Reviews of Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner

View Menus at Dining Location

Read more about Liberty Tree Tavern including links to the menus and reviews here: http://allears.net/dining/location/liberty-tree-tavern

Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/14/2020

If you're looking for a delicious hearty meal, this is the place to go. They will bring you more of anything you ask for. I went March 2019 with 3 very hungry men, the waiter had no problem bringing them out a fourth helping of the pot roast.

Pros:

Delicious, all you care to eat and Oooey Gooey Toffee Cake

Reviewed by SBCouv Review Date: 10/14/2020

My husband and I dined at Liberty Tree Tavern for the first time today, and we really enjoyed it! The food was delicious, the service was great, and the theming throughout the restaurant was pretty neat, too. It's not anything super special, but for a sit-down meal, we both gave it two thumbs up. If you like the Garden Grill in Epcot, you'll enjoy the food here as well.

Pros:

Tasty food, theming, service on par with Disney expectations

Cons:

No characters, just keep this in mind when dining with kiddos

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/04/2020

The dinner here is my favorite sit-down option at Magic Kingdom! The all you care to enjoy meal was delicious! The Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake is the star of the show to me! The only disappointment of the meal was the turkey. It was on the dryer side, even when covered in gravy.

Pros:

Great portion sizes

Cons:

More "basic" menu items

Reviewed by JaneMI Review Date: 03/31/2020

Consistently good food and service.

Pros:

Quaint Thanksgiving dinner anytime of year.

Cons:

Too full afterwards.

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

The food was good but it wasn't anything that I would regularly go back for. Also it helped that it was between Thanksgiving and Christmas when we went because it had us in the mood for this type of meal. If it were summer then I would not recommend at all. The family style dining aspect was cool too.

Pros:

Good food

Cons:

Still had to wait ~30 minutes past our reservation time so if you are in a hurry then not a good choice.

Reviewed by Katelyn Review Date: 03/26/2020

My family & I ate here for the first time on our last trip & were amazed we hadn't eaten here sooner! We did an all you can eat dinner buffet and everything was amazing. If you are looking for an all you can eat comfort food style meal in the parks, I highly recommend this one!

Pros:

Food, atmosphere, service

Cons:

Small bathrooms

Reviewed by billium1422 Review Date: 03/25/2020

This is a great, hidden gem of a restaurant in Magic Kingdom. It's casual, cozy, has table service AND serves alcohol. It seems to be more geared towards older crowds. The food, although not the BEST in all of Disney World, is great - classic American fare. If you're there for dinner, everyone is required to partake in the Thanksgiving style meal which is all you care to enjoy - which is fun! If possible, ask to be seated in one of the side rooms - extra cozy!

Pros:

Table service, Cozy Historical Ambiance & Atmosphere, Solid Food choices, Opportunity to sit & relax, Serves alcohol, Great for older crowds

Cons:

Not fast in-and-out service, Not necessarily kid friendly, loud by lobby

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/25/2020

Our favorite restaurant in MK!

Pros:

Great food and large portions.

Cons:

Bathrooms are upstairs

Reviewed by Allison88 Review Date: 03/16/2020

This was our first ever sit-down meal at Disneyworld, so Liberty Tavern will always have a special place in our hearts. This is a complete meal and is all you can eat. I think with wine, we averaged $60pp, so budget accordingly. The food is good and is a Thanksgiving-type meal, complete with a yummy dessert with ice cream. We also viewed the fireworks (but not the light show) from the porch.

Pros:

One menu -- everyone gets the same family-style meal

Cons:

One menu -- not everyone will like it.

Reviewed by jtauren Review Date: 03/15/2020

Desert contains unadvertised cheese. Manager was completely dismissive of our complaint that cream cheese was not a listed ingredient of the desert, and only a very observant server saved our mother from eating something that she was allergic to, despite advising the restaurant weeks ahead of time, and no suitable replacement desert was available.

Pros:

pro - good server

Cons:

con - dismissive manager that did not care about allergy concerns