Reviews of Terralina Crafted Italian

Other Menus at Terralina Crafted Italian

Terralina Crafted Italian

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/14/2022

if i could give this place zero stars i would. we went monday night (april 11) after an exhausting weekend of our car breaking down and having to get it towed over an hour away back home, to missing 3/4 of the basketball game we were going to for my brothers birthday due to the car breaking down, our last day of our trip was monday so we decided to make the best out of it and head over to disney springs. originally we wanted to go to rainforest cafe but were unable to make a reservation online so we went as a walk in and ended up with a 2 1/2 hour wait time so we decided to find another option with a shorter wait , italian food is my favorite so i saw Terralina and was immediately excited , the wait was about an hour and once we were sat we were met with a small table in the back corner of the restaurant when there were clearly other tables open, our server barely checked on us at all and all of the food was horrible as well as the bread being extremely dry and now me being violently i’ll the last three days from food poisoning from the resturant (i ate the bruschetta and the Terralina alfredo). as someone who already has medical stomach conditions food poisoning is the absolute last thing i want to experience and never in my life will i go back here. you’re better off with carrabas (my actual favorite “italian” resturant which is somehow more authentic than this place) or olive garden

Pros:

none. ZERO STARS.

Cons:

- horrible service - horrible food

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/19/2021

My family of four had dinner here on 8/18/21. We began our meal with the antipasti tower which we all enjoyed. Three of us had different pasta dishes; each dish was delicious ( orecchiette, rigatoni Calabrese and Alfredo ) and my son had Chicken Parmesan. Our sever Jorge was very attentive. We would definitely return to Terralina!

Pros:

Good food, nice atmosphere and good service

Cons:

I ate too much!

Reviewed by DisneyKacp29 Review Date: 08/15/2021

Ate here 8/1/21. Our daughter originally wanted to eat at Rainforest Cafe which we reluctantly made a reservation for weeks before. Then, by the middle of our week, she was craving spaghetti…. Jumped to dump the Rainforest Cafe reservation and was surprised that we got a lunch reservation here only two days in advance. This was our first time at Terralina. Everything was great! Daughter loved the Spaghetti Bolognese. I had the Chicken Parm entree and it was great! This was a great surprise for us and will definitely be back!

Pros:

Friendly staff Great menu Great food Availability of reservation

Reviewed by CajunDisneyFreak Review Date: 04/19/2021

Very good service, Food was far better than any other meal we had on property

Pros:

Great food, great service

Reviewed by RichRdisneydad Review Date: 04/18/2021

Really good authentic Italian food. The wait staff are really friendly and knowledgeable about the menu.

Pros:

Margherita pizza was excellent. It was cooked perfectly and the topping tasted fresh. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an Italian option at Disney springs.

Cons:

A little on the pricey side.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/03/2020

Had dinner here on 12 Dec 19. We were seated quickly and very courteously. Server was very inattentive, took her over fifteen minutes just to get a drink order. Appetizer was ordered and not delivered until after the entre. We told server to forget the appetizer ten minutes earlier, but it was still brought. Thankfully, the appetizer was taken off the final bill. My daughter's meal, margarita pizza, was bad. She could not eat it and did not wish to replace it with another meal. Again, this item was removed from the bill. Our last experience at this establishment was when it was named Portabello. The name has changed, but the taste of the food remains the same, like too much sugar was added. This was not the way to start our Disney Holiday vacation. We will not return.

Pros:

Courteous hostess and accommodating management.

Cons:

Service was poor, and taste of food was reminiscent of previous establishment; bad.

Reviewed by JenC Review Date: 06/12/2019

My family of four ate here during April of 2019. We had eaten here when it was Portobello Yacht Club and were eager to try the new restaurant. We arrived early for our ADR and they were able to seat us right away, even though it looked like they were just opening up for the dinner crowd. Our waitress was knowledgeable and very friendly. The food was great! I had the vegetarian ravioli and it was so good, and the portion was big enough that I had to bring some back to our hotel. Everyone else in my party was also pleased with their meals. We're definitely planning to go back on our next trip.

Pros:

excellent food, welcoming waitstaff

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/15/2019

Very enjoyable meal. Great food, knowledgeable servers, and a warm, cozy atmosphere.

Pros:

Great Italian food, everything fresh-tasting, large portions, attentive servers.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/05/2019

This is, hands down, the best Italian restaurant on property. The gnocchi with \"Nonna's pork ragu\" is fabulous as are several of the entrees

Pros:

Atmosphere/ambience The food The wine Not usually crowded

Cons:

No cons

Reviewed by dreams Review Date: 10/07/2018

We are two seniors so we went to Terralina around 5:30, no reservation, in mid September and were seated right away. The wine steward came over to discuss the wines but since my husband is not a wine drinker I just ordered wine by the glass. Our waitress was Schnei, who was fabulous. Ask for a table in her section, you will not be sorry. We ordered the eggplant fries for an app and the lasagna and rigatoni calabrese for our entrees. We both enjoyed our meals very much. We were not rushed, very relaxing. The bread is not cut so you have to tear it with your hands. It was delicious and we ate the whole thing. We were too full for dessert this trip but hope to try some on our next trip.

Pros:

Good food, great waitress

Cons:

pricey

YeSake