Reviews of Primo Piatto

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/21/2021

Do stop here for breakfast.

I ordered the overnight oats. They were served cold which is great for Florida weather. There were thinly sliced green apples on top, chocolate covered walnuts and apricots mixed in. It came with a full-size croissant and freshly cut melon, strawberries, pineapple, raspberries, topped with a sprig of mint. It was very delicious and satisfying. I also tried the Croque Madame. Wow! This is not your average egg sandwich. Yum, yum, yum. The Mickey Waffles were perfect, as expected.

The restaurant is clean and well maintained. The service is friendly and prompt. This place may be small but it has a variety of dishes and delivers a nice breakfast. It’s fast casual, not fast food. If you are in a big hurry, maybe just grab something from the fridge.

Pros:

Quality breakfast choices prepared by skilled chefs/cooks.

Cons:

I did not see any cons but this place probably has busy times.

Reviewed by lauren94 Review Date: 06/13/2021

The food was amazing here!!! The drinks are alright.. I got a mojito thinking it would be a normal mojito but it was a canned mojito.. not my favorite. But the food made up for it because it was amazing. I got the Croque Monsieur sandwich which is a ham and swiss sandwich and it was so good!!

Pros:

Food!!

Cons:

Drinks

Reviewed by mhw Review Date: 05/29/2021

Primo Piatto is one of the best resort quick service restaurants! We loved the Croque Madame and the Blueberry Lemon Pancakes. The Riviera Resort has two amazing quick service restaurants that I would highly recommend. Highly recommend!

Pros:

The blueberry lemon pancakes were absolutely wonderful. The flavors were delicate and the Mascarpone Cream really brought out the flavors. Yumm!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/25/2021

BEST QUICK SERVICE ON PROPERTY. We stayed at the riviera and while we were waiting for our room we decided to grab a quick bite. And omg were we blown away!! For a ‘quick service’ then food was super high quality and wonderfully tasty. We even ended up eating there 3 more times and each meal was just as good as the last. Our breakfast order was delayed because had an error that was easily fixed and the cast members were super nice about it (we probably wouldn’t have realized if they hadn’t said anything), they gave us some complimentary banana bread and i normal don’t like banana bread, but I still crave this one to this day!! We will be going back in May, we had an opportunity to get riviera reservations and skipped it because we just want more Primo!

Pros:

Good food for quick service price, different options compared to traditional Disney quick service, great option for all meals, it’s at the riviera so lovely grounds to eat on.

Cons:

During covid it’s a little strange set up, but nothing that’s inconvenient or should stop someone from going.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/12/2021

I took the Skyliner from Pop Century to eat here twice because it was so good! I tried the Croque Monsieur and Spicy Italian sandwich and really enjoyed both. The romano and herb fries served with both were delicious. The atmosphere made you feel like you really were in France or Italy, and I really enjoyed the pictures of Walt Disney on his travels in the restaurant.

Pros:

Amazing quick-service food Mobile order

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/21/2020

Some of my favorite quick service food at Walt Disney World! I have eaten breakfast and lunch/dinner and never had a bad meal. Everyone in my party loved their food as well.

Pros:

Good food Nice atmosphere

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by michelle37064 Review Date: 12/14/2020

We've only had the pleasure to eat here once but it has now become a "must do" every trip. Mickey waffles are typically something I must have every trip but after trying the lemon blueberry pancakes, the waffles have been replaced! The pancakes are light and fluffy and the mascarpone cream served with them takes this dish over the top! The mascarpone polenta is honestly one of the best things I've ever eaten. We went back for seconds! I'm usually not a fan of Disney coffee but the coffee here was fantastic. I think I read somewhere Joffrey's has a blend specifically for the Riviera. The cast members were friendly and helpful and the restaurant itself is so pretty! This is not your typical counter service restaurant. Can't wait to try lunch and dinner here!

Pros:

Fantastic food, friendly cast members, beautiful environment, the polenta is to die for!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/10/2020

Beat quick service on property

Pros:

Great food, fair cost, lovely atmosphere

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/09/2020

Breakfast is amazing here! Especially the pancakes and Mickey Waffles.

Pros:

Great breakfast. Mickey Waffles!!

Cons:

Expensive drinks. Orange juice is $5.00

Reviewed by Brittney Review Date: 12/09/2020

Primo is good we ate breakfast here three days in a row! The kids boxes are a great deal if you want something light and the drink and snack are a great bonus. Our Mickey waffles were so light and fluffy and the mascarpone polenta was so good I made a copy cat version when we got home! We love this place and can't wait until we can do sit down dining in here.

Pros:

Location, great food, super nice cast members, meatless options

Other topics in Riviera Resort