Reviews of Pop Century Resort (Value Resort)

Reviewed by DisneyPJ Review Date: 05/13/2021

Great deal for on property resort. Room was clean and comfortable. The grounds were interesting and clean. Computer Pool was just the right temperature to refresh, but not freeze you.

Pros:

Clean with many pillows. Pool area clean with plenty of towels. Transportation to Epcot on Skyliner a big plus.

Cons:

Original check in time was 3:00 P. M. WE didn't get a room until almost 4:00 P.M.

Reviewed by James Review Date: 05/02/2021

For what it is, I can’t complain. Very easy to get to sky liner. Upgraded rooms are great!

Pros:

Sky Liner, pools

Cons:

Resort is somewhat out of the way. One place to eat.....

Reviewed by Lizard1515 Review Date: 04/25/2021

We only stayed one night but we enjoyed the theming of the hotel a lot! The front desk staff was super nice and got us a ready room immediately. Having the skyliner option was awesome but it is a bit of a walk so if you aren't up for that the buses may be a better option. We LOVED the fried chicken from the dining area. Overall, we'd stay there again.

Pros:

Skyliner

Cons:

smaller rooms

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/15/2021

We've always loved Pop Century but had not stayed there in a few years. We booked it for a Bachelorette weekend. The refurbished rooms were much more functional. We also loved the Skyliner. I highly recommend it especially for smaller families, couples, or a girls weekend!

Pros:

Skyliner, refurbished rooms, awesome Disney theming, can visit AoA. Price point

Cons:

Rooms are smaller, buses take a little longer to and from the parks (bus stops at Parks are farther away from the entrance/exit)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

I feel like this resort is underrated, as it is such a hidden gem!! The room renovations made to this resort in combination with it being on the skyliner route really makes it one of my top resorts. The price is reasonable and the beds are comfortable! It’s not as overwhelming in size as other resorts are, like CBR, which I appreciated and the cast members are always helpful and friendly. I think it’s perfect all around!

Pros:

Easy access to Epcot and HS, comfortable, very “Disney”

Cons:

Can sometimes get crowded at the bus stop.

Reviewed by erica59 Review Date: 04/04/2021

Really cool hotel with cool theming. Food options and rooms weren't great but if you spend most of your time in the parks, this hotel will definitely do.

Pros:

The price

Cons:

The food and the rooms

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/05/2021

We had such a fun time staying at Pop. The rooms are nice and updated, we spent little time in them but they were awesome when we were there. The food court was a great option, and handled our family's food allergies wonderfully! You have to be okay with intense theming, but we thought it was awesome and very well done. We have a hard time staying anywhere else because for the price and the accessibility with the Skyliner is unbeatable. 100% recommend!

Pros:

Skyliner, Updated Rooms, Food Court, Affordable, Fun!

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/25/2021

Overall very pleased with Pop Century. The updated rooms are very nice. They are a tad on the small side but make the most of the space available. Access to the skyliner is a great extra.

Pros:

Affordable, skyliner access, updated rooms

Cons:

Rooms are a bit tight, dining options are not that great

Reviewed by HeartBreakKris Review Date: 02/18/2021

I’m giving it a 10 for a value resort. It’s the only value resort I’ve stayed at after normally staying at moderates, and I was pleasantly surprised! I enjoyed the lobby & it’s decor. The theme of the buildings around the resort are big & different but still provide an atmosphere that you’re at Disney. The food was decent & the shop was nice & had some fun, resort exclusive merch! And the buses were very prompt!

Pros:

Fun decor, skyliner, good price, lots of buses

Cons:

Food was okay & met expectations, but nothing great

Reviewed by ccooney1307 Review Date: 02/17/2021

I stayed here with a coworker for a work conference and it was good for the price. The room was fine for two adults but i feel like a family of four would be really cramped but with the skyliner access it makes it worth the price if you don't spend alot of time in your room. The food offerings were decent and the giftshop was very large and had lots of options. The theme was cute and the giant icons were definitely fun to check out.

Pros:

the skyliner, the refurbished rooms with murphy beds

Cons:

No real cons it just didn't have that wow factor that other disney resorts have.