Reviews of Boardwalk Inn (Deluxe Resort)

Reviewed by Hayleabug11 Review Date: 09/13/2021

Loved the view ! Stayed here for a weekend stop in dec during Covid felt very safe staying here they were nice enough to upgrade us to see spaceship earth wish fireworks were going on

Pros:

Beautiful resort , great view , so easy if your going to Epcot or Hollywood !

Cons:

Pull out bed instead of the Murphy style bed in the deluxe studio for dvc so you can feel the metal in the frame of the bed . Only thing I would change is the pullout couch to change to the Murphy style like at riviara

Reviewed by Zuzu71 Review Date: 09/06/2021

I stayed here for 3 nights in a king room overlooking the lake. I paid for a king with a garden view and was very pleasantly surprised with the view when I arrived. My room was ready before I showed up at 11 AM. I received a notification as I was en route from the airport. Everything was clean and functioned properly. I would absolutely choose the accommodation again.

Pros:

Location, location, location!

Reviewed by cavibun Review Date: 08/09/2021

My favorite resort! We’ve stayed here in 2006, 2016, 2018, AND 2019! It’s in such a great location so you can walk to TWO parks (Epcot and Hollywood Studios). The bakery is awesome, and we always like to stop by the pizza window for a picky member of our party. Amazing theming and by far the most aesthetically pleasing resort.

Pros:

Walking distance to two parks, a lot to do at the resort

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/23/2021

Best resort ever! Love the entrance, the smell, the pool, the rooms, great food choices 😉 amazing resort

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/23/2021

Roaches and Rats! I saw both of these vermin more than once on the property. DISGUSTING! I have stayed at Saratoga Springs many times and I have never seen any vermin on any of my stays. For my first stay at Boardwalk, this really left a bad first impression.

Pros:

Close to Epcot

Cons:

Has Rats and Roaches

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/26/2021

Not great. Very disappointed in our stay. For $500 a night I expected things to run smoothly. Our shower water wasn’t hot, our fridge was broken, their pool doesn’t open until 10am which gives no time to take a dip before taking a shuttle to Disney World. Things are over priced and the quality does not match the price. Nevertheless we had a nice stay but will not be returning here. Will book an air bnb next time.

Pros:

Cute kid dumbo bed.

Cons:

Shower water not hot, on hold for an hour to try to set up our shuttle. Room wasn’t ready on time and did not get cleaned while where were out the next day. Needed towels and coffee cups. Not restocked. Pool opens late.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/15/2021

Love the Boardwalk Hotel. Great theming. Makes us smile as we pull in and throughout our stay. Nice rooms. Love the access to food and activity (jugglers and magicians) on the boardwalk. Quick walk to Epcot - especially good for popping in after a day at another park. And easy boat or walk to Hollywood. Good water slide at pool.

Pros:

Location - easy walk to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. Boardwalk theming and activity. Nice rooms. Lots of dining options (plus access to Epcot restaurants with park hopper). Pool and water slide.

Cons:

Have to exit hotel to get to most food choices (and drink refill) on the Boardwalk.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/28/2020

We love this resort. Everything about it is amazing. The theming is beautiful and on point. We stay in a studio villa garden view. The room is gorgeous, spacious for a studio and we are a family of 4. Two teen boys over 6’ tall, my husband and myself and it slept us all comfortably. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We love the convenience of walking to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. Worth every Penny.

Pros:

Spacious, beautiful, walking to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. The Boardwalk is so fun and you can see fireworks from there.

Cons:

I literally can’t think of any.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/12/2020

I am absolutely in love with this resort! It has tons of fun night life and amenities and activities that can keep you busy on an extra vacation day with no park pass or in the evening hours. There are restaurants, lounges, ESPN zone, and street performers, as well as an ice cream place and bakery! What more could you ask for! The rooms are beautiful as are every Disney hotel. The pool is fun with a slide (clown mouth is a little scary, but still fun).
Also above all, the location cannot be beat! You can walk to two parks!!!

An absolute gem!!! My whole family loves it!

Pros:

Location, food options, drink options, night life

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/19/2020

We stayed at the Boardwalk Inn in March 2020. It was a bucket list wish. We were there for 5 nights. First the downside. 1. There’s no food court. There’s quick service options but table service is the only way to sit and eat inside. 2. Minor issue with the bathroom. There’s a door for the shower/toilet area but the sink area has no door or curtain for privacy and noise reduction (hair dryer). 3. The thing we disliked the most was the long hallways. But this is an easy fix. I wish I had asked for a room close to the elevator. Interior hallways keep you dry when it’s raining but that’s it. We dreaded the walk to the room which involved 2 separate elevators and 3 “blocks” of hallways with a noticeable aroma from the restaurant. Every time we went back to the room I sang ”this is the hall that never ends..” It was the monotony more than the distance. Would have been nice to have an elevator at the other end so you could walk outside and then go up.

The upside is location, location, location. Overall the resort is beautiful and the location makes up for anything it lacks. Epcot is in your backyard! Being able to walk or take a boat to both Epcot and DHS was so convenient. My son likes a midday break at the hotel so I took the boat over to Epcot and wandered around on my own. It was great! My favorite part was the boardwalk itself. Being able to go downstairs, sit on a bench, and watch the boats on the water or have ice cream and watch a juggler or a magician was fun and relaxing and a great way to spend time outside the parks.

Pros:

Location Boardwalk entertainment

Cons:

Elevators/hallways No food court Bathroom door