Reviews of All Star Music Resort (Value Resort)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/30/2021

This hotel was more than what I expected. My family went in August 2019 with the outdated room theming. Thankfully they have updated the rooms recently, or I would’ve given a 5 star. We stayed in the Jazz section, but definitely pay the extra $$$ for a preferred room, as it can be a hike from the front to your hotel room. The buses can be extremely slow and can be packed before they get to you. Also, be prepared to wait a long time to be picked up at one of the theme parks. I mean, a long time! It might be worth Ubering a few times especially if kids are tired, hungry, hot, etc.

Pros:

The price

Cons:

Slow buses, not enough food options, huge layout

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/20/2021

I liked the overall theme of this resort but isn’t the best of the value resorts and definitely not the best of all the Disney world resorts. The food was ok.

Pros:

Great desserts, pretty big pool, arcade, nice gift shop

Cons:

Food wasn’t that great

Reviewed by mtaylor Review Date: 08/04/2021

This is a nice value resort - I prefer the movies resort just for the theming aspect, but I have no major complaints about the music resort. The value resorts get a bad rap in general if you ask me, but I think they're a great choice for anyone trying to save a few bucks on a Disney stay (especially families!)

Pros:

Theming isn't over-the-top Disney (could be a con for families but nice for couples)

Cons:

Far away from everything in WDW, no good dining options

Reviewed by PeterPancakes Review Date: 07/30/2021

This resort is just ok to me. It is fine. It is still a Disney resort and so I would choose it over staying offsite. I don't think the theming is as up to date or \"Disney\" as it could be. We were placed in the Country section and it was so far from everything. Too far to make the refillable cups worth it, too far from the pools, and we felt like we may have to crawl back to the rooms after a park day. The pool felt very crowded when we were there. We typically stay at AOA and I think we were a little spoiled. That being said, it is still a cute (but busy) resort.

Pros:

Disney resort (transportation, themed, food is not unexpected if you have picky eaters)

Cons:

busy, somewhat outdated and a little run down, very spread out. Spend a few more bucks on a preferred room and it should help

Reviewed by KarenGuerra Review Date: 03/25/2021

My aunt and went without children and stayed at All-Star Music. I thought that the resort was very clean and up-to-date. Before staying at the Music, I had hear that it can become very noisy because of the amount of large groups that stay there. I didn't notice any excess noise at all. I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't hear any loud noise or running down the halls past my room late at night. Its very important to get a good nights rest after a long day at the parks and when you have to gear up for another long day! I would definitely stay at another All-Star's Resort just based on value alone!

Pros:

Value, Disney-themed all over, up-beat ambiance, clean, not too large of a resort, okay pools, great cupcakes!

Cons:

Food court, no table-service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/19/2021

Soooo small and updated. Food was terrible. Stay at a holiday inn same price if not cheaper. More room. Cleaner.

Pros:

Transportation to parks.

Cons:

Everything was disappointing

Reviewed by slidersport Review Date: 02/15/2021

It's a solid resort. A good price point to stay on property

Pros:

price, theming

Cons:

only has bus transportation, can get a little crowded

Reviewed by Cijay Review Date: 02/09/2021

5 years after staying there and I still recommend it if people start freaking out over the cost of accommodations in Disneyworld. If you don't require tons of resort-entertainment, fine dining or if you don't need someone else to ensure you have a good time, this is the best. I guess it's best for people who get their entertainment at the parks and use the resort for resting. If you want a great meal, there are many other resorts and Disney Springs to choose from. If you want a themed up bar...ditto. The cafe is 'adequate' (but...SALT!), don't expect excitement but it's not as bad as everyone else talks about.

Pros:

Clean, budget hotel, fun theming (Sports, music, movies), safe grounds, quiet-ish night's sleep.

Cons:

Budget hotels are the 'of choice' for youth groups/competition groups like cheerleaders or bands performing in the parks. Check before you book if it's cheerleading, marathon or band hosting, unless you like undisciplined teens with chaperones who obviously sleep like rocks and don't hear the disasters at night.

Reviewed by Bensin Review Date: 01/13/2021

I prefer all star movies just because they can tie it back to Disney a little better... and the rooms aren't all that fun... all in all still a bang for your buck.

Pros:

Affordable

Cons:

Not the best all star resort

Reviewed by Anondisney Review Date: 01/12/2021

This was my least favorite Disney Resort I've ever stayed at. The whole room looked dated, the wall colors/trim were atrocious. The bathroom seemed to be dirty and not well cared for. The whole room was tight for 4 adults to share. The outdoor decor was not much better and overall it felt more like a motel trying to be a Disney hotel rather than a Disney Resort. Stayed here over Thanksgiving 2019 and the lines to get on the bus could take 2-3 buses to get everyone on both coming and going. The only thing to recommend it is the cheap price and the fact that you are indeed still on property. However, I would never stay again, and opt instead to pay for All Star Movies if you are looking in the same price range with its more modern rooms.

Pros:

On property

Cons:

Theming, crowded, outdated