Reviews of Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (WDW)

Reviewed by CatherineattheCastle Review Date: 06/27/2022

Cute theming, neat technology, puts you into the story of Winnie the Pooh. Be sure to wear white!

Pros:

Cute story, not too dark, perfect for all ages

Cons:

Slow, cart sways and bounces

Reviewed by tripleR79 Review Date: 06/17/2022

You get to bounce with Tigger! Nuff said.

Pros:

so so so cute.

Cons:

The line can be long

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/26/2022

I love this ride its so cute and im obsessed with winnie the pooh!! This ride is really good for younger kids but if your older kid likes dark rides or classic disney movies its not bad for them either!

Pros:

Cute, all ages, fun ride vehicles

Cons:

A Bit outdated

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/25/2022

For all thoseWinnie the Pooh fans out there this ride is a must do! From beginning to end this ride screams Winnie the Pooh! I really like both the Tigger and hefulump parts and over all this is just a great ride!

Pros:

The theming, location, and the effects

Cons:

To some the ride is either too short or too long and do to covid 19 the all the mini games in the stand-by queue are shut down😕

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/21/2021

I love this ride. I know some people think it's too basic but it's such a fun and whimsical spin through the highlights of classic Winnie the Pooh and the movement of the honey pots you ride in adds an extra touch of magic. Anyone who loves whimsical rides or Winnie the Pooh should ride this.

Pros:

Adorable. Has Winnie the Pooh! Bouncing honey pots.

Cons:

Sometimes long waits. If you can afford to purchase Genie plus this is a good one to use it on after you hit up the other big attractions

Reviewed by Mollysnumber1fan Review Date: 10/26/2021

Such a cute ride! I enjoyed every minute of it & I loved the honey pots!

Pros:

Everything!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/22/2021

Mostly a filler ride for me, but also a fun ride. I love that the ride car moves around in the car instead of just moving straight through. I would recommend this for kids who don't want to ride a thrill ride

Pros:

Such a cute story

Cons:

Not for thrill seekers

Reviewed by jessica345 Review Date: 10/12/2021

I have such amazing memories from my childhood with this ride, and I still continue to enjoy it as an adult! This is a fan favorite, especially for the kids. I know people that haven't even watched much of Winnie The Pooh that still loved it. The only downside is that it usually has a fairly long line. I say that if you see its wait time below 25, get in line! Its queue has some interactive features, but with COVID-19, I'd really recommend not touching them because they're always pretty sticky and dirty. However, I'd highly recommend this ride and it's a blast!

Pros:

Fun ride for all ages Comfortable ride vehicle very memorable, especially for children

Cons:

Interactive queue can be gross Can have a long wait time

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/15/2021

This is a super cute and fun ride! I do love Winnie the Pooh. The ride is a little rough for adults but would be super fun for kiddos. Some kiddos (and adults) may be frightened by the storm and Heffelumps scenes.

Pros:

Super cute Pooh ride.

Cons:

Might be a little scary for some folks.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/28/2021

It was a sunny nice day in the Magic Kingdom. My family was enjoying everything. As a two/three year old with a sister a year younger than me I was having the best time of my life. Now comes the worst part of my day. The utterly terrifying Winnie the Pooh ride. It is cursed. I went on it and came off crying and scared. In that moment I promised myself I would never go on it again. Ten trips to Disney World go by where I would go ride Dumbo while my sister rides the Winnie the Pooh ride and my family forces me on the ride. I was reminded of all the horrible and terrifying memories I experienced the first time I went on this ride. Honestly, it might be worse than Stitch’s Great Escape and that’s saying something. Absolutely my least favorite ride in Disney World. I do not recommend, especially for younger kids. It may be disguised as a cute ride for the youth, but do not be fooled, it is horrible.

Pros:

The movie/characters it was based off of. Who doesn’t love Winnie the Pooh and all his friends?

Cons:

The whole ride, especially the thunderstorm and the heffalumps and woozles scene.

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions