Reviews of All Star Music Resort (Value Resort)

Reviewed by Meeshicus Review Date: 03/12/2022

We recently stayed as a family of 5 (4 adults and 1 tween). The new updated suits were perfect. We didn't feel like we were missing anything seeing is its "value". plenty of space, kitchen area was perfect. But wait for it....FULL sized fridge, AND a micro wave. We also had serrate bathrooms so very little down time while waiting for people to get ready. 10/10 highly recommend

Pros:

2 bathrooms, storage space, fridge and microwave, and since we were 2 families we didn't feel like we were squished. plenty of space. Murphy beds were fine for adults and we never put them back up and still had decent "living" space for the small amount of time we spend in the room.

Cons:

While we didn't encounter this, some rooms are FAR FROM THE buses and food court. I asked for preferred pool and we got it. also, food court can get old quick.

Reviewed by ktkueb80 Review Date: 02/28/2022

We stayed here in a preferred room 2/20-2/26/22, so we were right by the main pool. The reason we stayed here is because we planned a trip sort of last minute and this was the only non-deluxe resort that had availability. Our favorite value is pop and this was a let down from pop. The mickey waffles were good in the morning but we definitely missed the skyliner, buses were always full and late, the hotel was always noisy, and the theming wasn't really...there.

Pros:

On disney property, reasonably priced

Cons:

theming, buses, noisy

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/28/2022

The theming is definitely great for your little ones. However, outside of Mickey here and there with some music thrown in...it's pretty much the same as any small hotel room you'd find in your home town.

Pros:

- definitely heavily Disney themed - many transportation options

Cons:

- long walks if you're not near transportation hubs

Reviewed by toolmanjan Review Date: 12/08/2021

Stayed here 11/8-11/15 Rock n Roll building.
We stayed at this resort based only on price and that it was on property.
The room was clean and well maintained. Possibly refurbished within the last year. It was about a 5 min walk to the main building/pool. We had breakfast at the food court 3 mornings. The food was typical WDW resort food court fare. My expectations weren't too high so I wasn't disappointed. The pizza was ok. The bus service was no better or worse than what I have experienced staying at other WDW resorts.

Pros:

Great staff, Clean & Quiet

Cons:

Food Court

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/30/2021

This hotel was more than what I expected. My family went in August 2019 with the outdated room theming. Thankfully they have updated the rooms recently, or I would’ve given a 5 star. We stayed in the Jazz section, but definitely pay the extra $$$ for a preferred room, as it can be a hike from the front to your hotel room. The buses can be extremely slow and can be packed before they get to you. Also, be prepared to wait a long time to be picked up at one of the theme parks. I mean, a long time! It might be worth Ubering a few times especially if kids are tired, hungry, hot, etc.

Pros:

The price

Cons:

Slow buses, not enough food options, huge layout

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/20/2021

I liked the overall theme of this resort but isn’t the best of the value resorts and definitely not the best of all the Disney world resorts. The food was ok.

Pros:

Great desserts, pretty big pool, arcade, nice gift shop

Cons:

Food wasn’t that great

Reviewed by mtaylor Review Date: 08/04/2021

This is a nice value resort - I prefer the movies resort just for the theming aspect, but I have no major complaints about the music resort. The value resorts get a bad rap in general if you ask me, but I think they're a great choice for anyone trying to save a few bucks on a Disney stay (especially families!)

Pros:

Theming isn't over-the-top Disney (could be a con for families but nice for couples)

Cons:

Far away from everything in WDW, no good dining options

Reviewed by PeterPancakes Review Date: 07/30/2021

This resort is just ok to me. It is fine. It is still a Disney resort and so I would choose it over staying offsite. I don't think the theming is as up to date or \"Disney\" as it could be. We were placed in the Country section and it was so far from everything. Too far to make the refillable cups worth it, too far from the pools, and we felt like we may have to crawl back to the rooms after a park day. The pool felt very crowded when we were there. We typically stay at AOA and I think we were a little spoiled. That being said, it is still a cute (but busy) resort.

Pros:

Disney resort (transportation, themed, food is not unexpected if you have picky eaters)

Cons:

busy, somewhat outdated and a little run down, very spread out. Spend a few more bucks on a preferred room and it should help

Reviewed by KarenGuerra Review Date: 03/25/2021

My aunt and went without children and stayed at All-Star Music. I thought that the resort was very clean and up-to-date. Before staying at the Music, I had hear that it can become very noisy because of the amount of large groups that stay there. I didn't notice any excess noise at all. I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't hear any loud noise or running down the halls past my room late at night. Its very important to get a good nights rest after a long day at the parks and when you have to gear up for another long day! I would definitely stay at another All-Star's Resort just based on value alone!

Pros:

Value, Disney-themed all over, up-beat ambiance, clean, not too large of a resort, okay pools, great cupcakes!

Cons:

Food court, no table-service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/19/2021

Soooo small and updated. Food was terrible. Stay at a holiday inn same price if not cheaper. More room. Cleaner.

Pros:

Transportation to parks.

Cons:

Everything was disappointing