Reviews of Food Trucks Exposition Park

Food Trucks Exposition Park

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/18/2021

4 Rivers Cantina is my favorite place to eat at Disney Springs. Sure seating in the food truck area is limited and it's hot, but that taco cone is a game changer and 100% worth it. I literally dream about that thing until i get to have another. Their street tacos are also really delicious, but the cone is my favorite. You do pay $12 for a taco cone, but i think it is well worth the price.

Pros:

delicious food.

Cons:

Limited seating and can be considered expensive by some.

Reviewed by LJTombs Review Date: 06/05/2021

Ok food when everything else is busy and you have a picky kid.

I ate at the mac and cheese truck and had the Chicken Parm Mac and Cheese. I was pleasantly surprised given that Chicken Parm isn't usually my favorite. The mac and cheese itself was acceptable but could have used a bit more flavor.

Definitely recommend if you came on a busy weekend without a reservation.

There isn't too much seating and guests tend to sit there without ordering food from the trucks (which is very annoying). It would be nice if they could somehow make the tables for food truck customers only.

Pros:

Convenient, Good Food

Cons:

Limited seating

Reviewed by Shularc Review Date: 04/25/2020

4 rivers Cantina has the most amazing food. The Taco cone is the best thing I have ever had from a truck.. A must have.

Pros:

Deliriously good food

Reviewed by survivoramy Review Date: 09/30/2018

We dine at the food trucks in Disney Springs and really enjoyed it. Our party wanted different things and different trucks. We placed our order all together at the start (at a cash stand) and then were given our receipts for pickup of our desired items. We split up and picked up the food and then sat down by the water to eat. Everything was flavorful. Portion size wasn't too big. We shared so no one really got full.

Pros:

Food was very flavorful!

Cons:

Portion size really is meant as a "snack" and not a meal. It won't really be enough to get one item and share unless you just want a tasting bite.