Reviews of Contemporary Resort (Deluxe Resort)

A Disney Deluxe Resort on the monorail in the Magic Kingdom Resort Area.

For full details, Fact Sheet, Photos and Videos visit:: http://allears.net/acc/faq_con.htm

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/07/2020

Beautiful hotel with monorail in middle that is kid friendly

Pros:

Nice pool and amenities, access to monorail and walking distance to magic kingdom, kid friendly

Cons:

Toooooooooo expensive

Reviewed by sanopa10 Review Date: 02/24/2020

my husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon. it was my husband's first time staying on property and we absolutely loved it. it has a great location to the magic kingdom and monorail. on our arrival day, we were checking out the Contempo Café and found this amazing peanut butter pie that sadly we couldn't find the rest of our trip I would highly recommend it if its there. every night at about 9:30 the electric water pageant will circle the lake and its a really cool thing to watch. every time we would leave for the day we would come back to a different towel art we got a dog, swan, elephant, and a shirt with tie it was the coolest. the contemporary has easy accessibility to 2 close parks and 3 other hotels. you could easily spend a couple of days exploring close hotels.

Pros:

close to the magic kingdom, monorail, super clean, electric water pageant

Cons:

it's far from Hollywood studios and animal kingdom. chef mickeys is loud if your room is neer by

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/22/2020

We stayed for a week on November 2019. The room was amazing. Beds comfortable. Housekeeping kept our rooms very clean & tidy.

Pros:

Close to Magic Kingdom. Monorail access definitely a plus.

Cons:

Bus took forever to get to Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom

Reviewed by Gingy160 Review Date: 11/04/2019

Although we love the Contemporary and always stay there, I was a little disappointed last week that my room wasn't quite as clean as I've experienced in the past. There was a smudge of something sticky on the underside of the glass desk that was there when we arrived and still there when we left. It won't stop me from staying there -- it's my favorite! I'm sure if I'd mentioned it, the whole room would have had a thorough cleaning ...

Pros:

Location, room size, everything

Cons:

Price ...

Reviewed by Judyb Review Date: 04/18/2019

Contemporary is Great

Pros:

Walk to Magic Kingdom, Clean, plenty of room, fun hotel, monorail rides through. Chef Mickeys, great pool, boat ride around lake,

Reviewed by ChristopherLSU Review Date: 04/17/2019

Best resort I've ever stayed in. View of the fireworks every night is worth every penny.

Pros:

View, Monorail, Clean

Cons:

No Contemporary shirts for sale in gift shops.

Reviewed by JAL Review Date: 04/17/2019

This is my favorite resort. It is on the monorail and also a short walk to the MK. The rooms are large and it is the home of Chef Mickeys.

Pros:

monorail resort, large rooms, walking distance to MK, Chef Mickeys, friendly cast members

Cons:

some wait time when checking in due to room not being ready

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 09/30/2018

Stayed in a garden wing room. Was a little bit of a walk to the main building but loved the peace and quiet. Liked watching the fireworks from the balcony by the gift shop. sinks are a little strange, inside of sink is flat so not all of the water drains very fast.

Pros:

can walk into mk good eating places

Cons:

monorail service not dependable

Reviewed by Mike Review Date: 09/30/2018

The resort and service are awesome. We stayed here on our fist trip to Walt Disney World and it helped us fall in love with Disney World. The location is super convenient and having the monorail station is very helpful as well. Our first trip was for a work trip so the hotel was paid for. Due to the price, we will probably never be able to stay there again.

Pros:

Theme, service, food, location, monorail, fireworks viewing, water parade

Cons:

Cost

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 09/29/2018

We booked 2 Garden Wing rooms for 2 nights in early June. The rooms are spacious, modern and extremely clean. Our rooms were adjoining and had views of landscaping and the pool. This resort is fabulous! It's the only resort with walking ability to the MK. There are many dining options and the grounds are beautiful. You can also watch the fireworks from this resort as well as the Electric Water Parade.

Pros:

Proximity to the Magic Kingdom and dining options.