Reviews of Riviera Resort (Deluxe, DVC)

Reviewed by RaspberryRidge Review Date: 09/15/2021

Riviera is a sophisticated oasis amid the fun and frenzy of WDW.At the end of a long day in the parks coming back to this resort is calming and refreshing. The rooms are decorated in an upscale, modern, and serene fashion.Two adults were extremely comfortable but our room was able to sleep five and that would have been WAY more \"togetherness\" than I'd recommend. I saw many children enjoying the pool, giant chess outside ,etc but this location is definitely the most adult and serene Disney location I have had the pleasure to stay in.

Pros:

skyliner transportation, calm & quiet vibe, elegant understated decor, hotel even smells lovely(!), great bathrooms, app makes navigating resort/ check-in and out user friendly

Cons:

needs more food choices, high cost, perfect location for a spa to be added

Reviewed by Hayleabug11 Review Date: 09/13/2021

Love love love this resort ! This is my dvc home resort and I stay here every year for my birthday in October ! Love the atmosphere and the rooms and that view!

Pros:

Beautiful rooms and view , luxurious

Cons:

Caribbean beach people come use the sky liner and buses so sometimes during Covid buses got full quick

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/31/2021

The one bedroom villa we had was plenty big for the 4 of us and gave the kids places to do home work. The view we had of the pool and lake was great but the amenities at the hotelier somewhat lacking. This may be from the pandemic limiting things but it still seemed to have less than other places we have stayed. The big plus is the skyliner. It is right there and covers you for at least 2 parks and 3 once the monorail is running fully again.

Pros:

skyliner and convenience

Cons:

restraints and food are only ok Topolino's was ok for the price

Reviewed by Maverick47126 Review Date: 05/28/2021

Stayed at Riviera in May this year. It blew my mind. It’s clean cast members are helpful and friendly it was an amazing stay for me and my 5 kids. What puts this resort over the top is the food it’s second to none to any Disney resort. The only negative I could even say is we had to order extra blankets for the kids beds but even then they brought them to our room in under 10mins. Amazing Resort!

Pros:

Skyliner Close to 2 Parks Food

Cons:

Expensive Not in your face Disney

Reviewed by maryclark Review Date: 05/10/2021

The Riviera Resort is a wonderful resort for adults that want fun and quick access to explore the world at Epcot, or Galaxy's Edge at Hollywood Studios. We went as a group of 6 adults and loved the classy feeling of the hotel with subtle nods to Disney and the European Riviera. It is on the pricier side, and the lobby is so small... so that is why I rated this 9/10 instead of 10/10. You can get just as wonderful accommodations elsewhere on property for less money... but staying on the skyliner route might make it worth it for you!

Pros:

Skyliner Route, Adult theming, Topolinos.

Cons:

Expensive, lobby is not as grand as other hotels.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/03/2021

Nice grounds. Decent location in relation to parks. Pricey, not well staffed, Skyline is primary for transportation.

Pros:

Nice pool

Cons:

Moldy room, incompetent staff, dirty dishes, human mucous on chairs,

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/22/2021

We recently stayed in this absolutely stunning hotel and were immersed in its beauty and elegance. Lovely room, fabulous dining at Topolinos with incomparable food, service and views. By far our favorite resort on Disney property.

Pros:

Gorgeous hotel with beautiful views, incredible dining and easy access to the Skyliner . Totally different Disney experience while retaining the Disney hallmark of excellence.

Cons:

Very pricey.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/15/2021

Pros:

This hotel had a nice lobby and nice hotel rooms. They all are very elegant with little Disney touches. The pools are amazing along with all the eating options. The lemon cheesecake was delicious and so was the food from the pool bar. I really like the atmosphere because it gives off that European vibe.

Cons:

Although it is the newest hotel this leaves it felling as if it is not broken in as much. It also doesn’t have as many touches of Disney as some of the other hotels.

Reviewed by beachbb1 Review Date: 03/16/2021

Recently chose this hotel to celebrate our anniversary. It was absolutely beautiful with amazing suites and ammenities. The Topolino Terrace was an incredible dining experience with delicious food and panoramic views. Highly recommend.

Pros:

Beautiful atmosphere , rooms and service

Cons:

Expensive but well worth the $$

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/12/2021

We stayed in January of this year and had the most amazing time! We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite with a view of the skyliner and spaceship earth. We could not have asked for a better stay! We would absolutely stay again.

Pros:

Felt very quaint and Disney without being in your face Disney

Cons:

Sometimes the buses would take awhile but that’s anywhere right now