Reviews of Polynesian Deluxe Studios (Disney Vacation Club)

Reviewed by DisNanaofTN Review Date: 02/11/2021

This was our first time staying here. I liked that the room had a murphy bed for my son, but did not like that there was no place at all to unpack anything. The sofa became our suitcase holder. Otherwise, the room had adequate space. The double showers were nice and the handicapped shower was arranged better than 90% of the ones I have been in. Kuddos to Disney on that. The dark decor made it difficult to see without a light turned on. The cast members were great. Parking was convenient.

Pros:

ADA automatic door Nicely arranged ADA shower Adequate room space Great cast members who remembered our names Comfortable bed

Cons:

No overhead lighting Dark decor led to lighting and vision difficulty

Reviewed by Anondisney Review Date: 01/12/2021

One of my absolute favorites, the Polynesian has everything: shows, fireworks, the water parade, food, theming, spacious rooms, and its own slice of paradise. Some of my best Disney memories have been made sitting on the Poly's beaches watching the Magic Kingdom's fireworks at night, staying long after on a swing and taking in the soft music playing, the torches lighting the way back to our rooms, and slowly consuming a Dole Whip. Beside that, the resort features Ohana one of the best restaurants on property (if not *the* best), and the DVC rooms feature two showers per studio which saves some squabbling at the end of a long park day.

Pros:

Food, rooms, theming

Cons:

There are no cons to the Polynesian

Reviewed by Disneyfan227 Review Date: 06/28/2020

I have stayed in this hotel almost every single time I have gone to Disney it is so fun because numbers are so friendly and they give you leis when you first walk into the great ceremonial house, they have door with there it’s so fun so authentic and it really looks up to the classic theme.

Pros:

So fun really authentic the resorts are beautiful the souvenir shop the snack shops are absolutely amazing and plus dole whip, oh and a few of the fireworks that night

Cons:

This particular resorts are far away from the grand ceremonial house so you might have to walk a little bit far and if it’s raining it might not be to great

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/25/2020

Best room ever would do anything to be there right now great theme

Reviewed by callieaprince Review Date: 04/24/2020

I have stayed at the Polynesian Resort 13 times and every one of those stays were magical.The Polynesian is themed after Lilo, Stitch, and Moana. I love this Hawaiian themed resort with all my heart. I totally recommend staying here! The view of Cinderella's Castle at night is absolutly amazing.

Pros:

Hawaiian Themed Stitch themed view of magic kingdom relaxing two pools, plus a water slide many dining options monorail access

Cons:

No cons!

Reviewed by Tasha Review Date: 04/16/2020

We adore they Polynesian resort have stayed 3 other times in the Hawaii building, this time we rented DVC. We were shocked to see how worn the inside of the DVC buildings were, the elevators were scratched up and dirty, carpets were dirty. We had stayed 4 nights at disney grand floridian villas before checking into the Poly Villas and the GF Villas had been open longer and didnt show the wear like the Poly villas did. It was kind of disappointing. We still really loved the rest of the resort like we always did but wont stay in a Poly Villa again it will be on the hotel side again, those rooms seem to be more taken care of

Pros:

Its the POLY

Cons:

very worn

Reviewed by Grey137 Review Date: 03/24/2020

The best deluxe/DVC resort!!!

Pros:

Hawaii themed and is VERY relaxing!

Cons:

No cons!!!!

Reviewed by skipperina Review Date: 03/18/2020

I think I expected more. I have always wanted to stay here and I was a little underwhelmed. I am glad I stayed here, but I don’t feel the need to go back for a while.

Pros:

The pool, the grounds are nice, watching the fireworks from the beach, the glow event for kids at night

Cons:

The resort is dated and feels old (not in a charming way); the monorail was not very convenient - broke down a lot, stinky, not much faster than the buses in our experience; prices are high (you can get more for your money at other resorts); dining is just ok

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/15/2020

Oh so beautiful and peaceful.

Pros:

It's close to the transportation and ticket center, in some ways closer to that than the lobby so you can catch a monorail there, but even so, the lobby isn't that far a walk. The food is excellent, and the pool and theming is impeccable. There are plenty of gift shops and a view of the magic kingdom. It's just a monorail ride away from the Grand Floridian and the Contemporary resort. And I must say, this resort has the best service I've ever experienced at a Disney Resort.

Cons:

The room is a little pricey, and this may be a subconscious weight on your shoulders for your stay.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/27/2020

Wonderful resort

Pros:

Everyhing