Reviews of Crystal Palace Breakfast

View Menus at Crystal Palace Dining Location

Breakfast Menu

Read more about Crystal Palace including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/crystal-palace

Buffet Character Breakfast
Winnie the Pooh and Friends

Read prices, menu items, and more about Crystal Palace

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by LouO Review Date: 05/02/2019

Been here a few times, and I'm sad to see this place has slipped down allot. Years back they had a really nice quality buffet. Last time I was there the food had slipped to sub-par cafeteria quality. Not good. I understand people do go there for the characters, but some of us actually like to eat too.

Pros:

Characters

Cons:

Food (low quality/grade) (used to be good)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/05/2019

We were excited to eat at Crystal Palace, even though my husband had warned against it. Sadly, he was correct. We ended up getting our money back the lunch was such poor quality. The cooked carrots were hard as a rock. The rolls were the same. Entrees were just so-so. Best part of meal was the desserts.

Pros:

Has the Winnie the Pooh characters.

Cons:

FOOD is not good. A lot of money for a very poor quality meal. Also sometimes the characters skip your table as happened in our case. Chalk this up to an issue with their assistant, but we had to get a manager to intervene, which took an additional 15 minutes waiting up front on our way out the door.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/22/2018

As much as I love Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet, I won't be eating here soon

Pros:

Characters, only place for Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore and Tigger together.

Cons:

Food and Price, we went for lunch and the food wasn't very good and the price was way too much. I spent less at Tusker House for better food and a reserved seat at Rivers of Light. I may try breakfast here someday but the characters aren't worth $161 for three people.

Reviewed by Tigger82 Review Date: 12/18/2018

As much as I love Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet, I won't be eating here soon

Pros:

Characters, only place for Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore and Tigger together.

Reviewed by CinCin Review Date: 11/28/2014

This is a place you go to to meet the characters. It isn't really about the food. The setting is beautiful. Grand high ceilings and light airy windows and everything is elegant and it feels like a giant gazebo. The decor here is almost victorian/turn of the century and it is white and light and very open. It feels like a giant outdoor tea party. There is a festive banner that declares "Welcome to Celebrashun Day" in a handpainted style font and the characters are out and about. They were really good about getting to all the tables and there was no rush from one to the other. They seemed to take their time with each guest and posting for several photos. I loved that! I was dining solo but the cast members were quite happy to take photos of me with the characters. They took more than one shot too! The character interaction was worth the cost of this. They came to me, I didn't have to stand in a line for hours to meet only 1 of them and pay for a photopass shot. Now the food wasn't so good. The eggs were still runny and there was no microwave to finish them in. The bacon was super thin and floppy and not quite cooked through and again there was no microwave for me to finish them off in. The sausage was links and wasn't pork and looked really pale. They had cubed potatoes but they were a bit crunchy and could have used a couple more minutes over the heat to be a bit more tender. They had a nice fruit selection and I had quite a bit of that. With dietary restrictions on carbs and starches, I found very little to choose from. I really thought there would be some type of spinach quiche or brunch choices too. The buffet was heavy on carb loaded items like pastries, biscuits, muffins. Pooh toast, etc. I would only return here for the character interaction if I had children that wanted to meet the characters as the food was not what I expected. Perhaps lunch is a better option? The cost for breakfast is relatively low considering it's like 4 FP+ passes to meet and greet Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore and instead of standing in line wasting precious park touring time, you sit and relax while they come to you. I really wanted to meet Tigger as he is my favorite so it was worth it once to me, but I don't plan on going for breakfast ever again.

Pros:

character interaction and photo ops

Cons:

food not very good

Reviewed by mkymouse4ever Review Date: 05/17/2014

We have breakfast here at 1030am. Maybe cause it was a later time our experience was not good. Our server came with drinks and 10 minutes later brought the check. When I said I had a tables in wonderland card replied "stick it in the bill and I will get to it". CM staff all standing in alclove staring at guest eating, while talking and laughing.
Had omlete chef would spoke very little english and did not get our order correct, when stated didn't want onion, and peppers > he said "next in line" and would not correct order.
Many items where almost empty on counter and not being refilled for people their at that time. Cleaning up area and room for lunch guest while people just came in to eat breakfast.

Pros:

nice room

Cons:

food, character interaction, staff

Reviewed by missy Review Date: 08/03/2013

Have to say that I was very disappointed. I wanted eggs over easy. Stood in line behind the people who were having their eggs prepared. Lady walks up next to me and is asked what she wants to eat. Hello!!! I was here. I let her go and walked away. Spoke to management and it was fixed. Food selection on the buffet was the same as other places. Certainly not worth the price. Waiter was nothing to write home about. Never got to see Pooh or Tigger.

Pros:

In Magic Kingdom

Cons:

ignored at the cooking station, service was so so

Reviewed by Joyhardin Review Date: 11/23/2019

We had a late breakfast here a few weeks ago. It worked out great. We got to MK right at opening, did lots of rides while the waits were short and then went to Crystal Palace for a 10:30 ADR.

The food was all hot and fresh and we ate until we were stuffed. My favorites are the breakfast lasagna and the puffed french toast.

We don't have kids, so we weren't really there for the characters, but did enjoy taking a few quick pictures as the characters came around.

Pros:

Good food

Cons:

Nothing Really

Reviewed by lauridg Review Date: 05/26/2019

Generally, I am not a huge fan of buffets, but this is one I would go back to. We don't have small children, but enjoyed the characters. The food was very good and fresh, and we all went back for 2nds and 3rds. I enjoyed the Sangria with my meal! The atmosphere was beautiful, and we had a lovely view of the castle. As far as buffets go, this is my favorite.

Pros:

food and location

Cons:

Don't believe there were any!

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Typical breakfast foods. Everybody will find something to eat.

Pros:

Characters!

Cons:

You need to make sure you are not gone getting food when characters come to your table.