Reviews of Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner

Other Menus at Liberty Tree Tavern

Liberty Tree Tavern

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by MinnieMoo Review Date: 04/25/2022

Delicious food with unlimited serving sizes. Friendly waitstaff, quick serving, a quaint atmosphere. Everything was perfect and it provided such a nice rest in the middle of the day!

Pros:

Good food, fun staff, processed quickly, not crazy expensive, kid friendly

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/02/2022

The food here was so good! The pot roast is melt-in-your-mouth delicious, the salad is perfectly dressed, and the dessert is heavenly. We didn't care for the pork, but everything else is a 10/10. Because it's family style, it takes less time for food to come out, which we appreciated in a busy park day. We would absolutely eat here again for a MK day.

Pros:

A fast table service meal to get an hour of AC and get off your feet for a park day; delicious food; all you can eat; great theming! You can walk off the all-you-can eat meal by going right back to park touring. You can experience a classic/famous WDW dessert.

Cons:

So much food. We didn't even finish our "firsts" for the food, and our server said they don't allow to-go boxes. I could get that if you were asking for seconds or thirds just to box it up, but this was our first serving. I felt bad about the wasted food.

Reviewed by IBelieveQuincyCanWinOneDay Review Date: 03/08/2022

We cannot do Disney without making a reservation at Liberty Tree Tavern. The pot roast and stuffing are to do die for and don’t get me started on the oooey gooey toffee cake…it’s what dreams are made of. It’s one of the more affordable family style meals on Disney property and absolutely worth paying a visit to!

Pros:

unlimited one of the more affordable family style meals

Cons:

ummm……..nothing?

Reviewed by gingermom3 Review Date: 02/22/2022

This is one of the best dining spots in Magic Kingdom. If you like a traditional \"Thanksgiving\" like dinner, this your spot to eat! The meal is served family style with several food choices - even our picky eaters loved the food. The \"Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake\" at the end is the best! Be sure to save room for dessert.

Pros:

Great food and service. Wonderful atmosphere.

Cons:

Big meal for a park day. Takes about 1 - 1 1/2 hours to eat. It took about 30 minutes to get our table after checking in, but it was also a busy day in the park.

Reviewed by AbbyCadabby96 Review Date: 01/28/2022

We "fiddle faddled" and got a last minute reservation for Liberty Tree. It was a cold day in Magic Kingdom, a chilly 49 degrees, and it was nice to go inside and warm up. On a day like that, Liberty Tree was a great choice to have homey style food in an all-you-care-to-enjoy setting. The turkey and the pork were cooked perfectly and juicy. The stuffing was my favorite as well as the green beans (have to be an adult and eat the veggies). It was a meal I didn't know I needed until I got there to savor it. The ooey gooey toffee cake was a great end to the meal and finished our day at Magic Kingdom.

Pros:

Great food options Perfect when you want a homey meal Ooey gooey toffee cake

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by anitadarling71 Review Date: 01/17/2022

This restaurant is a hidden gem in the Magic Kingdom! I don't think many people know about it. We first went in 2019 then back in 2021 and did the Thanksgiving fest both times and it was delicious. The second time, however the waiter gave us details about the room we were dinning in and hidden details to look for. Something we didn't get back in 2019. The food was hot and fresh and being all you can eat, they will ask if there is anything you want seconds of. Both times dining they brought out the seconds (even thirds) out pretty quick.

Pros:

The mac and cheese is spoonfuls of cheesy yummy. Hidden gem at MK

Cons:

If you are not a fan of thanksgiving style food, then there all you can eat meal might not be for you.

Reviewed by JoeR73 Review Date: 01/13/2022

This was the best meal of our trip. We didn't have the most traditional Thanksgiving meal this year (although I can't complain about crabmeat deviled eggs) so this delicious Thanksgiving feast hit the spot. And for a craft beer snob who couldn't find good beer at any of the parks, Liberty Tree had a decent New England IPA by Sam Adams.

Pros:

All you can eat, delicious home cooking

Cons:

No cons, this was a great meal. Note to self: Don't buy a New England IPA or a cheesesteak south of Philly/NJ. And be very skeptical of Molly's opinion on what good pizza is. Remember, she's in Florida.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/11/2021

I recently went here for my Disney world vacation and loved the food. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and there food was amazing. I loved how they did it family style.

Pros:

Great food and service

Reviewed by cjmaysMD Review Date: 08/02/2021

My wife and I are avid Disney goers and went for our honeymoon this past spring. During our MK day, we reserved that afternoon for Liberty Tree Tavern- What a treat! While the food was excellent, the service was even better. Our server was fantastic and truly made us feel like we were family visiting for a feast! The dining areas are themed beautifully. We had a wonderful dinner and will most certainly be returning during our next trip.

Pros:

Food quality Portion sizes Service Atmosphere

Reviewed by MelisaBarron Review Date: 07/18/2021

My husband and I ate here on our trip in May 2021. This meal was in my Top 3 Meals from our 10 day trip. This dinner was Thanksgiving dinner, but better. The food was delicious and prepared perfectly. Our server was friendly and always kept our drinks full. We loved it was all you can eat. It was a great value for the price.

Pros:

Food and Service

Cons:

A little difficult to navigate in a wheelchair