Reviews of Pop Century Resort (Value Resort)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/15/2021

We've always loved Pop Century but had not stayed there in a few years. We booked it for a Bachelorette weekend. The refurbished rooms were much more functional. We also loved the Skyliner. I highly recommend it especially for smaller families, couples, or a girls weekend!

Pros:

Skyliner, refurbished rooms, awesome Disney theming, can visit AoA. Price point

Cons:

Rooms are smaller, buses take a little longer to and from the parks (bus stops at Parks are farther away from the entrance/exit)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

I feel like this resort is underrated, as it is such a hidden gem!! The room renovations made to this resort in combination with it being on the skyliner route really makes it one of my top resorts. The price is reasonable and the beds are comfortable! It’s not as overwhelming in size as other resorts are, like CBR, which I appreciated and the cast members are always helpful and friendly. I think it’s perfect all around!

Pros:

Easy access to Epcot and HS, comfortable, very “Disney”

Cons:

Can sometimes get crowded at the bus stop.

Reviewed by erica59 Review Date: 04/04/2021

Really cool hotel with cool theming. Food options and rooms weren't great but if you spend most of your time in the parks, this hotel will definitely do.

Pros:

The price

Cons:

The food and the rooms

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/05/2021

We had such a fun time staying at Pop. The rooms are nice and updated, we spent little time in them but they were awesome when we were there. The food court was a great option, and handled our family's food allergies wonderfully! You have to be okay with intense theming, but we thought it was awesome and very well done. We have a hard time staying anywhere else because for the price and the accessibility with the Skyliner is unbeatable. 100% recommend!

Pros:

Skyliner, Updated Rooms, Food Court, Affordable, Fun!

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/25/2021

Overall very pleased with Pop Century. The updated rooms are very nice. They are a tad on the small side but make the most of the space available. Access to the skyliner is a great extra.

Pros:

Affordable, skyliner access, updated rooms

Cons:

Rooms are a bit tight, dining options are not that great

Reviewed by HeartBreakKris Review Date: 02/18/2021

I’m giving it a 10 for a value resort. It’s the only value resort I’ve stayed at after normally staying at moderates, and I was pleasantly surprised! I enjoyed the lobby & it’s decor. The theme of the buildings around the resort are big & different but still provide an atmosphere that you’re at Disney. The food was decent & the shop was nice & had some fun, resort exclusive merch! And the buses were very prompt!

Pros:

Fun decor, skyliner, good price, lots of buses

Cons:

Food was okay & met expectations, but nothing great

Reviewed by ccooney1307 Review Date: 02/17/2021

I stayed here with a coworker for a work conference and it was good for the price. The room was fine for two adults but i feel like a family of four would be really cramped but with the skyliner access it makes it worth the price if you don't spend alot of time in your room. The food offerings were decent and the giftshop was very large and had lots of options. The theme was cute and the giant icons were definitely fun to check out.

Pros:

the skyliner, the refurbished rooms with murphy beds

Cons:

No real cons it just didn't have that wow factor that other disney resorts have.

Reviewed by slidersport Review Date: 02/15/2021

This resort provides fun theming with just enough "Disney flair" to keep you roped in. We stayed here in February 2021, and we loved it. Love having the Skyliner as a transportation option.

Pros:

Great pool, Skyliner resort, running trail

Cons:

one dining option

Reviewed by Dumboboy Review Date: 02/10/2021

Stayed at this resort with my family. The grounds are kept beautiful and it was so convenient to the Skyliner. So many fun things to see and theming if the buildings throughout the decades. Awesome choices of pools as well.

Pros:

Beautiful landscaping, refurbished rooms, easy to walk the resort, proximity to Skyliner.

Cons:

Food service was very slow.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/09/2021

I Honestly like it a lot.I gave it a 8 because its a central location and there are lots of things to do there.

Pros:

Skyliner, Pools and Value resort price