Reviews of Coronado Springs Resort (Moderate Resort)

A Disney Moderate Resort

For full details, Fact Sheet, Photos and Videos visit:: http://allears.net/acc/faq_cs.htm

Reviewed by ChrisSully580 Review Date: 05/05/2020

I have stayed here a lot. The theme is wonderful. The big pool is great. Love this hotel

Pros:

Big pool is so much fun. The food court is great with good food. BBQs and Tex-Mex food. The pool bar is nice.

Cons:

There can be a lot of walking if you are at the ranchos to the main building is long.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/27/2020

I LOVED this hotel. It worked perfect and had all the needs for my family. I would DEFINITELY recommend this to anyone.

Pros:

There are a lot of hotel rooms and the pools are awesome. The food is also really good and everything is conveniently located in the lobby.

Cons:

There are a lot of bus stops so if you have little ones, this might not be the best hotel for you. Otherwise, this hotel is great!

Reviewed by Sheri10s Review Date: 04/04/2020

Our favorite Moderate

Pros:

Pool, rooms, hammocks, views, food, buses, cast members

Cons:

Not always available to stay in

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/25/2020

Overall I thought this resort was incredible! Great variety of places to eat and friendly staff! They upgraded our room at no additional cost.

Pros:

The beds are super comfy! The shower heads and the water pressure are heavenly. Cast members are so nice!

Cons:

Buses are the only form or transportation; however, the casitas bus stop is the first pick up spot so if you’re staying the casitas, you’re pretty much guaranteed a place to sit and you’ll be off the bus first after a long day at the parks.

Reviewed by DR0621 Review Date: 03/24/2020

Amazing staff and so much to do at this resort, it is a vacation from your Disney Vacation.

Pros:

The amount of amenities that you get for the prince is awesome. I love all the restaurants, places to eat and the wonderful friendly staff. The rooms are all refurbished which makes it feel like a totally new hotel.

Cons:

That the only means of transportation is buses. Also that you can not upgrade your DDP mug at the resort, you must go to a Skyliner resort to do so.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/15/2020

Honestly, it's one of the most beautiful resorts you will Ever visit. (I put that I recommend it, but really, I recommend the tower)

Pros:

The pool is wonderful, the busses stop in each section of the resort, the Three Bridges Bar and Grill is amazing, and a truly unique experience.

Cons:

The food is not great, especially for the quick service and the cafe. Sure, Three Bridges (and I think Toledo, I didn't get a chance to eat there) are great, but its not anything t write home about. And it's a convention resort. You might get a group of people who have a "work vibe" rather than a "disney fun vibe."

Reviewed by Inara14 Review Date: 01/31/2020

We stayed as a couple in the summer 2018 whilst constructions was happening. We stayed in Casitas 4 and had a very clean refurbished King Bed Room. The room was a fantastic size and had modern ammenities such as USB ports and a smart TV. We liked that it had a walk in shower instead of a bath.
The resort had a great ambience and we felt relaxed whilst not in the parks. We enjoyed the main pool and the quiet pool but the slide was down for a few days so we didnt try that. We liked the quick service restaurant but it was a little bit of a walk from our room.

Pros:

Great refurbished rooms Nice ambience Welcoming staff

Cons:

A long walk for refillable cups

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/30/2019

We stayed here 12/27-12/29. New lobby in the tower is beautiful. Room in Cabanas was very nice. I love the new upgrades like the shower and the overall use of space. Beds were comfortable. We have also stayed at POFQ and the room at Coronado has a more upscale feel to it. The biggest negative to us was the bus transportation. There are four stops and the bus may be crowded. The buses seemed very slow at this resort especially with it being the busy holiday season. We waited for a Magic Kingdom bus for over thirty minutes with the time on the app continuing to be pushed back later and later. Busses to all other destinations came by twice. When the third Epcot bus came, we informed the driver who called dispatch for a MK bus. We decided to get on Epcot bus and switch to monorail to MK as we were just tired of waiting. Although room upgrades are nice, the transportation was a detractor for this resort. We will be staying in the tower at a future date, so maybe this was a bad weekend. We will see. For now I think French Quarter may be our preferred moderate.

Pros:

Nice room upgrades and use of space.

Cons:

Transportation

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/28/2019

Probably theleast \"Disney\" resort on the grounds. Full of convention folks and has some of the worst dining around. The main pool is great but very hard to get to as it is far from most rooms. Thumbs down!!

Pros:

Good main pool

Cons:

impersonal, non-Disney, tough check-in

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/18/2019

Our Go To Resort! We always flip a coin on which moderate we are staying at...and even if Coronado doesn't win, we end up staying there anyway! Queen sized beds, spacious rooms, excellent bars...When our kids were younger we would have picked either Caribbean Beach or one of the Value Resorts...but now that we are the \"kids\" we stay here every time! Never disappoints!

Pros:

Too many to list...everything from the staff, the food, the beautiful grounds

Cons:

Cannot think of any cons, even though we do so much walking in the parks it isn't unusual for us to go back to the resort during the day, hang out at the pool, nap, and walk around the grounds, yes more walking HAHAH