Reviews of Boardwalk Inn (Deluxe Resort)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/22/2022

We just got back and simply fell in love with this resort! I wasn’t sure how I’d like it - because of the lack of a food court and I’m not sure why, but I didn’t think I’d like it so much. The feel of this resort is just so much like home, I can’t explain it. Everyone was so nice, all the cast members I interacted with went above and beyond and were just so friendly. We really liked the coffee/breakfast in the Belle Vue Lounge in the morning. It helped get our day started. I also liked the Boardwalk Bakery as they had these great little gluten free muffins that I’d get for breakfast, they were delicious. Such a cute little place, so much nostalgia there. The beds were comfy, pillows and all. Any time we needed anything I just called and asked and it was delivered within a few minutes. Great place to stay!

Pros:

Location, location, location -walking distance to Epcot and Hollywood Studios, charming, nostalgic

Cons:

Didn’t have any

Reviewed by Lizgistix Review Date: 04/05/2022

I want to love this place but it's so inconveniently laid out. The hallways are very long stretches, which can be tiresome at night when you just want to get back to the room. Only one bank of elevators, so guests in an ECV have to travel all the way back to the lobby to get to the first floor to access the Boardwalk.

Pros:

Can walk to Epcot or Hollywood Studios, or take the boat. Good dining options, great atmosphere, great theme. Fantastic water view from rooms

Cons:

Long hallways to get to room. Not many short cuts to get down to the Boardwalk from the rooms

Reviewed by Bebopulation Review Date: 01/29/2022

I'm shocked at how I feel about this hotel, but I have to say I wouldn't stay there again. The rooms feel dated and housekeeping left much to be desired. They didn't replace our washcloths (that we left in the tub ... the "please change these out" area) and when I asked for more, the cast member made a point of asking if they could also bring us more coffee for the Keurig ... nothing ever showed up. While there are restaurants on the Boardwalk, even the hot dog cart had a 35 minute wait. There's no quick service option like other hotels. It was awesome being so close to Epcot and easy access to the Skyliner and Hollywood Studios, but overall pretty underwhelming. Also, the Boardwalk attraction lights are on all night ... and they're bright!

Pros:

Great location, lots to do just outside of the hotel

Cons:

Lack of easy dining options, lackluster housekeeping, dated accommodations.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/18/2021

The people who work there are so unfriendly

Pros:

The room was nice but never cleaned while we was there for a week

Cons:

Have nothing nice to say about this over priced dump that on top of paying your hotel then paying for parking

Reviewed by Brittney Review Date: 10/08/2021

We fell in love from the moment we stepped into the lobby of this beautiful resort! We're DVC with our home resort as Riviera and Boardwalk has a very similar upscale atmosphere. The theming is incredible and the boardwalk itself makes you feel as if you're really in a beach town. The General Store is well stocked with a bakery case and lots of Merch without having to fight through park crowds. We are new Passholders as well and this resort is made for park hopping! We started our day in HS, walked back to our room to freshen up, walked over to Epcot to grab a quick Fish and Chips in the UK, then took the Skyliner back over to HS to rest our feet a little but could've easily walked back to Studios again. Our next trip will be my parent's first time to Walt Disney World and we will now be splitting time between Jambo and here based on this trip! We love, love, love Boardwalk and can't wait to come back!

Pros:

Walkable to Epcot and Studios, beautiful atmosphere, super friendly cast members (shout out to the pin trading queen Laura), late night pizza window, fun themed lounges, lots of areas to sit and relax

Cons:

Boardwalk Bakery is not one of our favorites, the sandwiches are just ok but the bakery case items are fantastic!

Reviewed by Hayleabug11 Review Date: 09/13/2021

Loved the view ! Stayed here for a weekend stop in dec during Covid felt very safe staying here they were nice enough to upgrade us to see spaceship earth wish fireworks were going on

Pros:

Beautiful resort , great view , so easy if your going to Epcot or Hollywood !

Cons:

Pull out bed instead of the Murphy style bed in the deluxe studio for dvc so you can feel the metal in the frame of the bed . Only thing I would change is the pullout couch to change to the Murphy style like at riviara

Reviewed by Zuzu71 Review Date: 09/06/2021

I stayed here for 3 nights in a king room overlooking the lake. I paid for a king with a garden view and was very pleasantly surprised with the view when I arrived. My room was ready before I showed up at 11 AM. I received a notification as I was en route from the airport. Everything was clean and functioned properly. I would absolutely choose the accommodation again.

Pros:

Location, location, location!

Reviewed by cavibun Review Date: 08/09/2021

My favorite resort! We’ve stayed here in 2006, 2016, 2018, AND 2019! It’s in such a great location so you can walk to TWO parks (Epcot and Hollywood Studios). The bakery is awesome, and we always like to stop by the pizza window for a picky member of our party. Amazing theming and by far the most aesthetically pleasing resort.

Pros:

Walking distance to two parks, a lot to do at the resort

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/23/2021

Best resort ever! Love the entrance, the smell, the pool, the rooms, great food choices 😉 amazing resort

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/23/2021

Roaches and Rats! I saw both of these vermin more than once on the property. DISGUSTING! I have stayed at Saratoga Springs many times and I have never seen any vermin on any of my stays. For my first stay at Boardwalk, this really left a bad first impression.

Pros:

Close to Epcot

Cons:

Has Rats and Roaches