Reviews of House of Blues Restaurant and Bar

Other Menus at House of Blues Restaurant and Bar

House of Blues Restaurant and Bar

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Piccaso7 Review Date: 07/13/2021

Very good food. Very loud. We had salads and salmon which were very good. I had the bread pudding and found it to be bland, but my guest had the chocolate chip cookie and ice cream, which she shared with me. That was wonderful!

Pros:

Good food

Cons:

Loud

Reviewed by lauren94 Review Date: 06/13/2021

My friend and I ate here for Brunch the other day and it was AMAZING!!! The food was so good and they have bottomless mimosas which is always great... I definitely recommend trying their brunch here.

Pros:

Great food, bottomless mimosas, great atmosphere

Reviewed by DisNanaofTN Review Date: 02/11/2021

We had brunch this past Sunday. It was wonderful. I had biscuits and gravy and the bacon with chile and brown sugar. My husband had cheese eggs with bacon and toast. We both loved our food. The gravy was wonderful. So full of flavor with spices and ham. The biscuit was cooked well and was ample size. The chile and brown sugar bacon was to die for!!

Pros:

Great food! Interesting theming Live music Good service

Cons:

Can't think of anything

Reviewed by TeriG Review Date: 01/10/2020

My husband and I split the BBQ Nachos and we still could not finish it all! My son had the shrimp po boy and said it was very good.

Pros:

Service was great. Music and atmosphere was awesome

Cons:

NA

Reviewed by amy kujawa Review Date: 04/18/2019

Way back when HOB first opened this was by far my favorite place in Disney to go. Especially for the Po Boys. Now I've went the last two years and keep saying don't go back. I had the Po Boy again this trip thinking it has to be better than last year. It wasn't. Very few shrimp, not the freshest bread and just not a great sandwich. I also had mashed potatoes instead of fries which were flavorless and bland. Service wasn't great either. I don't need to go back here.

Pros:

Atmosphere. Usually no wait.

Cons:

Food gone downhill. Service not great.

Reviewed by MaegD Review Date: 04/17/2019

Whenever we head to WDW for vacay, you'll find our family at House of Blues for live music and happy hour at least once during our trip (or more 🙂 You cannot beat the wonderful courtyard area, the entertainment and the cheap beers. And it's not just for the adults. Play some cards with the kids while enjoying the music, order them an appetizer (we recommend the corn bread) and you could be there for hours.

Pros:

great live music; cool atmosphere; well priced eats and drinks

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by maegenduerksen Review Date: 09/30/2018

House of Blues happy hour has been a family tradition of ours for years. Shopping, maybe some bowling and ending our day at House of Blues is a full days worth of fun without paying to get into the parks. Just sit in their courtyard, listen to live music, buy some inexpensive drinks, possibly bring a deck of cards and buy some of their famous cornbread if you have kids and you could be there for hours.

Pros:

Great atmosphere and inexpensive

Cons:

n/a

Reviewed by Locke815 Review Date: 08/16/2016

We really like this place and dined there on 1st Aug. No problem with the voodoo shrimp, steaks and desserts but the server was just terrible. Once he knew we were on DDP his attitude changed dramatically. He did not ask how things were and did not offer sauces etc. or refills, virtually threw my magic band back onto the table and slammed the desserts down when he eventually brought them. Should have complained but just let it go.
We will return but watch who's serving us.

Pros:

Food and decor

Cons:

Awful server

Reviewed by tjcat98 Review Date: 08/22/2015

We got our table at 7:16 pm, our server did not arrive until 8pm to ask us our drink selections. She did not come back again til 8:45 to ask us our dinner selections. We did not get our food until 9:30. Never got drink refills, ketchup, salt or pepper even after asking for it. Then the server said our DVC discount did not apply, even though on the DVC website we should have gotten a 10% discount. The food was blah, my chicken sandwich had a quarter of chicken compared to the bun. Never again.

Pros:

Cons:

everything

Reviewed by cutter Review Date: 06/05/2015

So now for the not so good things. The wait staff was sub-par. After we were seated, it took about 6 or 7 minutes easily for a waitress to arrive. Mind you, the restaurant was very empty at our arrival. After our drink order was taken, it was another 10 minutes for them to arrive and another 20 minutes before our food arrived. Our server just didn't seem real happy to be here. It's a shame, because I probably would give this a better rating if the server would have been more "sociable".

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

Wait Staff