Reviews of Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner

Other Menus at Liberty Tree Tavern

Liberty Tree Tavern

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Jeffnc Review Date: 04/23/2021

We were there on April 20, 2021 (Covid). They're currently using the next door restaurant for extra seating. We were really looking forward to the Colonial America charm but we got a cafeteria dressed as a late 19th century saloon instead. We were seated at tables that look like they were from a Moose Lodge. It was loud and not at all cozy. The staff was dashing around like we were on an assembly line. One got the impression they were counting the minutes to go home. I wouldn't have been surprised if they had asked us to lift our legs to sweep under the table. We were served our food by a "runner" and the title is apropos since he unceremoniously dumped our food at the table and ran. We felt like they just backed a truck up and dropped the load. The couple next to us were obviously put off by the affair as well.

I'd say the food was the saving grace despite it being cold. It wasn't necessarily cuisine to write home about but enjoyable. Had we been actually seated in the Liberty Tree Tavern as we intended, I could have over looked some of the stressful chaos. It's just a hard pill to swallow to pay Disney prices for anything less than a Disney experience. I want to point out that the staff/cast was very friendly, hard working and not out right rude other than forgetting that people are their to enjoy the food and experience.

Pros:

Potentially, decent food with a warm and inviting atmosphere - if you're actually seated at the Liberty Tree Tavern

Cons:

It's a gamble whether or not you get seated in the Liberty Tree Tavern, as you might be placed in a loud circa 1880's saloon music hall (like sitting at the children's table on Thanksgiving). Staff rushes around in turn making guests feel rushed - with or without their consent.

Reviewed by JJCast Review Date: 04/11/2021

I have enjoyed eating at Liberty Tree Tavern since my very first visit to Disney World in 1995, back when some of my favorite characters dressed in their liberty best and made their way through the dining rooms. Over the years, not much has changed, and I think that's what makes it so timeless. It has been a staple since Magic Kingdom opened 50 years ago. If you are planning your first vacation, LTT is a must!

Pros:

Thanksgiving-esque All you can eat Less hectic than most restaurants

Cons:

They keep changing their salad dressing!

Reviewed by DisneyNorthFan Review Date: 01/25/2021

It\\'s a great change of pace, with a neat atmosphere and tasty food. Enjoy the family style serving and yummy dessert. Feel it\\'s a great place to transport your family out of the theme park, in a good way, to enjoy some time to relax, talk, and leave feeling great.

Pros:

Atmosphere and family style food

Cons:

Best for longer trips (not a must do)

Reviewed by SMDeMauro Review Date: 01/12/2021

Great food, served family style in a cool setting. We enjoyed everything on the menu! And our server was ready to bring more of anything we wanted. We have some food allergy concerns (tree nuts, peanuts, and shellfish), but did not have any issues here. The toffee cookie dessert is soooo goood, but since some of our party could not have that, they were able to choose from ice cream and sorbets that were delicious! This is an excellent value for the price and there's pretty much something for everyone.

Pros:

Delicious food and great service.

Cons:

Too easy to fill up on the meal before enjoying dessert!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/01/2021

Our group ate here in Nov. 2020.I would return but it's not the best place to eat in MK.

Pros:

Atmosphere, portions, pot roast, salad, dessert all very good.

Cons:

The turkey was dry and the mac/cheese is comparable to a store brand box mix but with less cheese. Maybe back in the day this is how it was prepared but they really need to take a lesson from Flame Tree on how to prepare a good mac/cheese. Our server flew by our table and seemed much too busy. We waited a very long time for her to come back for refills on food/drink.

Reviewed by ladyarli Review Date: 12/08/2020

We ate dinner there in mid-November 2020. Because of Covid, we were taken over to the Diamond Horseshoe and seated there. The food was (as in the past) an all-you-care-to-eat platter. First we were brought rolls and butter, which neither of us ate, because we wanted to save stomach-room for the \"real food\". They brought us a salad, which had an absolutely delicious dressing! Then the platter of turkey, gravy, pork loin, pot roast, stuffing, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, and garlicky green beans. I absolutely LOVED the pot roast. Everything else was tasty except the completely bland and dry mac and cheese. For dessert they brought us Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake and vanilla ice cream. It was good, but Oh, that pot roast! The servers looked a little tired, probably from running back and forth between the buildings.

Pros:

Plenty of tasty food.

Cons:

A bit noisy, from the player piano. Food wasn't very hot.

Reviewed by MJandJimmy Review Date: 11/14/2020

Great table service offering thanksgiving fare.

Pros:

The cast members were awesome. I'm allergic to coconut, so they checked all ingredients to make sure i could enjoy. The dessert option was custom for me, had raspberry sorbet with blueberries and a vegan apple cake. I appreciated this level of attention.

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by Merwolf Review Date: 11/04/2020

Liberty Tree is great. It has morphed from service type to service type over the years but now it's a Thanksgiving dinner every day of the year kind of place and it provides an all you care to enjoy plate of salad, turkey, pot roast, stuffing, and toffee cake for dessert. It's uniformly well cooked and comes out promptly and hot and its one of the best, and fastest sit down eating experiences in the MK.

Pros:

If you like Thanksgiving? You will like this meal. Also, if you are hungry. It makes a nice sit down in the AC experience even in the heat of Florida summer.

Cons:

Not a great choice before Space Mountain.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/14/2020

If you're looking for a delicious hearty meal, this is the place to go. They will bring you more of anything you ask for. I went March 2019 with 3 very hungry men, the waiter had no problem bringing them out a fourth helping of the pot roast.

Pros:

Delicious, all you care to eat and Oooey Gooey Toffee Cake

Reviewed by SBCouv Review Date: 10/14/2020

My husband and I dined at Liberty Tree Tavern for the first time today, and we really enjoyed it! The food was delicious, the service was great, and the theming throughout the restaurant was pretty neat, too. It's not anything super special, but for a sit-down meal, we both gave it two thumbs up. If you like the Garden Grill in Epcot, you'll enjoy the food here as well.

Pros:

Tasty food, theming, service on par with Disney expectations

Cons:

No characters, just keep this in mind when dining with kiddos