Reviews of Beach Club Villas (Disney Vacation Club)

Reviewed by Veta Review Date: 06/03/2021

you can't beat the number of steps! This is the closest you can get to any park and that park is Epcot! Easy access to festivals and an evening drink in The World. Also easy access to clubs and restaurants of The Boardwalk and Swan & Dolphin. This is the best resort for a grown up girls trip!

Pros:

very close to 2 parks and to more grown up stuff to do than you will possibly be able to do

Cons:

pricy but worth it.

Reviewed by Ariel Review Date: 05/21/2020

It is a great resort I stay there all the time with my family it is practically my second home.

Pros:

Kid friendly, activities, pool, etc.

Cons:

I have no cons for this resort.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/20/2019

Location is the best for access to Epcot which is where we go for dinner and October food feast.

Pros:

Glad they got rid of the whirlpool tubs, very annoying when you are the room below and here the hum of the motors. The new Gondola system is “close” if you use the back way, but we still found the boat was the best way to HW Studios. Pool is still the best in the Reports short of Typhoon Lagoon.

Cons:

Beaches and Cream is not yet open, they do have ice cream in Ariel’s but no massive kitchen sink, you can get two mini Kitchen Sinks which are basically expanded banana splits. Nice game area for the kids while you wait.

Reviewed by poolman Review Date: 08/24/2019

I stayed here with my DD 8/19-8/21. Standard view Studio first floor. After hearing people rave about BCV I wanted to see for myself.
The room was clean and well maintained. The location of DVC Building in relationship to the BCI makes me think the BCV were an after thought.

I don't see myself staying at BCV again.

Pros:

The only pluses are Stormalong Bay and a location close to EPCOT.

Cons:

There are no guest laundry rooms in the DVC Building. The walk to the lobby and pool from the rooms is easily as long as BWV's. Room views leave a bit to be desired.

Reviewed by Suem5 Review Date: 06/14/2019

We had a standard studio booked and because of a mix up with reservation we were upgraded to a 2 bedroom villa. It was absolutely gorgeous, so much room for 6 of us. Very clean and nicely decorated. The bathrooms and bedrooms were large and there was lots of space for everything for our 5 night stay. The balcony was huge and view was gorgeous! Mousekeeping delivered us extra towels, soap etc whenever we requested. Beds were extremely comfortable.

Pros:

This resort is so convenient when visiting Epcot and a lovely walk or boat ride to HS. The location is amazing. The atmosphere is great, grounds are beautiful and as a bonus it is right across from the Boardwalk where there is more shops and food etc. And of course there is the amazing pool which can’t be beat! And that wonderful fresh scent you get when walking in the lobby is the best! Every single staff member we encountered went out of their way to welcome us !

Cons:

I honestly can’t think of any negative thing about this resort! We enjoyed everything about it! The only thing that would stop me from staying there at each and every visit to WDW would be of course the price, I think you get what you pay for and even though we can’t stay here every visit I definitely would save up to stay at least once a year here.

Reviewed by smcolburn Review Date: 04/17/2019

Our home!

Pros:

Location, location, location! Walk to EPCOT Great food on property Boardwalk is such fun Great rooms and service Nice pools and gardens

Cons:

NONE

Reviewed by mkymouse4ever Review Date: 12/01/2018

This was our second stay at BCV 1br., but 1st since remodel. Not crazy about several changes. The new bath tub area is enclosed and not open to bedroom, as it was previous. There is no jetted tub. Its a new "old" style soaker tub. But if you want to relax in bath, you can't visit with people in bedroom, you are walled off. Also by closing this wall > there is virtually no where to put anything you need within reach of tub. The sink counter is quiet a stretch and where the faucets is, is only a small area. So if you have soap, sponge, wash cloth, face cream, etc... no where to put them. The floor is a good drop. Then they put the tub up on an elevated platform as was the older version but you get out of tub and remember step down or your going to trip.
ceiling fans have all been removed for a stand ceiling light.
We loved the quiet pool, but unfortunately if was closed for half our stay. I called and asked front desk, and maintaneous about pool both responded "its closed?" No one knew why. Then magically it was open again.
location is great. no problem with transportation and excellent parking.

Pros:

location, transportation. pools, restaurants and bars

Cons:

Pool closed for no reason, and no one knew why. housekeeping broke my xmas mickey lights and cleaned up broken glass but tried to hide the broken one > so no one owned up to it. washer and dryer in 1 bedroom is a real plus. staff at front desk where nice.

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

didn't love it

Pros:

nice place. we were close to the small pool which was nice but lacking in food options especially if you have a shellfish allergy.

Cons:

not good for shellfish allergy. Did not like the sand in the big pool and neither did my kds

Reviewed by GraceDVC Review Date: 09/26/2018

Most enjoyable, comfortable, accessible resort!

Pros:

Lovely private pool, fabulous Storm-a-long Bay pool, access to numerous restaurants in area all accessible by foot or boat, and leisure walk to Boardwalk for nightly entertainment too!

Cons:

Difficult to book because of its popularity if not your home resort.

Reviewed by Sigmabelle Review Date: 09/11/2018

Location, Location, Location! Easy Walking distance to Epcot and Hollywood Studios...Pool area is great but huge (be prepared to hunt for your family members and friends). Rooms are very pretty and the layout of the 2 bedroom suite made it easy for 8 of us to easily get ready. Only Cons to this resort was the bus service & no quick service food options. Tip just walk to Epcot and Hollywood Studios and Uber, Lyft or Minnie van everywhere else. Really hated that this resort did not have any quick service food options. Had to walk to the Swan for breakfast each day...The Boardwalk was close but as we went in November there was nothing really to grab eat and quckly unless we headed to Swan for food.

Pros:

Amazing Location & Pool

Cons:

No Quick service (food Court) & Buses