Reviews of Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner

Other Menus at Liberty Tree Tavern

Liberty Tree Tavern

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/11/2021

I recently went here for my Disney world vacation and loved the food. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and there food was amazing. I loved how they did it family style.

Pros:

Great food and service

Reviewed by cjmaysMD Review Date: 08/02/2021

My wife and I are avid Disney goers and went for our honeymoon this past spring. During our MK day, we reserved that afternoon for Liberty Tree Tavern- What a treat! While the food was excellent, the service was even better. Our server was fantastic and truly made us feel like we were family visiting for a feast! The dining areas are themed beautifully. We had a wonderful dinner and will most certainly be returning during our next trip.

Pros:

Food quality Portion sizes Service Atmosphere

Reviewed by MelisaBarron Review Date: 07/18/2021

My husband and I ate here on our trip in May 2021. This meal was in my Top 3 Meals from our 10 day trip. This dinner was Thanksgiving dinner, but better. The food was delicious and prepared perfectly. Our server was friendly and always kept our drinks full. We loved it was all you can eat. It was a great value for the price.

Pros:

Food and Service

Cons:

A little difficult to navigate in a wheelchair

Reviewed by Hayleabug11 Review Date: 07/13/2021

Love this place one of the best salads on property! They made sure my allergies were all taken seriously and wait staff was very friendly! A must do while at magic kingdom

Pros:

Best salad , friendly staff , allergies were taken seriously

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/24/2021

We ate here for dinner in June 2021. Since not all of the restaurants were open yet from COVID, we were seated at the Diamond Horseshoe. We didn’t mind as we hadn’t been to either restaurant on previous trips. The food was amazing, even down to the dressing on the salad which I’m still thinking about. Our server Sydney was great and offered to bring us more of anything we needed at any time. We also had a 3 year old with us who was in the middle of potty training and needed 7 trips to the bathroom during our dinner. We were never once rushed from dinner to dessert or to finish our meal. We also encountered a summer season rain storm during dinner and she said we could even wait it out at the table and just relax if we wanted. We will definitely make a return trip.

Pros:

Great comfort food, all you can eat, friendly cast members

Cons:

If you are expecting to sit at liberty tree tavern currently you may find yourself dining at the diamond horseshoe so be prepared, although this didn’t bother us. If so, to get to the bathroom you have to go a few steps outside to use the restroom in the breezeway to Adventureland-not great if caught in storm.

Reviewed by mbelerique19 Review Date: 06/22/2021

Dined here for dinner in June 2021. Food portions are large. Meats were prepared nicely. Loved the buttery mashed potatoes. Very well priced for amount of food.

Pros:

Large portions. Good pricing

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/08/2021

My husband and I went to Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch at our recent trip to Magic Kingdom. Because of social distancing guidelines, we had to be seated in the Diamond Horseshoe next door. This was a bit of a bummer because we did not get to enjoy the true beauty and ambience of this restaurant. Our server was great and the food was delicious. Definitely more food than my husband and I needed. Would recommend for a big family since it is a fixed price and all you can enjoy.

Pros:

Food was delicious and server was friendly

Cons:

Had to sit in a nearby restaurant, too much food for a couple.

Reviewed by Jeffnc Review Date: 04/23/2021

We were there on April 20, 2021 (Covid). They're currently using the next door restaurant for extra seating. We were really looking forward to the Colonial America charm but we got a cafeteria dressed as a late 19th century saloon instead. We were seated at tables that look like they were from a Moose Lodge. It was loud and not at all cozy. The staff was dashing around like we were on an assembly line. One got the impression they were counting the minutes to go home. I wouldn't have been surprised if they had asked us to lift our legs to sweep under the table. We were served our food by a "runner" and the title is apropos since he unceremoniously dumped our food at the table and ran. We felt like they just backed a truck up and dropped the load. The couple next to us were obviously put off by the affair as well.

I'd say the food was the saving grace despite it being cold. It wasn't necessarily cuisine to write home about but enjoyable. Had we been actually seated in the Liberty Tree Tavern as we intended, I could have over looked some of the stressful chaos. It's just a hard pill to swallow to pay Disney prices for anything less than a Disney experience. I want to point out that the staff/cast was very friendly, hard working and not out right rude other than forgetting that people are their to enjoy the food and experience.

Pros:

Potentially, decent food with a warm and inviting atmosphere - if you're actually seated at the Liberty Tree Tavern

Cons:

It's a gamble whether or not you get seated in the Liberty Tree Tavern, as you might be placed in a loud circa 1880's saloon music hall (like sitting at the children's table on Thanksgiving). Staff rushes around in turn making guests feel rushed - with or without their consent.

Reviewed by JJCast Review Date: 04/11/2021

I have enjoyed eating at Liberty Tree Tavern since my very first visit to Disney World in 1995, back when some of my favorite characters dressed in their liberty best and made their way through the dining rooms. Over the years, not much has changed, and I think that's what makes it so timeless. It has been a staple since Magic Kingdom opened 50 years ago. If you are planning your first vacation, LTT is a must!

Pros:

Thanksgiving-esque All you can eat Less hectic than most restaurants

Cons:

They keep changing their salad dressing!

Reviewed by DisneyNorthFan Review Date: 01/25/2021

It\\'s a great change of pace, with a neat atmosphere and tasty food. Enjoy the family style serving and yummy dessert. Feel it\\'s a great place to transport your family out of the theme park, in a good way, to enjoy some time to relax, talk, and leave feeling great.

Pros:

Atmosphere and family style food

Cons:

Best for longer trips (not a must do)