Reviews of Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner

Other Menus at Liberty Tree Tavern

Liberty Tree Tavern

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by cjmaysMD Review Date: 08/02/2021

My wife and I are avid Disney goers and went for our honeymoon this past spring. During our MK day, we reserved that afternoon for Liberty Tree Tavern- What a treat! While the food was excellent, the service was even better. Our server was fantastic and truly made us feel like we were family visiting for a feast! The dining areas are themed beautifully. We had a wonderful dinner and will most certainly be returning during our next trip.

Pros:

Food quality Portion sizes Service Atmosphere

Reviewed by MelisaBarron Review Date: 07/18/2021

My husband and I ate here on our trip in May 2021. This meal was in my Top 3 Meals from our 10 day trip. This dinner was Thanksgiving dinner, but better. The food was delicious and prepared perfectly. Our server was friendly and always kept our drinks full. We loved it was all you can eat. It was a great value for the price.

Pros:

Food and Service

Cons:

A little difficult to navigate in a wheelchair

Reviewed by Hayleabug11 Review Date: 07/13/2021

Love this place one of the best salads on property! They made sure my allergies were all taken seriously and wait staff was very friendly! A must do while at magic kingdom

Pros:

Best salad , friendly staff , allergies were taken seriously

Reviewed by SMDeMauro Review Date: 01/12/2021

Great food, served family style in a cool setting. We enjoyed everything on the menu! And our server was ready to bring more of anything we wanted. We have some food allergy concerns (tree nuts, peanuts, and shellfish), but did not have any issues here. The toffee cookie dessert is soooo goood, but since some of our party could not have that, they were able to choose from ice cream and sorbets that were delicious! This is an excellent value for the price and there's pretty much something for everyone.

Pros:

Delicious food and great service.

Cons:

Too easy to fill up on the meal before enjoying dessert!

Reviewed by MJandJimmy Review Date: 11/14/2020

Great table service offering thanksgiving fare.

Pros:

The cast members were awesome. I'm allergic to coconut, so they checked all ingredients to make sure i could enjoy. The dessert option was custom for me, had raspberry sorbet with blueberries and a vegan apple cake. I appreciated this level of attention.

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by Merwolf Review Date: 11/04/2020

Liberty Tree is great. It has morphed from service type to service type over the years but now it's a Thanksgiving dinner every day of the year kind of place and it provides an all you care to enjoy plate of salad, turkey, pot roast, stuffing, and toffee cake for dessert. It's uniformly well cooked and comes out promptly and hot and its one of the best, and fastest sit down eating experiences in the MK.

Pros:

If you like Thanksgiving? You will like this meal. Also, if you are hungry. It makes a nice sit down in the AC experience even in the heat of Florida summer.

Cons:

Not a great choice before Space Mountain.

Reviewed by Katelyn Review Date: 03/26/2020

My family & I ate here for the first time on our last trip & were amazed we hadn't eaten here sooner! We did an all you can eat dinner buffet and everything was amazing. If you are looking for an all you can eat comfort food style meal in the parks, I highly recommend this one!

Pros:

Food, atmosphere, service

Cons:

Small bathrooms

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/25/2020

Our favorite restaurant in MK!

Pros:

Great food and large portions.

Cons:

Bathrooms are upstairs

Reviewed by AmberMac Review Date: 02/06/2020

We have a few food allergies in our family. My husband was truly impressed with this place and what they were able to offer him and our son. Even with gluten and dairy allergies, none of us walked away hungry. We were all pleasantly full. Chef and servers were attentive and polite.

Pros:

Food is yummy even with allergies Great servers and kitchen staff A break from the heat in a nice environment Love the historic feel

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/01/2020

Absolute must do. Delicious food and all you can eat!

Pros:

Everything!

Cons:

Stomach isn’t big enough to eat more