Reviews of All Star Movies Resort (Value Resort)

Reviewed by Reed2015 Review Date: 10/18/2021

Great resort. This is where we stayed for our very first trip to Walt Disney World. Besides the shared bus services it was perfect. If you plan to spend most of your time in a park this is perfect. It is affordable all you need. Use the money you saved staying here and get an extra park day!

Pros:

Affordable. Clean. Cute Theming.

Cons:

Shared bus services.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/07/2021

The rooms were really small, I wouldn’t fit more than two adults in a room if you can help it. But I loved getting the nonstop Disney magic!

Pros:

Disney magic, cheap rooms

Cons:

Super small room

Reviewed by Hayleabug11 Review Date: 09/13/2021

Good for a cheap weekend trip would not stay for a long relaxing vacation lots of kids and events like pool and noise go till 11

Pros:

Cheap, cool buildings with diff themes , good for kids

Cons:

Lots of people , activities go super late and pool is loud till 11pm lines for bus are not covered so you stand in the rain and or sun to wait long for a available bus

Reviewed by themotherdaughtermagic Review Date: 08/09/2021

If you're looking for just a place to sleep after hitting the parks hard, this is the place. After the refurbishment, the rooms are nice and have more space for storage. I typically live out of my suitcase, but I have also taken a 7 day trip and used the drawers which honestly gave me plenty of room. The only thing I suggest is to bring your own hangers if you're like my mom and want to hang more than a few items up. The larger than life characters are nice to look at and makes it easy to locate your building and room. The mighty ducks pool is a go to because typically more people go to the main pool and it is less crowded. Me and my mom stay here or at POP the most because it gives plenty of enough room for me and her and it's cheap.

Pros:

Lower prices are nice. The rooms have more storage. The rooms feel clean after the refurb.

Cons:

Smaller rooms so larger families would have to get more than one room. Not a lot of scenery and more basic.

Reviewed by jmb123 Review Date: 07/15/2021

This hotel is great for the price. While I do believe it could be a little cheaper for what you get I would say it's pretty good for what you pay and perfect if you plan on spending most of your days outside your room. The room design is pretty basic, but that's fine, cute photos on the table bed. The table bed is quite comfy, but little space to maneuver when it is down. Tons of outlets in the room. The mini-fridge is very small and probably like 8 inches deep, with not a lot of room to store leftovers. There was no microwave in our room, but I believe you can request one, there are communal microwaves in the hotel food court. We stayed in early July 2021, the food in the food court was limited and extremely basic, they gave the same lower quality food to all the other value resorts as well. I would also say that we had connecting rooms and you could hear a lot from the other room so we kept the TV on to drown the sound out. But, again good for the price especially if you plan to be out and about most of the day. Cute but some outdated theming of each of the hotel sections. Stayed in the lovebug area all the way behind fantasia and the main building. The pools were often packed, but very cute theming. Overall a good stay, just wanted to point out some other things to expect, the cons did not outweigh the pros.

Pros:

value, nice rooms, cute theme

Cons:

room size, small mini-fridge, thin walls

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/12/2021

Loved the newly renovated rooms. Seemed to be more spacious.And loved the Mighty Ducks section! Nice and quiet!

Pros:

Newly renovated

Cons:

Not as roomy as more deluxe accommodations but you get the space you pay for.

Reviewed by SCOTTMOP Review Date: 05/18/2021

stayed here 5/8-5/16. the resort itself is fun. nice pools, a good food court and lots to see. We stayed in preferred room in Toy Story section. The room itself is nice. they did a great job on refurb. now too the bad part. paper thin walls and we had a connecting room so the door area is even less insulated so we basically heard everything next to us especially the screaming kid. so yes you save money but if your a light sleeper or want quiet you may want to go elsewhere

Pros:

nice layout pools and food court and of course price

Cons:

room walls super thin especially connecting rooms. loud

Reviewed by Addison Review Date: 05/16/2021

I have stayed here twice and absolutely loved it! This is a great spot for kids as the theming is great, especially the Toy Story section. The food is not bad, but the dessert section is amazing. Overall, I have loved my stays at this resort.

Pros:

Great theming, awesome pool, and newly renovated rooms!

Cons:

Not a huge selection of food for vegetarians at World Premiere Food Court. (could have been updated since the last time I went)

Reviewed by Lizard1515 Review Date: 04/25/2021

For the price point I feel like there is nothing negative I could say about this property. All of the facilities are well kept up. Food is decent quality. I have stayed here 3 times and each time I have not had any issue getting a bus to the parks (even in July).

Pros:

Refurbished rooms, Clean property, decent dining

Cons:

Bus only option

Reviewed by ccooney1307 Review Date: 02/17/2021

This resort is adorable and great for families visiting for the first time that are looking to be immersed in character theming while staying on a budget.

Pros:

Good price, nice refurbished rooms, adorable theming, a dream location for little ones

Cons:

only offers bussing to theme parks, can be a long walk to your room if you don't book the preferred room category