Reviews of All Star Music Resort (Value Resort)

Reviewed by KarenGuerra Review Date: 03/25/2021

My aunt and went without children and stayed at All-Star Music. I thought that the resort was very clean and up-to-date. Before staying at the Music, I had hear that it can become very noisy because of the amount of large groups that stay there. I didn't notice any excess noise at all. I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't hear any loud noise or running down the halls past my room late at night. Its very important to get a good nights rest after a long day at the parks and when you have to gear up for another long day! I would definitely stay at another All-Star's Resort just based on value alone!

Pros:

Value, Disney-themed all over, up-beat ambiance, clean, not too large of a resort, okay pools, great cupcakes!

Cons:

Food court, no table-service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/19/2021

Soooo small and updated. Food was terrible. Stay at a holiday inn same price if not cheaper. More room. Cleaner.

Pros:

Transportation to parks.

Cons:

Everything was disappointing

Reviewed by slidersport Review Date: 02/15/2021

It's a solid resort. A good price point to stay on property

Pros:

price, theming

Cons:

only has bus transportation, can get a little crowded

Reviewed by Cijay Review Date: 02/09/2021

5 years after staying there and I still recommend it if people start freaking out over the cost of accommodations in Disneyworld. If you don't require tons of resort-entertainment, fine dining or if you don't need someone else to ensure you have a good time, this is the best. I guess it's best for people who get their entertainment at the parks and use the resort for resting. If you want a great meal, there are many other resorts and Disney Springs to choose from. If you want a themed up bar...ditto. The cafe is 'adequate' (but...SALT!), don't expect excitement but it's not as bad as everyone else talks about.

Pros:

Clean, budget hotel, fun theming (Sports, music, movies), safe grounds, quiet-ish night's sleep.

Cons:

Budget hotels are the 'of choice' for youth groups/competition groups like cheerleaders or bands performing in the parks. Check before you book if it's cheerleading, marathon or band hosting, unless you like undisciplined teens with chaperones who obviously sleep like rocks and don't hear the disasters at night.

Reviewed by Bensin Review Date: 01/13/2021

I prefer all star movies just because they can tie it back to Disney a little better... and the rooms aren't all that fun... all in all still a bang for your buck.

Pros:

Affordable

Cons:

Not the best all star resort

Reviewed by Anondisney Review Date: 01/12/2021

This was my least favorite Disney Resort I've ever stayed at. The whole room looked dated, the wall colors/trim were atrocious. The bathroom seemed to be dirty and not well cared for. The whole room was tight for 4 adults to share. The outdoor decor was not much better and overall it felt more like a motel trying to be a Disney hotel rather than a Disney Resort. Stayed here over Thanksgiving 2019 and the lines to get on the bus could take 2-3 buses to get everyone on both coming and going. The only thing to recommend it is the cheap price and the fact that you are indeed still on property. However, I would never stay again, and opt instead to pay for All Star Movies if you are looking in the same price range with its more modern rooms.

Pros:

On property

Cons:

Theming, crowded, outdated

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/03/2021

My daughter and I have stayed at the All Star Music Resort twice and both time have enjoyed our stay everyone there is always so friendly and helpful we love staying at All Star Music and will go back again.

Pros:

Everything About it is a pro.

Reviewed by Terrance Review Date: 12/02/2020

My family and I stayed here the first time we came to WDW. While it was fun, they put us up in the furthest back room you could get. After long days of walking around the parks, it hurt to have to walk all the way back to your room and by the time you got there you were too tired to do anything else. So, we did not get to fully enjoy our stay there.

Pros:

cheap Part of Magical Express

Cons:

Too far away from things.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/16/2020

We have absolutely loved our stays at All Star Movies!! The resort has fun themeing, and is super kid friendly. We specifically recommend a corner room on the first floor of the Toy Story or Dalmations sections since they are closer to the pool, food, and transportation. Staff was incredibly friendly and super accommodating!

Pros:

Clean, cute, cheap

Cons:

Far away from everything, small rooms (get a corner room), food not super fantastic

Reviewed by ChefsWife70 Review Date: 05/22/2020

We stayed with a large family group in April of 2019 although I'm writing this review over a year later. Some of our group who are Annual Pass Holders have stayed here quite a few times, but it was a first for most of us. I have to compliment the managers and staff for their amazing service. My husband was awaiting a heart transplant (and has since had the surgery and is doing well) and got sick our very first day in the parks. I succumbed to the same illness the next day. He and I had to sit out on our family's entire EPCOT day and half days of the rest of the trip. One manager helped us call out medical services to treat my husband. Another manager helped us to rearrange some plans and get us some Fast Passes for later in the week when we were feeling a little better to make up for missed experiences with our family. We weren't sure if this would be my husband's last Disney trip at that point and having such wonderful service and care was so appreciated by all of us.

The family suite was perfect for my sister and my two nieces along with my husband and I. We had a kitchenette, two bathrooms, a separate bedroom, and plenty of room for three adults and two kids (ages 8 and 9). The room was comfortable and served our needs well. We stayed in a preferred room and it was conveniently located to the main building and food court. It was quiet and not overly crowded despite it being spring break time.

We ate in the food court more than we usually would have since we had to stay behind at the resort a lot while our other family members went into the parks. The food is pretty good for a value resort food court. This is the best of the All-Star resorts in my opinion.

Pros:

Helpful staff, wait times for buses fairly short, great value for the money