Reviews of Splitsville Luxury Lanes at Disney Springs West Side

Other Menus at Splitsville Luxury Lanes

Splitsville Luxury Lanes

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by SarahD Review Date: 01/30/2021

We had dinner and bowled here, and loved our whole evening. The food was kid pleasing; I recommend the loaded french fry appetizer. The view from our second floor table was entertaining for the kids as they watched the hot air balloon launch and land multiple times.
Bowling was a lot of fun, and the employees were very helpful.

Pros:

Combination of food and fun to entertain you for an entire evening.

Cons:

Since this was our first time, we weren't sure how to balance bowling and eating. I made a dining reservation through Disney, so we had to eat first then get our lanes. In the future, I will wait until we arrive in Disney Springs to reserve the lanes, then order food while we bowl.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/27/2019

Fantastic place to eat and drink with a wide variety of selections.

Pros:

Great place to catch a game and sun!

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by Stitch1623 Review Date: 06/13/2019

How fun is it to bowl in Disney while eating dinner especially with the kids? Very fun! My kids have a blast here and the food is not typical bowling alley food. The food was good, kids loved it. Drinks were also great. I recommend booking an earlier time if you want to try and get a table with a lane. Our issue was that other kids kept coming to our table and our lane while we were trying to eat and bowl. Not the fault of the restaurant but it was annoying. Service was great, everyone was very friendly.

Pros:

Good food, great fun if you bowl also, great drinks, reasonable prices.

Cons:

Not very private, no guarantee to get a lane

Reviewed by Heigirlhei Review Date: 04/17/2019

Splittsville was such a pleasant surprise for us when we dined there. We ate upstairs and were seated by the window overlooking the people walking into the shops below. Our server was amazing and the manager came over a couple of times as well just to check on everything. The food was really really good. My first thought was "You serve sushi at a bowling alley??" It was probably some of the best I have had at Disney. I would highly recommend this place. The drinks are great as well!

Pros:

The food is fantastic!!

Cons:

None! Loved it.

Reviewed by MFS Review Date: 04/14/2019

I have a very long list of food limitations, which often makes eating out challenging. However, Splitsville was able to work with me and create a delicious meal. I enjoyed it so much I bought two extra ones to enjoy throughout the rest of my vacation. My husband very much enjoyed his sushi and sliders - and they were able to put on the game we wanted!

Pros:

Everything!

Cons:

Volume (to be expected through...)

Reviewed by jessicahs Review Date: 11/08/2018

This was our second DVC Member Night on Halloween this year (10/31/18) and it was an improvement over last year. We had a party of 10 and everyone loved it. For apps we had the filet sliders, loaded fries, chicken tenders and nachos and they were all excellent. I had the pepperoni pizza and I was pleasantly surprised. Others had the pulled pork bbq sandwich, turkey club, firehouse pizza and burger and all were really good. Service was great and the food came out much quicker this year than last year. Bowling was fun too! We will return.

Pros:

Food, service, bowling

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

This place is cool because you can bowl while you eat. It's a wide selection of food, one of the biggest menus in Disney. If you are coming here just to eat, then maybe pass. But to eat and bowl is cool.

Pros:

Large menu, eat and bowl at the same time

Cons:

Skip if you don't care about the bowling.

Reviewed by Susan Kowalski Review Date: 09/26/2018

I have never actually bowled here, but this is my favorite place to get pizza when I'm visiting Walt Disney World. I absolutely love sitting out on their patio and watching the passing Disney Springs crowds.

The patio is first come, first served or you can go inside to the hostess stand and be seated at an indoor table or at the bar. The menu has everything from nachos to sushi to pizza to fit everyone's mood.

I choose a veggie pizza minus the broccoli, plus pepperoni on traditional crust. All I can say is wow! It was amazing. It is pretty large - probably would feed two adults if you were not starving (or one if you are LOL).

My waitress was very attentive without being overbearing and even offered to make me a drink to go when I was finished with my meal.

I highly recommend Splitsville for a casual lunch/dinner or pizza.

Pros:

Easy to get a table; fun atmosphere; large menu with lots of options.

Cons:

Can get noisy (it is a bowling alley).

Reviewed by feenie20 Review Date: 04/05/2017

While we have never eaten a meal here, we love to stop in and bowl when we are at Disney Springs and order the French Fries. They come with this amazing sour cream and chive dipping sauce that is just divine. The fries are perfectly crispy and paired with that dipping sauce are worth the trip!

Pros:

The French Fries

Reviewed by Kathanne5 Review Date: 03/15/2017

We didn't eat at Splitsville. Decided to try the bowling after strolling through Disney Springs. Great fun! We are now going to make this a regular part of our visit to Disney Springs. We got in on the cheaper pricing before 12:30 pm. It is pricey after that time. We didn't get food this time, but saw other peoples orders and they looked delicious. We plan on ordering food on our next visit!

Pros:

Great fun bowling!

Cons:

Pricey after 12:30 pm