25/2020

This is a great, hidden gem of a restaurant in Magic Kingdom. It's casual, cozy, has table service AND serves alcohol. It seems to be more geared towards older crowds. The food, although not the BEST in all of Disney World, is great - classic American fare. If you're there for dinner, everyone is required to partake in the Thanksgiving style meal which is all you care to enjoy - which is fun! If possible, ask to be seated in one of the side rooms - extra cozy!

Pros:

Table service, Cozy Historical Ambiance & Atmosphere, Solid Food choices, Opportunity to sit & relax, Serves alcohol, Great for older crowds

Cons:

Not fast in-and-out service, Not necessarily kid friendly, loud by lobby

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/25/2020

Our favorite restaurant in MK!

Pros:

Great food and large portions.

Cons:

Bathrooms are upstairs

Reviewed by Allison88 Review Date: 03/16/2020

This was our first ever sit-down meal at Disneyworld, so Liberty Tavern will always have a special place in our hearts. This is a complete meal and is all you can eat. I think with wine, we averaged $60pp, so budget accordingly. The food is good and is a Thanksgiving-type meal, complete with a yummy dessert with ice cream. We also viewed the fireworks (but not the light show) from the porch.

Pros:

One menu -- everyone gets the same family-style meal

Cons:

One menu -- not everyone will like it.

Reviewed by jtauren Review Date: 03/15/2020

Desert contains unadvertised cheese. Manager was completely dismissive of our complaint that cream cheese was not a listed ingredient of the desert, and only a very observant server saved our mother from eating something that she was allergic to, despite advising the restaurant weeks ahead of time, and no suitable replacement desert was available.

Pros:

pro - good server

Cons:

con - dismissive manager that did not care about allergy concerns

Reviewed by Juliet73 Review Date: 02/26/2020

We had a really wonderful meal here on President's Day! I was wondering if they'd do anything special for the holiday--they didn't. But the food was excellent and the servers were attentive. From the salad to dessert everything was flavorful and filling. The turkey slices were thick and juicy. The pot roast was really delicious. We all liked the pork the least, but it's also not high on our list in general. My son loved the salad so much he asked for seconds. They are really great about bringing more of whatever you like. We asked for more turkey as well, and while that took a little longer, out came 4 more nice sizes of turkey for the family. Dessert is excellent--and they'll bring more of that as well, if you like. We were stuffed and could barely eat what we had. We did wait about 15 minutes past our reservation time, but they were quick to bring bread and salad upon seating us. We had eaten here once before many years ago, and my husband didn't remember liking it. I'm so glad I convinced him to try it again because it was one of our very favorite dinners of our 8 day trip!

Pros:

Excellent food, they'll happily bring more of whatever you like

Cons:

took a bit to seat us

Reviewed by AmberMac Review Date: 02/06/2020

We have a few food allergies in our family. My husband was truly impressed with this place and what they were able to offer him and our son. Even with gluten and dairy allergies, none of us walked away hungry. We were all pleasantly full. Chef and servers were attentive and polite.

Pros:

Food is yummy even with allergies Great servers and kitchen staff A break from the heat in a nice environment Love the historic feel