Reviews of All Star Movies Resort (Value Resort)

Reviewed by jmb123 Review Date: 07/15/2021

This hotel is great for the price. While I do believe it could be a little cheaper for what you get I would say it's pretty good for what you pay and perfect if you plan on spending most of your days outside your room. The room design is pretty basic, but that's fine, cute photos on the table bed. The table bed is quite comfy, but little space to maneuver when it is down. Tons of outlets in the room. The mini-fridge is very small and probably like 8 inches deep, with not a lot of room to store leftovers. There was no microwave in our room, but I believe you can request one, there are communal microwaves in the hotel food court. We stayed in early July 2021, the food in the food court was limited and extremely basic, they gave the same lower quality food to all the other value resorts as well. I would also say that we had connecting rooms and you could hear a lot from the other room so we kept the TV on to drown the sound out. But, again good for the price especially if you plan to be out and about most of the day. Cute but some outdated theming of each of the hotel sections. Stayed in the lovebug area all the way behind fantasia and the main building. The pools were often packed, but very cute theming. Overall a good stay, just wanted to point out some other things to expect, the cons did not outweigh the pros.

Pros:

value, nice rooms, cute theme

Cons:

room size, small mini-fridge, thin walls

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/12/2021

Loved the newly renovated rooms. Seemed to be more spacious.And loved the Mighty Ducks section! Nice and quiet!

Pros:

Newly renovated

Cons:

Not as roomy as more deluxe accommodations but you get the space you pay for.

Reviewed by SCOTTMOP Review Date: 05/18/2021

stayed here 5/8-5/16. the resort itself is fun. nice pools, a good food court and lots to see. We stayed in preferred room in Toy Story section. The room itself is nice. they did a great job on refurb. now too the bad part. paper thin walls and we had a connecting room so the door area is even less insulated so we basically heard everything next to us especially the screaming kid. so yes you save money but if your a light sleeper or want quiet you may want to go elsewhere

Pros:

nice layout pools and food court and of course price

Cons:

room walls super thin especially connecting rooms. loud

Reviewed by Addison Review Date: 05/16/2021

I have stayed here twice and absolutely loved it! This is a great spot for kids as the theming is great, especially the Toy Story section. The food is not bad, but the dessert section is amazing. Overall, I have loved my stays at this resort.

Pros:

Great theming, awesome pool, and newly renovated rooms!

Cons:

Not a huge selection of food for vegetarians at World Premiere Food Court. (could have been updated since the last time I went)

Reviewed by Lizard1515 Review Date: 04/25/2021

For the price point I feel like there is nothing negative I could say about this property. All of the facilities are well kept up. Food is decent quality. I have stayed here 3 times and each time I have not had any issue getting a bus to the parks (even in July).

Pros:

Refurbished rooms, Clean property, decent dining

Cons:

Bus only option

Reviewed by ccooney1307 Review Date: 02/17/2021

This resort is adorable and great for families visiting for the first time that are looking to be immersed in character theming while staying on a budget.

Pros:

Good price, nice refurbished rooms, adorable theming, a dream location for little ones

Cons:

only offers bussing to theme parks, can be a long walk to your room if you don't book the preferred room category

Reviewed by ShellBellDaisy2 Review Date: 02/12/2021

Truly enjoyed all this hotel had to offer. Stayed here about 5 years ago. Very basic, but DisneyStyle basic. Would have given it a higher number had the A/C worked well the entire time we were there. Food was very good, and always a great selection available when we arrived after park closing. Would SOOOOO stay here again.

Pros:

DisneyStyle Basic

Cons:

Maybe need a bit updating of A/C system

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/09/2021

Stayed here prior to the covid pandemic, this is our second favorite of the value resorts. Big over the top theming just as the other value resorts which kids love. Refurbished rooms with murphy bed make the rooms feel more spacious than rooms with 2 beds (as in little mermaid AoA resort), only 1 quick service location and no sit down dining but mini fridge in room so we order from Publix or Amazon and keep some food and drinks in room, quick service lunch and usually go to Disney springs or other resort for dinner.Tip: you can request Hockey area in standard room rather than pay for preferred room and then walk over to All star music for their quick service food location and bus transportation rather (we had a room on the far end off the all star movies resort but it was close to music for bus transportation. The might ducks pool was next to our building so we had swimming near by but used the neighboring resorts food and transportation.

Pros:

Price, nice refurbished rooms, colorful and fun theming

Cons:

Only bus transportation, limited dining option (just quick service), small room when compared to off-site options(although similar to other value and moderate rooms onsite)

Reviewed by CatherynLovesDisney Review Date: 02/08/2021

Who wouldn't want to get all the Benefits from staying on site for a lot cheaper? I definitely recommend staying here especially if you have a big family like I do. My youngest siblings and I enjoyed the fantasia pool and splash pad next to it, and even the ping pong tables in back of sorcerer Mickey! Most of the family's that go to Disney world don't usually stay at the resorts that much because everyone is usually at the parks. This resort is family friendly but if it is a anniversary trip then I recommend staying at the Rivera.

Pros:

You get the benefits for cheaper

Cons:

long lines for busses.

Reviewed by AshBake330 Review Date: 01/21/2021

Loved this resort! Outdoor theming is amazing. Andy's Room in the Toy Story section is my fave! Take the time to walk around all the sections so many wonderful picture opportunities. Fantastia pool is really cool! Rooms are updated, clean, lots of outlets for plugging in all necessities, loved the Murphy bed! Food is okay typical disney value resort food

Pros:

Great outdoor theming! Rooms nicely renovated.

Cons:

Typical value resort food options. Bus transportation only!