Reviews of Yacht Club Resort (Deluxe Resort)

Reviewed by slidersport Review Date: 02/15/2021

We stayed here in June 2017, and we absolutely loved it. Our room was fantastic with a good view of the water. I liked the consistent theming, and this area is the BEST proximity for adults visiting WDW without children. We had Park Hopper tickets, and we would eat dinner in Epcot most nights utilizing the World Showcase entrance.

Pros:

so many transportation options (walk to Epcot and HS, boats, buses, now Skyliner), access to the Boardwalk, easy access to Swan and Dolphin dining, great dining in the resort, consistent theming

Cons:

if you're not into the nautical theme, this resort may not be for you

Reviewed by tpharrison Review Date: 01/03/2021

We stayed in December 2020. We found the room to be excellent. The same for the dining options. The staff was friendly and, when we requested additional coffee pods or towels, they were brought right away. We also loved being close to the Boardwalk, where you had additional dining options such as Trattoria al Forno. We would not hestitate to stay her again!

Pros:

Location! Within walking distance of both Epcot and Hollywood Studios. Also close to a Skyliner terminal. Also, Stormalong Bay is the best pool on property!

Cons:

It did not have a microwave, which would have been very helpful.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/30/2020

We stayed in November 2020 and were impressed by the location. Being able to walk to both Epcot and Hollywood Studios was a great benefit. However, food service, housekeeping and the feel of the resort were not great. The resort just didn't feel welcoming like the neighboring Beach Club. We had to call for clean towels after a couple of days because no service was provided every other day as promised. Room was refurbished, but did not have a door between the vanity area and the room and some of the furniture was banged up.
The Ale and Compass Marketplace was too small to handle the number of guests wanting to get a quick bite to eat, but the cast members were trying hard.
Expected more from this resort.

Pros:

Location, location, location.

Cons:

Quick service area too small. Room and housekeeping were just ok.

Reviewed by NoWindowsNoDoors Review Date: 12/14/2020

Awesome resort! This is one of those resorts that could be both for a couples/adult getaway or a family vacation with the kids. My wife & I stayed in a room with the king bed & we were surprised at how big the room & the balcony was a nice plus. Stormalong Bay is amazing! The dining options were nice, with proximity to Beach Club, Boardwalk, & Swan/Dolphin. Which brings me to the biggest perk of this resort in my opinion...location!! We loved the fact that we could walk to Epcot & Hollywood Studios.

Pros:

Location, Pool, Dining

Cons:

Shares a bus route

Reviewed by Fitch1963 Review Date: 10/27/2020

This is my favorite resort on all of WDW!!! I have stayed numerous times. The staff has bent over backwards for my family on more than one occasion. We had a family emergency and the hotel cast member called the airline, booked a cab (on Disney) and got me home that night.

Pros:

Location! Location! Location!!! Best spot for any of the EPCOT Festivals!!!! We adore Food and Wine. It\\'s perfect!!!! You can walk HOME after a long day at EPCOT or HS and avoid the public transportation.

Cons:

None for me. 🙂

Reviewed by Fitch1963 Review Date: 10/27/2020

Pros:

Location! Location! Location!!! Best spot for any of the EPCOT Festivals!!!! We adore Food and Wine. It's perfect!!!! You can walk \"HOME\" after a long day at EPCOT or HS and avoid the public transportation.

Cons:

None for me. 🙂

Reviewed by Fitch1963 Review Date: 10/27/2020

Pros:

Location! Location! Location!!! Best spot for any of the EPCOT Festivals!!!! We adore Food and Wine. It's perfect!!!! You can walk "HOME" after a long day at EPCOT or HS and avoid the public transportation.

Cons:

None for me. 🙂

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/19/2020

Great resort

Pros:

Walkn distance to epcot & studios; refurbished rooms

Reviewed by WDWHort Review Date: 04/06/2020

Yes the pool is amazing. Yes the updated rooms are great. There is one flaw to this hotel the layout. You can feel so isolated and not in a good way. This is a resort that could have been the best. Location, pool, theme, food it’s all there but the layout is so bad it’s a mile from a room to the lobby food pool anything. The halls are in desperate need of refurbishment.

Pros:

Pool Pool Pool. Location Location Location.

Cons:

Awful layout holds this resort back and to think it was designed at the same as The Grand Floridian a resort with an amazing layout.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/03/2020

OMG i love the smell when you first walk in. i also like that you have easy access to the boardwalk, Epcot, and the beach club.

Pros:

smell the restaurant inside